PRM Textbooks:- Personal risk management (PRM) is the process of applying risk management principles to the needs of individual consumers. PRM is the process of identifying, measuring, and treating personal risk (including, but not limited to, insurance), followed by implementing the treatment plan and monitoring changes over time.
The PRM Program is a series of evaluation exams, designed for the development of professional risk managers. Endorsed by leading university programs and industry firms, it is the global standard for risk management professionals.
The learning objectives for the PRM designation are to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of:
- the classic finance theory underpinning risk management
- the foundations of risk measurement
- the foundation of option theory
- financial instruments and their associated risks and uses
- the daily form and function of trading markets
- risk management best practices
- lessons learned from failed systems and practices and major risk events
- best practices of governance, conduct and ethics
PRMIA provides scholarship opportunities to the members of low-income group in order to support their study for risk management. Today many aspirants from the low-income groups has also appeared for the PRM designation due to scholarship exams. In order to qualify for PRMIA Institute Scholarships:
- Members must have annual income less than USD 25,000
- Members should not have their professional development expenses reimbursed by a third party.
- Members can claim for the scholarship discounts while registering for the exams.
Overview of Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act 1976
With bonded labour system (abolition) rules 1976
Contributors & Book Details of Bonded Labour System (Abolition) Act 1976
|Publisher||TAXMANN PUBLICATIONS PVT. LTD.|
|Publication Year||March 2016|
|Number of pages||32|
PRM Textbooks- PRM Handbook Series Details
|Exam||Exam Name||PRM Handbook Volume/Resources|
|I||Finance Theory, Financial Instruments & Markets||Volume I: Book 1 Financial Theory and ApplicationVolume I: Book 2 Financial InstrumentsVolume I: Book 3 Financial Markets|
|II||Mathematical Foundations of Risk Measurement||Volume II: Mathematical Foundations of Risk Measurement|
|III||Risk Management Practices||Volume III: Book 1 Risk Management Frameworks and Operational RiskVolume III: Book 2 Credit Risk and Counterparty Credit RiskVolume III: Book 3 Market Risk, Asset Liability Management and Funds Transfer Pricing|
|IV||Case Studies, PRMIA Standards of Best Practice, Conduct and Ethics, Bylaws||Case Studies, PRMIA Standards of Best Practice, Conduct and Ethics, Bylaws|
- Volume I: Book 1 Financial Theory and Application Volume I: Book 2 Financial Instruments Volume I: Book 3 Financial Markets