Take This Quiz & Predict Your Score in the coming CA CS or CMA Exam!
  • How important it is for you to pass the exam in this attempt?
  • What percentage of course you have finished well so far roughly?
  • How many hours you study in a day?
  • How many times you have revised the topics you have finished
  • Have you taken online or pen drive or live class from a renowned faculty?
  • What percentage of the classes you have watched?
  • Have you attempted mock tests or practice tests yet?
  • Are you planning to attempt mock tests conducted by external bodies- ICAI, ICSI, ICMAI or other institute?
  • How many tests you have taken?
  • Did you manage to finish the test papers on time?
  • Are you strictly following study material provided by the exam conducting authority such as ICAI/ICSI/ICMAI/Other Body?
  • How is your health in general?
  • How is your food habit?
  • Any interest in yoga or exercise or play sports regularly?
  • Planning to sleep well nights before the exams?
  • Planning to have light food and water before exams?

Tax Registration for small Business

Tax Registration for small Business

Once the business registration is obtained, the small business might have to get various tax registrations as it crosses certain milestones. The following are major tax registration required for any small business and the milestone at which the registration must be obtained.

PAN Card: PAN is one of the first registration any small business must obtain right after registration – as it is required for opening bank account and doing various financial transactions in India. In case of Proprietorship Firm, the PAN Card of the Proprietor is used. For other entities like Partnership Firm, Limited Liability Partnership, Private Limited Company, One Person Company and more, a separate PAN is issued.

TAN Registration: TAN is required for those businesses required to deduct tax at source, also known as TDS. So once the small business is required by the law to deduct tax while making payment, TAN can be obtained.

Service Tax Registration: Service tax registration would be required for any business that provides more than Rs.9 lakhs of taxable services in a financial year. The business must collect and remit service tax from customers once the annual taxable services revenue exceeds Rs.10 lakhs.

VAT Registration: VAT Registration would be required for any business that sells goods and products. VAT or Value Added Tax is controlled by the State Governments. Hence, the requirement and process for VAT registration varies from state to state. Most states require VAT registration for any business that sells goods or products worth more than Rs.5 lakh in a year.

Tax Registration for small Business



At CAKART you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.

Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *