CMA Foundation Examination Form For June 2020 ( Last Date Extended with without late fee)
CMA Foundation Examination Form:
Due to outbreak of Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) and subsequent lockdown thereof, it is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the closing date for submission of online Examination Application Form for June, 2020 Examinations of the Institute stands extended up to 20th April, 2020 without late fee.
Here we are providing Online Registration procedure for ICMAI | CMA Foundation June 2020 Exam.Students need to register four months prior to the exam. Then only they will be eligible to write the examination.
Sub: Extension of time for submission of online Examination Application Form for June, 2020 Examinations
Due to the outbreak of the Novel Corona Virus (COVID-19) and subsequent lockdown thereof, it is hereby notified for information of all concerned that the closing date for submission of the online Examination Application Form for June 2020 Examinations of the Institute stands extended up to 20th May 2020 without late fee.
CMA Kaushik Banerjee
3rd May 2020
Last date for submission of application form with without late fee
Procedure for CMA Foundation Online Exam Form
|Step 1||Open Following Website for CMA Foundation Online Examination For june 2020 –http://examicmai.org/emsweb/|
|Step 2||Now Click on Student Menu Link or click on following link http://examicmai.org/emsweb/examstudent.aspx|
|Step 3||Now click on Online Examination Application Menu or Link|
|Step 3||Now click on Online Application Link and Select Foundation Course|
|Step 4||Now You can Find Examination Form Instruction Page|
- Now Click on “Continue Button”
And now Follow the following instruction
|Step 1||Put Current Registration No. then press “Click Here” button.|
|Step 2||Press “Click Here” button beside the “Registration No.” field in “Online Examination Application” form.|
|Step 3||Fill the Student’s Details then press “Submit” button .|
|Step 4||Upload Photo & Signature in .jpg / .jpeg / .bmp format, under 100KB with perfectly crop.|
|Step 5||Payment -> chose Payable Mode -> “Pay Now” button.|
- MODE OF PAYMENT:Fees are to be paid by Debit/Credit Cards/Pay fee module of IDBI only Examination Fees will not be refunded or carried forward under any circumstances.
EXAMINATION AMOUNT (INR) Foundation 1200/-
- Last date for receipt Examination Application Forms is : 10-Apr-2020 through online mode using Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking without any late fees. In case of paying the exam fees using pay-fee module last date is : 31-Mar-2020 without late fees and with late fees of Rs. 300/- is 10-Apr-2020.
- Only one Application Form must be filled up.Multiple Application by the same candidate are liable to be rejected.
- The name & address furnished by the student in the application form will be treated as the official communication address for sending Admit Card / Marks Sheet / Certificate etc. and any examination related correspondence.
- A candidate must specify his/her Name, Examination Centre in the space provided for in the Application Form. Center once opted for will not be changed under any circumstances.
7. Application without Identification Number or with wrong Identification Number are liable to be rejected.
CMA Foundation Exam Form- Important Date June 2020 Exam
|Last Date with late fee||10-04-2020|
CMA Foundation Exam Form- Fess June 2020 Exam