Many students could not succeed in the CA exams conducted just a few months ago. Those who did deserved it more, were better prepared and probably had failed earlier too. But they succeeded because they did not give up. They succeeded because they were focused on their goal. They succeeded because they knew how to prepare well. It sounds simple, and it actually is simple.
So how to cope with the depression of the CA Exam failure?
There is no need to cope. You have to be honest in analysing your weaknesses. In most cases, you already know it. It could be any of the following –
1. I could not revise properly, otherwise I would have made it.
2. I did not have enough time to prepare
3. I may have missed by a few marks, next time it wont be a problem
4. I did not have good material to prepare, may be this time I will seek better teachers, better study materials
5. I was ready but the exam pressure did me out
Yes, do analyze but with cool head figure out what you will do or not do in the next exam.
Rise Again :- plan, prepare, passion,practice, persevere
How do you rise again. Its not that difficult. Follow 5P for success.
1. Seek company of friends and teachers who are successful and happy. They can give you good advice. Do not get into the company of people who will further make you sink with depression. Be positive. Make a plan.
2. Plan. Analyze your weaknesses and start making a plan for your preparation. Do not waste time. talk to successful people. Read more on CAKART on how to prepare for your exam and other internet pages. come up with a good plan.
3. Prepare – for preparing you will need good study material. Do not be limited to nearest book stores or the teacher in the town. Explore websites like CAKART which can offer the best of everything that you may need for preparation. These places have best faculty giving video lessons on each topic of your exam, they have all the recommended books, they have scanners – and to top it all they have lot of advice and free material to get you started. Consider all this when you are preparing.
4. Passion. It is good to make a plan and get all the material to study. Without passion however you wont keep going on for long time. Develop passion and dream of being successful soon. Passion will make everything so much more interesting and worth the effort.
5. Practice: Practice makes a man perfect. Practice, practice and practice. Make a daily plan and go through that every day. Base your practice on scanners and ICAI provided solutions.
6. Persevere: Finally, very few things have been achieved in the world by human civilization without persevering. Keep at it. Dont let it go until you succeed and the universe will plot itself so that you will achieve what you want. you know the story.
So, dont read about how to cope up with CA exam failure. Rise again and you will succeed.
All the best.
At CAKART (www.cakart.in) you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive), most popular books of best authors (ebooks, hard copies), best scanners and all exam related information and notifications. Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.