Key facets of Indian financial system notes-CSEET
Key facets of Indian financial system:
ICSI CSEET: The Council of the ICSI has released a notice regarding CSEET on the day of the inauguration of ICSI Golden Jubilee Celebrations on 4th Oct 2017.
The Gazette Notification on the Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 has been published on 3rd February 2020 in the Official Gazette of India and the same shall be applicable from the said date of publication.
Now ICSI Published a notice regarding CSEET Test which going to start from 2020 May.
We are now going to discuss the details of CSEET Paper-3 Economics and Business Environment notes – Key facets of Indian financial system
Key facets of Indian financial system notes:
The significant characteristics of Indian financial system are as under:
- Plays a pivotal role in accelerating the rate and volume of savings through provision of different financial instruments and efficient mobilisation of savings.
- It is playing a significant role in increasing the national output by providing funds to corporate customers to expand their business operations.
- Safeguarding the interests of the investors by ensuring smooth financial transactions through regulatory bodies like, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) etc.
- Contributes substantially towards the economic development and raising the standard of living of the people.
- Promotes development of weaker section of the society through rural development banks and cooperative societies.
- Assist corporate customers to make better financial decisions by offering effective financial and advisory services.
- Facilitates financial deepening and broadening. Financial deepening refers to increase in financial assets as a percentage of GDP and financial broadening pertains to increasing number of participants in the financial system.