1) CL:As per Companies Act 2013, turnover includes revenue from operations & it does not include other incomes.
2) CL: Dates of Board meetings in MGT 7 , in case of small companies or any other company, will be for financial year.
3) IT: Interest u/s 215 cannot be levied if partner had paid advance tax in individual capacity on bonafide estimate of firm’s income. Punjab & Haryana High Court in CIT Vs Mahesh Munjal HUF.
4) IDT: Application for Duty Credit Scrips of additional 2% under Market Linked Focus Product Scheme. Trade Notice 08/2015.
5) SEBI: SEBI has prescribed the disclosure requirements in the abridged prospectus in accordance with the provisions of SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009 and the Companies Act, 2013.
6) Gold scheme: Govt. has notified interest rate of 2.25% and 2.50% under Gold Monetization Scheme.
7) SEBI: SEBI has vide its circulars dated November 04, 2015 issued formats of declaring voting results and Business Responsibility Report under Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“Listing Regulations”)
Update Company Law Income Tax
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.