Top 20 Articleship Firms in India for CA Student
Top 20 Articleship Firms in India for CA Student – The Chartered Accountancy course in India is the best of its kind in comparison to the courses offered in other countries. Also, it is rated as one of the most difficult professional courses among all other streams of education in the country.
The reason for the above is the quality and values that the profession of Chartered Accountancy has, and which it wishes to retain. The vast curriculum, along with the rigorous practical training requirement (Articleship), is to ensure that the competent professionals carry the baton of the profession forward. Theoretical knowledge or practical knowledge alone cannot make a perfect professional. Both theoretical and practical aspects should go hand in hand to become an extra ordinary professional.
List of Top 20 CA Firms in India 2017
1. Deloitte – Deloitte is the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 200,000 professionals in over 150 countries.
2. PWC – Price Waterhouse Coopers is a multinational professional services network. It is the world’s second largest professional services network, as measured by 2014 revenues, and is one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
3. Ernst & Young(known as EY) – EY is a multinational professional services firm headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It was the third largest professional services firm in the world by aggregated revenue in 2012 and is one of the “Big Four” audit firms.
4. KPMG – KPMGis one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups.
5. BDO International – BDO International is the fifth largest accountancy network in the world,a worldwide professional services network of public accountancy firms, serving national and international clients. As of 30 September 2014, BDO has Member Firms in 151 countries, employs around 60,000 Partners and staff in 1,328 offices throughout the world.
6. Grant Thornton International – Grant Thorntonis one of the world’s leading organizations of independent assurance, tax and advisory firms. For more than 100 years Grant Thornton has provided valued service to organizations with the potential to grow, to operate internationally, that needed to adapt to market conditions and deal with complex events or transactions.
7. RSM International – RSM is the 7th largestprofessional services network of audit, tax and advisory firms and the 6th largest global provider of tax services in the world. The network has fully independent member firms and correspondents in 111 countries (as at September 2014). The member firms have a combined total of 35,396 staff including 3,221 partners in 718 offices. Historically, the prefix ‘RSM’ was derived from the initials of 3 of the original member firms of the organization: Robson Rhodes (UK), Salustro Reydel (France) and RSM McGladrey/McGladrey & Pullen (USA).
8. SS Kothari – SSK has over 55 years in existence. Strong national presence through network of 6 offices and 20 associates covering all regions of the country. Recently rated as a leading firm in Northern India by a Chennai based research agency publication, in terms of the audits of listed companies.
9. Lodha & Co. – The firm was set up in 1941 and has offices all over India, their locations being Kolkata (Calcutta), Chennai (Madras), Hyderabad, Mumbai (Bombay), New Delhi and Jaipur.
Lodha & Co. provides professional services to a large number of corporate clients, central banks, banks, insurance companies, public sector corporations etc. both in India and Internationally.
10. Sahni Natrajan & Bahl (SNB) – SNB is a national Indian firm providing services in the field of audit, consulting, accounting and allied areas. It has since earned a reputation for providing services of the highest quality with the aim of adding value to each of its clients in a totally professional, independent and ethical manner.
11. Luthra & Luthra – Luthra & Luthra Chartered Accountants is a premier professional services Firm focused on providing high end quality services to our clients in audit, advisory, tax and corporate law matters. Behind the efficiency of any organization lies the skills of its personnel. As the needs of each client is unique, our professionals are trained to anticipate the same and implement imaginative solutions thereby assisting in achievement of organizational goals.
12. SR Dinodia & Co. LLP – R. Dinodia & Co. LLP, Chartered Accountants is an affiliate of MGI, which is one of the top alliances of audit, tax, accounting and consulting firms in the world. S.R. Dinodia & Co. LLP through its 160 alliance partners and their presence in more than 82 countries across all continents provides for its clients, Business Solutions Worldwide.
13. Suresh Surana & Associates LLP – Suresh Surana & Associates LLP is a sole Indian member of RSM international, which is the 7th largest network of audit, tax and advisory firms in the world. It is established in the year 1984 as ‘Partnership Firm,’ our constitution changed to ‘Limited Liability Partnership’ with effect from 6 September 2013. It offers a wide range of specialized, multi-disciplinary professional services that meet the immediate as well as the long-term business needs of clients.
14. Desai Haribhakti – As the world is converging into a single global entity, technology is blurring the lines between geographies, services and solutions. And in this era of a flat, borderless word, DHC is committed to going beyond service into value addition in the true sense of the word.
15. C. Vasudeva & Co – S.C. Vasudeva & Co. was set up in the year 1976 by our managing partner, Mr. S. C. Vasudeva as a 2 member firm to service clients, primarily in the field of audit and taxation. We have over the last more than 30 years , evolved beyond the statutory audit and tax practice and have carved a significant position in India’s audit and allied sector carrying an image of a bearer of uncompromising professional standards and ethics.
16. TR Chadha & Co. – TRC was established 68 years back in May, 1946 by a young dedicated visionary Mr. T. R. Chadha and has since been providing a wide array of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation, Assurance and Business Advisory. For over 60 years, our specialized team of accountants is entrusted to provide a comprehensive range of Assurance & Taxation services and Corporate Advice to the clients in India and Worldwide.
17. SP Chopra & Co. – P. Chopra & Co.is a professional services firm with more than 65 years of experience and ranks amongst the top Chartered Accountants and Audit firms in India. The firm offers Accounting, Assurance and Taxation as its core business lines for domestic and global businesses of all sizes. The firm has engaged a panel of experts and offers end to end solutions for Company Law Matters, IFRS Convergence, Transfer Pricing, Risk and Transaction Advisory.
18. Deewan PN Chopra & Co. – Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. is a reputed Chartered Accountants Firm in India, actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals – Tax & Regulatory, Regulatory (FEMA & FDI), Corporate Finance and Audit & Assurance. The Firm has immense experience rendering diverse professional services to an extensive base of national & international clients and is an established name in its field
19. S. Aiyar & Co. – K. S. Aiyar & Co, Chartered Accountants, (KSA) is a leading accounting firm rendering comprehensive professional services which include Independent Audit & Assurance, US GAAP Restatement, Foreign Exchange and Regulatory Consulting, Restructuring and Valuations, Accounting and Corporate Support, Personnel Recruitment, Legal and Secretarial Support and Management Consulting and Tax Consultancy, Tax Audit and Advice on Indirect Taxes. KSA was established in Calicut in 1897 and Mumbai in 1900 and is the oldest Indian Accounting Firm in the country.
20. Khanna & Annadhanam – The firm was founded in 1952 and has grown to its present position through the excellence of its professional services and the success of its clients. We offer our distinctive skills to varied type of charities and other professional firms. A distinctive specialty is in servicing businesses based outsideIndia which wish to establish a presence here. Our broad range of clients operating throughout India gives us practical experience of the widest range of financial, accounting and tax issues and solid, practically based expertise.
Recommended Read: CA Articleship Registration form,process,fees,last date,status
As swimming cannot be learnt just by reading a book on how to swim, one has to actually jump into the water to learn swimming, likewise just obtaining theoretical knowledge and writing examinations would not provide the results one would like to have. The potential employers invariably examine whether the CA has the conceptual clarity and more importantly knows how to apply the theory learnt. The disparity in the salaries offered at the campus highlight this difference.
Now you can download it from CAKART(www.cakart.in) Top 20 Articleship Firms in India for CA Student
The age old adage that – “Practice makes a man/woman perfect” always holds good. Practical training helps to inculcate a disciplined attitude for smart work and develops the necessary skill for the application of theoretical knowledge to practical situations.
It is estimated that those students who apply what they learn in the work done [statutory/ internal audit, tax audit…] as well as learn the theory behind what they have been would be greatly advantaged in their examination especially at the final level.
Articleship is the golden period of a CA Student’s career. How a trainee undergoes it, would have an impact on what type of CA he/she is destined to become. Taking Articleship lightly would have an adverse impact on training and overall learning experience.
For this you want some top articleship firms you can download it from here Top 20 Articleship Firms in India for CA Student
You can also find why articleship is important for CA Student here Importance of Articleship
You can also find more information about this please visit ACCA F6 Taxation Pakistan 2013 Dec Question Study Material .
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provided in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in