Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard
Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard: The CBSE board has etched an indelible position owing to its well-revised educational programs. It aims to give valuable learning to students so that they can attain zenith of success in their academic career.
After class 10 exams, students get options to select an ideal stream out of three different streams including science, arts, and commerce.
Apart from science and arts stream, many students opt for commerce as a suitable career option.
Commerce is a popular subject among students especially for those, who want to pursue the career in banking, trade and business domains.
The CBSE commerce subjects class 11 are English, Maths, Business Studies, Accounts, Economics, Multimedia, Psychology, Painting, Physical Education, etc.
Students can easily collect well-evaluated syllabus and sample papers of the CBSE subjects for Class 11 commerce online.
Download Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard
|Sl No.||CBSE Class 11 Commerce Maths question paper|
|1.||CBSE Class 11 Commerce Maths question paper 01|
|2.||CBSE Class 11 Commerce Maths question paper 02|
|3.||CBSE Class 11 Commerce Maths question paper 03|
class 11 Commerce Maths Marks Weightage
|I.||Sets and Functions||29|
|VI.||Statistics and Probability||12|
class 11 Commerce Maths Preparation tips
Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard: Mathematics can be a nightmare to some students whereas fun for some others. It is basically because of the same reason. You either get it completely right or entirely wrong. It’s not like a language subject wherein there can be a maybe. And that is also the reason that it is definitely possible to score 100/100 marks in maths.
How can you score 100/100 marks in maths:
Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard: People say that only the students with a rational bent of mind understand mathematics. But it is not so. Mathematics is subject which helps in developing a rational thinking and a logical approach to students. A student cannot be made to fall in love with mathematics overnight but the following are some tips to improve your score in maths and even help you achieve full marks in maths.
During Exam Preparations:
- Make a separate register of theorems, formulae, and methodologies: Maths is all about theorems, concepts, and formulae, and it’s always wise to keep them handy. You can read and brush them up even when you are on the move and this practice also comes to rescue when you are having a last minute revision.
- Solve Problems yourself: Whereas it is good to go through and understand different types of problems, it is very important to solve them yourself. Knowing theories and concept is necessary but to learn their application is inescapable if you want to score full marks in maths. You have to solve each by yourself, minimum 3-4 times over the course of time.
- Understand your syllabus: Understanding your portions and the weight attached to different sections helps you in deciding how much time to dedicate to each section. For example, if you know that there will be just a 5 marks question from a particular section, you do not have to dedicate a week practicing those sums.
- Practice Papers: Practice papers are a good way to mentally prepare yourself for what you are going to get in the exams. The more you solve these, more confidence you will gain towards your achievement of scoring the highest score. Also, it is important to understand that you need not wait for your syllabus to finish before you start solving these. As you go on finishing different sections, you can find the respective questions from the sample papers and solve them side by side.
- Address your problem areas outright: There may be times when you are solving a sample paper and you come across some questions which you cannot solve. While it is convenient to keep them aside to clear later, but over a period of time these accumulate and become a burden for you.
- Time Management: It is not easy to be a maths champion. You must take out some time every day to solve mathematical problems in order to score 100/100 marks in maths, even when you have dedicated a particular day to some other subject. This can range from a quick half an hour of going through your register of formulae and methodologies or dedicating a couple of hours to solve sample papers.
- Clean Paper and margin: The cleaner, the better. You should keep in mind that the examiner needs to understand each and every step how you have arrived at an answer and unfortunately he does not have much time to dedicate to a single problem. Keep your paper free from cutting and overwriting, and draw clean margins to do the rough work. A clean paper also reflects an uncluttered mind.
- Marks are in the steps: whenever you go through a solution and understand its rationale, pay special focus on how the different steps progress. You cannot cram answers and achieve full marks in maths, so just paying heed to the figures in the examples is a waste of your time. Instead, you must learn the various steps involved. Remember that even if you attempt and write some steps, you will definitely secure some marks for each step, irrespective of whether your answer is correct or incorrect.
- Figures and Graphs: Figures and graphs can fetch you easy marks if made with a little concentration. For this, keep a ruler which has sharp and smooth side and a pencil which is well sharpened. These, if you have practiced well, constitute the simplest parts of the exam and you can aim to finish this as soon as you get your paper.
- Finish familiar questions first: Read the question paper thoroughly before you start solving the questions. While it is natural to be stuck on the questions which you find unfamiliar but you must remember that you have to finish your examination in a stipulated time. In order to achieve 100/100 marks in maths, you much strategize to first finish the questions you know and then move on to the unfamiliar questions.
- Revise, revise, and revise: Once you are through with writing the paper, take a deep breath and revise it thoroughly. In the first revision check whether you have attempted all questions or not. This is important because you might not have solved the questions in a given order. In the second revision check the steps and the rest. If time still remains, go through the sheet once again!
To achieve 100/100 marks in maths, make it a fun experience. Understand the basic concept first and then try solving as many problems as possible. Remember that there are no shortcuts in maths!
Along with this Maths question paper for Class 1 Commerce article, read following study material for class 11 commerce maths
Conclusion Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard
Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard: In this article, we discussed all information about linear Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard, the points are –
- Maths question paper
- for class 11 Commerce stateboard
Hope you found the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.
Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard: If you reading this article on Maths question paper for class 11 Commerce stateboard, most probably you faced many difficulties in the way finding good study material. Thousands of BCom exam aspirants download study material from CAKART for preparation. These materials are prepared by exam experts and are mostly available for free (other than top faculty video classes ).