What to do after CA Foundation | CA CPT?
What to do after CA Foundation Exam: Here in this article, we will discuss in detail what to do after CA Foundation exam.
Here we have three scenarios :
- You are confident of crossing the line and clearing your exams
- You think you have a 50:50 chance
- You know things didn’t go as planned and you will have to write the exam again
We will take each scenario and discuss what is the best course of action in each scenario below.
What to do after CA Foundation – Scenario 1
If you are confident that you will clear the CA Foundation exam.
If you have attempted the CA Foundation exam and are confident that you will clear the exam, then you should start preparing for CA Inter. Don’t waste any time enjoying, after writing the Exam. Because CA Intermediate is different than the CA Foundation and requires more study time to prepare.
Start preparing for CA Intermediate and maintain a time table to focus on every subject. Make a Time Table in such a way that you will be able to finish preparing for your subjects well before the time of examination.
You can also go for India’s best faculty CA Intermediate video classes from CAKART.in. The coaching from the top-level faculty will definitely help you achieve better results. Thousands of students are CAs today because of CAKART classes.
Also, you should join the three online communities for CA Intermediate exams –
- Join the most dedicated CA Intermediate Telegram channel
- Install the most downloaded CA Intermediate app – Get complete free study material, mcq, flashcards, videos, pdfs. etc
- Subscribe to the most important CA students YOUTUBE channel
So that was the best course of action in the first scenario.
But, seriousness apart, a few more things which would be good options during the 2-month period until you get the results are:
- Relax: The subsequent levels of CA exams may require a lot more effort than what foundation required. Get prepared for it by relaxing yourself really well. Even In case you have decided to take up both the two Intermediate groups, make sure you are not very stressed or fully hectic. Relax, hang out with friends and pursue your hobbies for these 2 months so that you make an energetic start towards the subsequent step.
- Focus on skill development: Many CAs lack communication skills, interpersonal skills, etc. One way to become a better CA is by possessing all these skills along with technical skills. So during this gap, try developing these skills so that they can serve as value additions in your career also.
- Spend time with family: Family time is very important. Spend lots of time with your family, make them feel happy in these 2 months
- Read Newspapers and articles: A Chartered Accountant is expected to be updated with the latest amendments and if you are dreaming to be successful Chartered Accountant then start reading Business Newspapers, Articles, and student journals daily and also get in touch with the latest amendments.
What to do after CA foundation – Scenario 2
If you are confused and unsure that you will be able to clear the exam (50-50 situation)
If you are not confident that you will clear the CA Foundation, then you should start studying for the subjects that you think were difficult and should not wait until the results are declared. It gives you an advantage where you can get an extra 2 months to prepare. You should also start preparing for the difficult subjects in CA Intermediate because if you pass the CA Foundation, then this will help you to get a headstart in your preparation for CA Intermediate.
If you think that you are not confident with your study preparation and think that you need expert guidance then you can opt for India’s number one faculty Prof Ved’s CA Foundation video classes from CAKART.in. The faculty here are the top-level faculty in the CA field. Video classes will definitely help you to clear the exam in the next attempt with good scores.
What to do after CA foundation – Scenario 3
If you are sure that you will not clear the CA Foundation exam.
If you are not confident and think that you will not clear the exam, then you should start preparing for the next attempt. In these times, local classes are not able to bring the kind of faculty that online classes like CAKART.in can bring. Also, their services for exam preparation are far better than others.
You should start studying for the subjects that you think were difficult in the previous attempt. Focus on these subjects so that you will be able to pass them in the next attempt with ease. Focus on important topics rather than studying all the topics in the subjects.
Their classes will definitely help you pass the next attempt with good scores.
You can check out the CA Foundation classes here. you can also contact them at their sales number – 9980100288.
Also, don’t forget to do these three things now for best CA Foundation preparation-
- Join the most dedicated CA Foundation Telegram channel
- Install the most downloaded CA Foundation app – 1 Lac+ downloads – Get complete Free Study Material, MCQ, Flashcards, Videos, PDF’s. etc
- Subscribe to the most important CA foundation YOUTUBE channel