Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration : Delhi University(DU) B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admissions Forms 2016 are expected to be available from the first week of June, 2016. DU shall be inviting B.Com 2016 applicationsfor admissions to various courses offered in Faculty of Commerce. The DU B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) application form 2016 shall be available both online and offline. The online Application forms will be available online on Delhi University’s official website while the offline OMR forms will be available in various colleges under the University.
Delhi University is one of the top universities in India that offer quality education and placement to Indian as well as overseas applicants. Delhi University offers various UG and PG courses to interested and eligible applicants such as B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, M.Sc, B.Ed, M.A, M.Com, M.Phil, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA and many more etc. The applicants interested in getting admission have to go through entrance examination of Delhi University. The appearing applicants can check the important details of the examination from this article.
University of Delhi, commonly referred as Delhi University (DU), offers programmes to aspirants at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level. Courses offered at DU are in streams including – Humanities & Social Sciences, Commerce, Science, Teaching & Education, Law, Business & Management Studies, Medicine & Health Sciences, Arts and Engineering.University of Delhi, commonly referred as Delhi University (DU), offers programmes to aspirants at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level. Courses offered at DU are in streams including – Humanities & Social Sciences, Commerce, Science, Teaching & Education, Law, Business & Management Studies, Medicine & Health Sciences, Arts and Engineering.
Delhi University Application form 2017 will be available from May 2017, after the release of official notice candidate may apply for the same.
Read the instructions given below carefully before filling the Online admission form for B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) courses in Delhi University.
- Candidates belonging to different categories including General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD are admitted to fill the online DU pre-admission form.
- Using a single Delhi University B.Com /B.Com (Hons.) Admission form, a candidate can apply for as many courses or programmes offered in the faculty of commerce by the University.
- The Online Application Form is common for each and every B.Com course listed in the form and is valid for all colleges except Stephen’s College and Jesus & Mary College.
- All candidates are requested to fill the Delhi University Online Application Form only after ensuring that the requisite courses/ programmes are available in the colleges offering Commerce programmes.
- It is important to note that any application forms that are incomplete or having insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration
Admission through Entrance Exam
Merit is not the only means through which students can secure admission in courses offered at DU. This is because many colleges in DU conduct entrance exams in order to shortlist aspirants for admission in certain UG as well as PG courses.
For courses in which entrance tests are conducted, aspirants need to first meet the minimum eligibility criteria and thereafter appear for a written entrance exam.
Some of the courses in which aspirants can secure admission basis an entrance exam are as mentioned below:
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- BA (Hons) Business Economics
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) [BBA(FIA)]
- BTech (Information Technology & Mathematical Innovation)
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Important Dates for UG Courses:
|Registration Starts from||Last week of May 2017 to 2nd June 2017|
|Receipt of Registration Forms at centers||1st week of June 2017 to 3rd week of June 2017|
|Admission list notification by Colleges||last week of June 2017|
|Admission and Payment||last week of June 2017|
|Last date for admission||2nd week of August 2017|
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants who wish to get admission in Bachelor’s degree of Science, they must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with either PCB/PCM.
- The applicants who wish to get admission in PG courses must have completed any of the UG courses in related discipline from a recognized university/institute across India.
- The applicants must have a graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.
- The eligibility criteria for UG course admissions is such that candidates need to have cleared their Class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognised board. However, for PG courses aspirants should have a bachelor’s degree in their field of study.Note: Aspirants are advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria as mentioned by DU for the course in which they wish to secure admission.
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Reservations Details
- For ST candidates – 71/2 seats
- For SC Candidates – 15% seats
- For PwD candidates – 3% seats reserved for the candidates having 40% physical disabilities
- For OBC candidates – 27% seats
- For Foreign Students – 5% seats
- For Armed Forces – 5% seats
- Sports/ECA Quota – 5%
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Admissions 2017: Courses Offered
Commerce/ Arts/Humanities: Bachelor with Honours in
- English/French German/Geography/ Arabic/Bengali/Commerce/Economic/Hindi Patrikarita/Journalism and Mass Communication/hindi/ Philosophy/Political Science/ History/Italian/Persian/Punjabi/Sanskrit/ Social Work/Spanish/ Sociology/Urdu.
Sciences/Mathematical Sciences/ Applied Sciences: Bachelor with Honours in
- Botany/Chemistry/Physics/Geology/ Anthropology/Biochemistry/Home Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Zoology/ Microbiology/Biomedical Science.
- Forensic Science/Instrumentation Electronics/ Computer Science/Food Technology/Polymer Science/Psychological Science
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Affiliated Colleges
|Courses||DU Affiliated Colleges|
|B.A.M.S/B.U.M.S||Ayurvedic and Unani Tibbia College|
|Bachelor with Honours/B.Tech in Music|| Daulat Ram College(W),Faculty of Music and Fine Arts|
Miranda House (W),
Indraprastha College for Women,
|Bachelor with Honours/ B.Tech in Management Studies|| Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies,College of Vocational studies,|
B.R. Ambedkar College,
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College,
Maharaja Agrasen College
|B.E.||Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology|
|B.EI.ED|| Aditi Mahavidyalaya(W),Lady Shri Ram College for Women,|
Jesus & Mary College (W),
Shyama rasad Mukherji College (W),
Institute of Home Economics (W),
Mata Sundari College(W),
|B.Pharma||Delhi Institute of Pharmaceutical Science & Research|
|B.H.M.S||Nehru Homeopathic College|
|B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing||Rajkumari Amrit Kaur College of Nursing|
|B.P.Ed.||Indira Gandhi Institute of Physical Education and Sports Science|
|Bachelor of Physiotherapy||Pt. Deen Dayal Institute of Physiotherapy,Amar Jyoti Institute of Physiotherapy|
|Bachelor of Occupational Therapy||Pt. Deen Dayal Institute of Physiotherapy|
|MBBS and BDS (DUMET)|| Maulana Azad Medical College,Lady Hardinge Medical College,|
University College of Medical Science
|BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts)||College of Fine Arts|
|B.Tech/B.S. in Innovation with Mathematics & IT/B.Tech (Humanities)||Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi|
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Admissions 2017
- The online admission process for UG courses (merit based) will starts from June 2017 (Tentative). The applicants have to pay application fee only through online mode.
- The online registration for UG courses (entrance test based) will start from May 2017 (tentative).
- The online registration for PG courses will be started from April 2016 (tentative).
- The applicants can apply for Delhi University admissions 2017 through online and offline mode both.
- The application process will commence from April 2017.
- The applicants are advised to go through information brochure before they start with application procedure.
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Admissions 2017: Admit Cards
The admit cards for the examination will be issued to the applicants through email. The applicants can also download their admit cards from the official website of Delhi University. The applicants have to carry their admit cards at the examination center along with a valid ID proof to write the examination.
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Admissions 2017: Results
The applicants can check their results from the official website of the University of Delhi. The examination results will be declared in the month of May/June 2017. For more details, the applicants are advised to be touch with the official website of Delhi University.
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Admissions 2017: Counseling Procedure
The applicants who have scored minimum cut off marks will be called for counseling process on the basis of merit list. The applicants have to bring necessary documents to take part in counselling process such as, admission fee, rank card, 10th & 12th original documents, physical fitness documents & admit cards.
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Admissions 2017 Procedure
The applicants will be called for counseling process on the basis of marks obtained by them. The applicants will be confirmed final admission after the verification of requisite documents & other formalities.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class original certificate/provisional certificate
- 12th class mark-sheet
- Category Certificate in case of SC/ST/PwD
- Character Certificate (recent)
- Those who have passed 12th board from outside Delhi have to produce Transfer certificate and Migration Certificate
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
Note– This is not official notice for Delhi University Admissions 2017, Final dates will be updated after release of official notification. For more details about DU Admissions 2017, you may access official website.
Last Date Of Delhi University Bcom Registration – Delhi University Admissions 2017: Important Points
- Online registration is mandatory for ALL the candidates.
- For PG courses the application form will be available from 1st week of April 2017. For UG courses the application forms will be available from 1 week of May 2017.
- A candidate may choose any one of the six cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. After completion of the online registration, the chosen Centre will not be changed.
- You can download your admit card by accessing your registration account.
- After completing your application for one course, you can apply in another course using “Apply in New Course” button on your home area. You need to pay registration fee separately for each of the applied courses.
- Final Aggregate is the combined total of all the B.A/B.Com/B.Sc. (or equivalent) semesters (or annual) result together.
- You can check our notification area regularly, also you can submit your details in the inquiry box given above. We will inform you through SMS and email as soon as any official notification will be released.
for more details on Delhi University Bcom Application form log onto www.cakart.in