Online Articleship Placement Portal for CA Final Students
The Board of Studies of the ICAI has been providing Optional Articles Placement Scheme for selection of Articled Assistants by CA Firms through its Online Articleship Placement for CA Final Student. It provides a platform to the firms of Chartered Accountants having vacancies for Articled Assistants to shortlist eligible students for selection of articled assistants, and call them for Interview at their offices, as per date and time convenient to them.
The eligible candidates who have passed Group-I or both Groups of the Intermediate (Integrated Professional Competence) Course or have been admitted under the Direct Entry Scheme, and are willing to join articled training can register themselves on the portal. The candidates shortlisted by CA Firms would be automatically informed by e-mail through the Portal, to appear for interview at their respective Offices, at the designated date and time.
The services of Online Placement Portal are active for facilitating the placement of Articles in CA Firms on pan India basis. Both eligible CA firms and candidates who are willing to avail of this facility shall have to register themselves online through the Articles Placement Portal at Online Articleship Placement for CA Final Student.
The services on the Portal would be available for two months, twice a year from the date of registration by the firms. Similarly the bio data of a student will also be available on the portal for a maximum period of 2 months from student’s registration. The services of the Online Articles Placement Portal are available free of charge for both CA Firms and students.
All you can find here Online Articleship Placement for CA Final Student .
For more information about this please visit
Norms for Firms of Chartered Accountants participating in the Articles Placement Programme:
• All CA firms registered with the Institute and having vacancies for articled assistants are eligible to register through Portal.
• After Registration, the participating firms would short list the candidates from the data available on the portal as per their requirement on the basis of number of vacancies available with them and call the candidates for interviews/interaction at their offices as per the suitable time and date convenient to them.
• Participating CA Firms should ensure that they have the number of vacancies available with them for articled assistants and shall have to mandatorily give offer letter to the selected candidates in writing on the date of the interview itself.
• The CA firms are also requested to please see the list of candidates already selected by other CA firms on the Portal before giving offer letters to the candidates.
• The services on the Portal would be available for two months, twice a year from the date of registration by the firms. Similarly the bio data of a student will also be available on the portal for a maximum period of 2 months from student’s registration.
You can also find some guidelines here Guidelines for CA Students provides an information about Online Articleship Placement for CA Final Student .
You can view sample videos for www.cakart.in
You can freely download ebooks and Test papers for www.cakart.in
CAKART provides India?s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provided in online as well as offline. For more information visit www.cakart.in .