PRM Result:- The Professional Risk Manager (PRM) exam is a popular and globally-recognized certification for risk managers and others in the risk management field.
Once you complete your PRM certification, you become a Professional Risk Manager, and can officially use the PRM designation.
To earn your PRM designation, you need to pass the following four exams:
- Exam I: Finance Theory, Financial Instruments and Markets
- Exam II: Mathematical Foundations of Risk Measurement
- Exam III: Risk Management Practices
- Exam IV: Case Studies, PRMIA Standards of Best Practice, Conduct and Ethics, Bylaws
Since it’s an online exam and can be taken at any test center, there is no fixed exam date. You can register and take the exam on any business day of the year.
- PRM results are usually announced after 15 business days of your test date.
- PRM Exams are graded digitally.
- The results can be accessed by signing in to your PRMIA account and going to the ‘Exams Tab’ in your ‘PRMIA Profile’.
PRM Result- Testing Strategies
The PRM exams consists of multiple-choice questions (MCQ’s) and there is no negative marking for incorrect answers. Keep in mind that it is extremely important to finish the exam in the time allotted. In order to finish the exam in the allotted time frame follow the below steps:
- Do not linger over questions longer than is sensible.
- If the exam has 36 questions in 120 minutes, do not spend longer than three minutes for per question
- Go through all the questions and answer the ones first which you find easier or sure enough to be correct.
- Divide the remaining questions by the time remaining and proceed with it.
- At the end of the exam, if you have extra time you can always go back and review the answers. And in case you have not answered the questions, select the best answer you can ignoring the obviously wrong.
- Be absolute sure that you have answer all the questions at the end of the exam.
Usage of the Calculator
- At the exam center of PRM you will have an online access to Texas Instrument TI308XS calculator.
- You can get familiarize by purchasing the hand held version of this Texas instrument in order to get better practice of using it.
- No other as such materials are allowed in the examination room
You can appear any time of the year for PRM exam. PRM Exams are offered at fixed intervals throughout the year.
|Scheduling Window||Testing Window|
|January 1 – March 14||February 23 – March 14|
|March 15 – June 13||May 25 – June 13|
|June 14 – September 5||August 17 – September 5|
|September 6 – December 19||November 23 – December 19|
This is a time frame in which you can contact Pearson VUE and fix the date when you will be sitting for your exam.
It is days in which you can sit for your exam.