Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form
Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form:Delhi University is one among the most renowned educational rendering institute in India offering many sorts of courses at all the level. Being the premium institute of India, the university offers many courses and for few of the courses they are granting admission on entrance exam. Similarly for admission in M. Com Course.Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form
University is conducting entrance exam and then based on the score of the applicant they would be selected for the Course. Applicants who have successfully completed their bachelors degree can apply for the entrance exam, DU will officially declare the notice of for applicants who are interested in masters’ level course of DU.Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form.
These type of notification will published in the Delhi University website:
So you students check regaularlly, these are just sample notification
- Notification for the last date of submission of examination forms for all the Post graduate and professional courses under semester scheme
- Notification of Guidelines of conduction of written of examinations for persons with disabilities
- Continous evaluation policy for Practicals (related to CORE and ELECTIVE PAPERS) in CBCS to be held during Nov/Dec-2016
- Last date for submission of Post-Graduation & Professional courses examination forms
- Procedure for Submission of Examination form for undergraduate courses
- Notification dated 16-6-2016 regarding change of dateof exam of B.A. (Prog.) Part I Exam
- Corrigendum of Generic Paper Microbial Metabolism Sem.II Exam May-2016 (new)
- Notification with regards to Additions of Date-sheet for Choice Based Credit System(CBCS) Generic Elective Course Part-I (II Semester) (new)
- Notification with regards to Ability Enhancement Compulsory course (AECC) -I Semester-II (new)
- Notification with regards to Addition/Correction in Date-Sheet for Three Year Under Graduate B.A. (Programme) Course Part-III (VI Semester)
- Notification regarding for B.Com(H) Annual Mode Courses
- Notification of B.Sc.(Programme) Analyticsl Chemistry Deletion in CBCS Part-I (Semester-II)
- Notification of B.Com for Addition in (Sanskrit) MIL Paper CBCS Part I (II Semester)
- Notification datesheet for B.Sc.(Programme) Choice Based Credit system (CBCS) Part-I(II Semester) Examination, May/June 2016
- Notification datesheet for commerce courses Part-III (VI Semester)Examination May/June 2016
- Notification Datesheet for B.A. (Programme) Three Year Under Graduate Courses Part-III (VI Semester) Examination May/June 2016
- Extension of last date for submission of exam form for all the Examination under Annual Scheme and regular/Ex-students of Post-Graduate courses under semester scheme
- Extension of last date for submission of exam form for all the Examination under Annual Scheme
- Last date of submission of examination forms for all Post-Graduate courses as well as ex-students to be held in May/June 2016 is Wednesday 16, 2016
- Notification – Date-sheet for Three Year Under Gradate Course for B.Sc.(Hons) Mathematics Part-I (III Semester)Examination, Nov/Dec-2015
- Notification – Datesheet for B.A. (H) 3 years UG Part-III (Ist Semester)Exam, Nov/Dec-2015
- Notification for Extension of last date for submission of exam form for Post Graduate Semester as well as ex-students
- Notification for extension of last date for submission of exam form for Post Graduate Semester as well as ex-students
Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form
The Student Exam Preparation Delhi University Mcom Study Tips :
Everyone has their own idea about the best place and time to study. Study every day. If you study a little bit every day you’ll be continually reviewing things in your mind. Plan your time. Discover your learning style. Review and revise. Here we gave some 21 Study Tips to help student to study easy and safe in Delhi University Mcom Exam.
|tudy Tips 1: Focus on mastery||Study Tips 11: Work out the learning goals|
|Study Tips 2: Find the value for you||Study Tips 12: Check your work. Check that you understand.|
|Study Tips 3: Take charge of your learning||Study Tips 13: Be the tortoise|
|Study Tips 4: Build your competence and gain confidence||Study Tips 14: Find your space|
|Study Tips 5: Think critically about what you’re learning||Study Tips 15: Keep going|
|Study Tips 6: Frame it your way||Study Tips 16: Work with a friend|
|Study Tips 7: Use grades to keep on track with learning||Study Tips 17: Stuck? Need help? Reach out.|
|Study Tips 8: Rehearse and remember||Study Tips 18: Ask questions. Seek answers.|
|Study Tips 9: Pull your scattered ideas together||Study Tips 19: Keep your nerves in check|
|Study Tips 10: Follow the clues to recover lost memories||Study Tips 20: Harness your wandering mind and Tangle with confusion|
Important Dates for Exam:-
Start of Registration : 12.06-17
Closing Date :22-06-17
Entrance Exam : 1st July to 5 th July.
Announcement of result:- on or before july
Date of deposit of fees:- on or before july
Commencement of class:- July.
Required documents for application-
The completed application form for admission must be accompanied with the following documents:
- An attested copy of the certificate showing the marks obtained at the last University examination.
- In case of students coming from another University, migration certificate from that University. (at the time of admission only)
- An attested copy of the character certificate from the Principal of the college last attended.
- An attested copy of the matriculation or other certificate evidencing the date of birth.
- Three copies of a recent passport-size photograph, duly attested.
- An attested copy of the category certificate.
- Copies of certificates submitted along with the application will not be returned.
- Combining any other course of the University with the M.Com. Course is not permitted. Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form.
Mode/ Method of admission-
- Category A: Direct Admissions- The Candidates seeking admission under this category are required to fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned above. Based on the merit in the under-graduate degree, separate merit lists is prepared for the general as well as reserved categories of the students.
- However, securing the required percentage of marks (stated above) does not necessarily ensure automatic direct admission. This is because, the total number of candidates securing the qualifying marks (above) exceeds the available seats under this category.
- Category B: Through Entrance Test- A common entrance test is conducted by the Department of Commerce. Based on the performance in the entrance test, separate merit lists is prepared for the general as well as reserved categories of the students. Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form.
Date of Entrance Test- 21st June, 2015 (Sunday) Time 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Entrance Test (Duration and scope; marks of entrance test, and interview, if any)
Entrance Test is of 3 hours duration and shall carry 200 marks. The written test shall be based on the following syllabus and shall contain 200 objective type questions, 40 questions from each of the five units:
- Economics (including Micro Economics, Macro Economics, and Problems of Indian Economy)
- Accounting (including Financial Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Cost Accounting, and Management Accounting)
- Business Statistics and Mathematics
- Business Organization, Management, Business Law, Company Law and Income Tax Law
- General Knowledge and Current Affairs
Each of the five units carries equal weight. The standard of the above syllabus will be similar to that of the B.Com (Hons.) course of University of Delhi. Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form.
Foreign students seeking admission to the course in the Department as well as Hostel accommodation should apply directly to the Foreign Students Advisor, Foreign Students‘ Registry, C/o Conference Center, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007. This holds for all foreign students whether the student has passed his/her last qualifying examination from Indian Board / University or from abroad. No foreign student shall be admitted to any college/Department without prior approval of the Dy. Dean, (Foreign Students), University of Delhi. Last date for submission of delhi university Mcom exam form.
The criteria for admission to M Com course for foreign students are as follows:
1. 10+2+3 years of education.
2. Medium of Instruction should be English/ studied English at the graduation level/ English Proficiency certificate of TOEFL (minimum 70) or IELTS (minimum 6 band).
3. The candidate should have studied Mathematics at school level.
4. The candidate should have studied subjects related to commerce at the Graduation level with minimum 65% marks in case of B. Com (Hons.) or 70% in any other degree.
The final merit list for admission under the Foreign Students Category shall be determined by normalizing the marks of eligible Non Honours candidates by deducting 5% and making the merit list on the basis of combined merit of honours and non-honours courses after such deduction
For any queries related to M.Com Admissions, kindly e-mail at- firstname.lastname@example.org
How to clear all doubts related to M.COM instantly?
You can use Clear My Doubt App to clear any doubt at any time just by posting it on your phone and wait for a complete answer to pop out in your phone instantly or within a few hours. This will ensure that you have someone who you can count on advice anytime.
How to keep yourself fully up to date on each matter related to M.COM?
You should use CAKART App to keep yourself updated with all important information related to M.COM. This is probably the best app our there to keep you informed on any and all updates that you will need for our exams.
For further details visit following links:www.cakart.in
At CAKART www.cakart.inyou will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.inand chat with our counsellors any time.