Online Registration For CS Foundation
Step:1 Click the login button on top of the ICSI website(www.icsi.edu).
Step:2 Then click on “Student” option and click on “Student Registration” option.
Step:3 A webpage shall open.Click on the document mentioned on that page,if students are having the soft copy of the same(otherwise they will not be able to Register)
Step 3: Please keep in mind the following factors also:
- File format should be jpg,jpeg,png,gif,bmp
- File sizes of documents should not exceed 5 MB
- Size of Students Photo should be between 20 KB-50 KB
- Size of Student signature should be between 10 KB-20 KB
- Click on Proceed to Registration
- Select the Foundation Course type
- If CPT passed students of ICAI / or Foundation passed students of ICAI-CMA are taking admission in CS Executive Program, they are required to select the radio button of “Commerce Graduate” and proceed further. Fill other fields and click on “Register”.
- After this students shall get their “Request ID and Payment ID” with their personal details. Also the copy of same details shall be mailed to them on their registered e-mail ID.
- After this “CLICK” on the Make Payment.
- Payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / net banking.
- They shall get “Username” and “Password” at their e-mail ID within 24 hours of payment.
- In fact “Username” is the student’s Registration Number,which is to be noted for future use. It should be quoted invariably in future for all correspondence with ICSI.
- After that they are required to upload scanned copy their requisite documents at the link sent at their e-mail. They can also “login” using their Username & password and can upload their documents under “My Account” and then “Manage Account” option.
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.