LLP conversion:How to file Accounts?
1) Company converted into LLP on 1/3/15 or 1/7/2015(without holding AGM). What are filling requirements to ROC & Income tax for f.y. 2014-15 & f.y. 2015-16.
Ans: A) For F.Y.2014-15:
i) ROC: As no AGM of company , no annual filling of company is required to ROC .Kindly note that an statement of assets & liability has already been submitted to RoC at the time of conversion.
ii) IT: Submit IT return of company for f.y. 2014-15.
i) ROC: File Forms of Annual compliance of LLP from 1.7.2015 to 31.3.2016.
ii) IT: file return of company from 1.4.15 to 30.6.15. File return of LLP from 1.7.15 to 31.3.2016. Surrender PAN of Company.
1) CARO: Caro is not applicable to small co, even if sum of paid up and reserve is more 50 lacs.
2) ST: Services provided by a Common Effluent Treatment Plant Operator for treatment of effluent is exempt from Service Tax. Vide Notification No. 6/2015-ST.
3) ST: Relief under Service Tax cannot be granted if assesse does not comply with provisions of VCES, 2013. Bombay High Court: Sunil Agnihotri Productions vs. UOI.
4) SC: Supreme Court struck down National Judicial Appointments Commission Act that was brought in to replace the collegium system for appointing judges in the higher judiciary.
5) RBI: RBI has made the changes in the Valuation Guidelines of Jewellery where Advance against Pledge of Gold ornaments / jewellery is extended by the cooperative banks.
6) IDT: Penalties u/s 114 of Customs Act could be invoked for Export made u/s 113. COC v/s Kamalabhai, Madras High Court.
AUDITORS PROCESS FOR RATIFICATION
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click Here to download FREE CA CS CMA Text Books.