www.cakart.in brings exclusive post on How to Pass CA Final Both Groups?- Tips for clearing exams
May be you have finished your coaching classes for atleast the practical subjects, Identified the textbooks you are comfortable with and are really motivated to crack the exam
Some Tips and suggested Routines
- Start with the subject that you are more confident about.
- If you study for 12 hours/day, you should be able to cover 80% of the subject.
- Check for trends and weightage assigned to each chapter (or even parts of chapters) .
- Check the chapters which you have opted to leave out, their is a high probability that same kind of questions come from them..read this few questions.
- At the end of the chapter try to summarize it in your mind.
- If it is your strong subject you can finish it within a week.
- If you are not able to study one subject for long time mix 2 subjects and try to finish it in 2 weeks.
- With just about a 10 days or so remaining, you will have a chance to revise 2 subjects that you felt you needed to go through again (preferably the likes indirect tax) and to revise the first 2 papers of the exam.
- During exams stick to the routine. There is no point over-stressing.
- Keep your mind fresh that helps to recollect the stuff that you have read month ago. It makes your thinking faster and helps to answer methodically.
- The most important point- “DO NOT DOUBT YOUR SELF”.
Finally take care of your self. Eat healthy and sleep on time.
- 6.45 Wake-up
- 7.00 – 9.00 Study
- 9.00 – 10.00 Routine stuffs
- 1.00 – 13.00 Study
- 13.00 – 14.30 Lunch Quick nap 😉
- 14.30 – 17.30 Study
- 17.30 – 19.00 Any kind of favorite activities
- 19.00 – 20.30 Study
- 20.30 – 21.30 Dinner
- 21.30 – 23.00 Study
- 23.00 Back to bed !!
This allows you to take enough breaks between studies. This is just a suggestion you can adjust it the way you like.
For more details visit www.cakart.in
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.