Tamilnadu open university Bcom admission form 2016 – 2017
Tamilnadu open university Bcom admission form – Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) has invited application from eligible applicants for admission to the academic year 2016 -17 Programs offered in Tamil Nadu Open University through Distance Mode.
This time, Tamil Nadu Open University will conduct the Admission process for various degrees on March & April and November/ December 2016 and students who wish to join the TNOU Admission 2016 Process.
TNOU(Tamil Nadu Open University) offers UG (Under Graduate) courses in a number of specializations especially for those who belong to Puducherry & Tamil Nadu. The university’s activities regarding admission is separated into 2 sessions calendar year & the academic one. TNOU university has founded LRC (Learning Resource Centres), Phychotherapy Centres & PSC (Programme Study Centres) to deliver education to their individual.
Tamilnadu open university Bcom Admission Form
Tamilnadu open university Bcom admission form together with the Prospectus are issued separately for the above two admission cycles, the applicants shall use the application for admission prescribed for the respective admission cycle only.
The Application Form with Prospectus can be obtained as follows:
(i) From the University Sales Counter on payment of Rs.100/- in cash per Application.
(ii) From the Study Centres on payment of Rs.100/- per Application.
(iii) From the Zonal Centres on payment of Rs.100/- per Application.
(iv) From the Deputy Registrar, MPDD, TNOU, 577, Anna Salai, Saidapet, Chennai-600015 by post on payment of Rs.150/- by demand draft (DD) issued by any nationalized or scheduled bank drawn in favour of the Tamil Nadu.
The Application Form once sold shall not be taken back and the cost of Application Form will not be refunded or adjusted towards any purpose.
B.Com. is an undergraduate course and admission process to this course typically starts after the results of Higher Secondary Examinations are declared. Admission to this course is usually merit-based, however, some colleges might conduct Entrance Tests for admission to this course.
Admission Process typically starts in the month of May every year, when universities and colleges release their application form. Entrance Tests are conducted at the end of the month of May or the beginning of June. Results are declared around the mid or end of June and simultaneously admission process starts. Classes begin in the end of July and beginning of August.
In case of admission through cut-off percentage, students are required to secure equal to or more than the cut-off percentage. In case of Entrance Exams, a student needs to have secured a minimum percentage in 10+2 as prescribed by the university/college.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) BCOM Admission 2017?
You can apply for any of the session Jan or July according to your interest. You need to fill the separate application with respect to calendar or academic session. You can attain the application form from:
- University’s sales counters on payment of Rs 100 in cash.
- From study or Zonal centres on payment of Rs 100 as cash.
- You can also obtain the Application form by post by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 150 drawn in favour of “ Tamil Nadu Open University” payable at Chennai which is issued by any nationalized or scheduled bank to
The Deputy Registrar
MPDD TNOU, 577, Anna Salai,
Saidapet, Chennai– 600 015
- Before filling the application form you are advised to go through the OMR application forms instructions first.
- You need to fill the application form and pay the required amount of fee in community college only with respect to the program applied. Fees need to be paid in the University only.
- You can remit the fee in any SBI or India Bank branch by using the photocopy of the fee remittance challan enclose with the prospectus. The respective bank would keep the bank copy of challan an return the TNOU and students copy of the challan to you. You need to enclose the TNOU copy of the challan with the application form and send it to the university address or to the respective study centre.
Tamil Nadu Open University (TNOU) UG Admission 2017 Important Dates
|Last date of Application (Calendar Year)||30th Apr, 2016|
|Last date of fee submission (Calendar Year)||30th Jun, 2016|
|Last date of Application (Academic Year)||31st Oct, 2016|
|Last date of fee submission (Academic Year)||31st Dec, 2016|