Study And Pass Taxation Paper Tips
12 TIPS TO SCORE GOOD IN TAX
1. Give due concentration on recent amendments they have weight age of 10 to 15 and some times even 20 marks in the paper.
2. IPCC should concentrate more on Indirect Taxation as they shares 50 marks in paper and just 20% of syllabus.More straight forward questions are asked from it which is very easily to get good marks.
3. As always do RTP as it is highly recommended to be done as it gives idea of paper.
4. Don’t pay much attention on sections now.If you already learnt sections than just revise once and don’t quote section unless you are 100% sure about that.
5. It is not necessary to quote sub sections,
If the section sec is 56(2)(vi)then you can write as per the provisions of sec 56 of the xyz act.
6. If somebody is providing you summary notes then please don’t follow them,Just revise what you done earlier.
7. In exam attempt Indirect Tax Portion first.it will take hardly 1 hour to complete this 50 marks paper so it will add boost to your confidence.
8. Attempt calculation of total income question in last because it is confusing and time consuming.
9. Don’t go for any important because in tax even one concept of one line could be asked from examiner for 8 marks.
10. As said in previous articles make proper working notes for practical questions.
11.Tricky questions could be asked from PGBP,capital gain and other sources as case study.
12. And in the last there is no need to learn case laws,they are not expected from IPCC students.
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.