New Procedure for (Director Identification Number)DIN Application
Procedure for Din Application
Section 153 of companies act, 2013
Every individual intending to be appointed as director of a company shall make an application for allotment of Director Identification Number to the Central Government in such form and manner and along with such fees as may be prescribed.
Such application is to be made electronically in Form No. DIR-3, to the Central Government for the allotment of a Director Identification Number (DIN) along with such fees as provided in the Companies (Registration Offices and Fees) Rules, 2014.
Person making an application can download the eform DIE-3 from the website of Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
1. Attach the photograph and scanned copy of supporting documents i.e. proof of identity, and proof of residence as per the guidelines. Physical documents are not required to submit at DIN cell.
2. Along with the supporting documents, verification by the applicant for applying for allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN) shall also be attached. This shall contain the Name, Father’s name, date of birth and text of declaration and physical signature of the applicant.
3. Form DIR-3 is mandatory to be signed by an Applicant and a practicing professional or secretary (who is a member of ICSI) in whole time employment or the Director of the existing company.
4. Upon upload, Pay the fees for eForm. Only electronic payment of the fees shall be allowed (I.e. Netbanking / Credit Card).
The applicant is required to get himself/herself registered on the MCA21 Portal to obtain login id, through which he or she can upload the form and pay the required fees.
5. E-Form DIR-3 will be processed only after the DIN application fee is paid. Approved DIN shall be generated in case the form is being signed by a practicing professional and details have not been identified as potential duplicate. Provisional DIN shall be generated in case form is signed by secretary in whole time employment or Director of existing company and details have been found as potential duplicate. A suitable informational message and an email shall be provided to the user that the DIN shall be approved after due verification by the DIN cell.
6. In case, DIR-3 gets certified by the professional (i.e. CA (in whole time practice)/ CS (in whole time practice)/ CWA (in whole time practice)/, the DIN will be approved by the system immediately online (in case it is not potential duplicate).
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.