Join Your Exam WhatsApp group to get regular news, updates & study materials HOW TO JOIN

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card Download

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card Download

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card : KERALA University has offered various types of courses like as Under Graduate and Post Graduate etc. This is an exclusive page for all admit card of all KERALA University Courses like BA, B.Sc, BASLP, BFA, BPA, B.Sc, B.Com, MCJ, MTA, M.Phil, MA, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW etc. so you can download your admit card through the official site of KERALA University.

KERALA University Undergraduate and Post Graduate annual exam Admit Card link is activated on the official site of KERALA University. Therefore, from now you all will be able view or download your KERALA University UG/PG Admit Card through official link.

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

Graduates who have passed qualifying examination in CBCS Pattern -2013 admissions:

Commerce as Core Course with not less than 4.5 CCPA(S) * out of 10 /BCom Computer Application/ B.Com. Tourism and Travel Management (Career Related/ Vocational/Restructured)/B. Com. Tax Procedure and Practices (Career Related/ Vocational/ Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office Management & Secretarial Practice/B.Com Hotel Management and Catering (Career Related/ Restructured). BBA/BBS/BBM graduates are also eligible. 80% of the total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated Colleges shall be reserved for candidates with B.Com. Degree and the remaining 20% seats open to Graduates of B.Com. and BBA, BBS & BBM Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit.(U.O.No.Ac.AIII/1/40 61/2013, dated 09.07.2014).

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

(a) Any candidate who wishes to join PG Programme in colleges affiliated to University of Kerala should compulsorily register online at http://admissions.keralauniversity.ac.in.

(b) The site is optimized with the latest versions of Mozilla firebox, Google chrome etc.

(c) The candidates are advised to enable “JavaScript” before proceeding with the Registration.

(d) Read the instructions carefully before proceeding with the registration.

(e) Do not press “back” button during the process of registration.

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

Online Registration. The Registration Fee will be as follows: 1. For General candidates: Rs 300/- 2. For SC/ST candidates: Rs 150/-. The Registration Fee can be remitted `in any branch of State Bank of India using the downloaded Chalan. The original pay-in-slip (University’s Copy) from the bank should be kept safely as the same is to be submitted to the Principal at the time of admission. A candidate who does not belong to SC/ST Community will be treated as “General” candidate for this purpose. Candidates shall not remit the fee in any other form like Demand Draft, Cheque etc. Note: The Registration fee once remitted will not be refunded under any circumstances.

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

Graduates who have passed qualifying examination in CBCS Pattern- Prior to 2013 admissions :

Commerce as Core Course with not less than 1.8 CGPA(S) * out of 4 /BCom Computer Application/ B.Com. Tourism and Travel Management (Career Related/ Vocational/Restructured)/B.Com . Tax Procedure and Practices (Career Related/ Vocational/ Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office Management & Secretarial Practice/B.Com Hotel Management and Catering (Career Related/ Restructured). BBA/BBS/BBM graduates are also eligible. 80% of the total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated Colleges shall be reserved for candidates with B.Com. Degree and the remaining 20% seats open to Graduates of B.Com. and BBA, BBS & BBM Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit.(U.O.No.Ac.AIII/1/4061/2 013, dated 09.07.2014)

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

Graduates who have passed qualifying examination in Annual scheme/ Other pattern :

B.Com with not less than 45% marks in part III optional subjects/BCom. Computer Application/ B.Com. Tourism and Travel Management (Vocational and Restructured)/ B.Com Tax procedure and Practices (Vocational and Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office Management & Secretarial Practice/ B.Com Hotel Management and Catering (Restructured)/ BBA/BBS/BBM. 80% of the total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated Colleges shall be reserved for candidates with B.Com. Degree and the remaining 20% seats open to Graduates of B.Com. and BBA, BBS & BBM Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit. (U.O.No. Ac.AIII/1/4061/2013, dated 09.07.2014).

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

Graduates who have passed qualifying examination in CBCS Pattern -2013 admissions:

Commerce as Core Course with not less than 4.5 CCPA(S) * out of 10 /BCom Computer Application/ B.Com. Tourism and Travel Management (Career Related/ Vocational/Restructured)/B. Com. Tax Procedure and Practices (Career Related/ Vocational/ Restructured)/ B.Com Actuarial Science (Vocational)/ B.Com Office Management & Secretarial Practice/B.Com Hotel Management and Catering (Career Related/ Restructured). BBA/BBS/BBM graduates are also eligible. 80% of the total seats for M.Com. Degree Courses in affiliated Colleges shall be reserved for candidates with B.Com. Degree and the remaining 20% seats open to Graduates of B.Com. and BBA, BBS & BBM Degree holders, if otherwise eligible based on merit.(U.O.No.Ac.AIII/1/40 61/2013, dated 09.07.2014).

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

The internal marks awarded at the B.Com level will not be considered while calculating index marks. NOTE: In case of the candidates who have passed the Vocational/restructured the marks scored in the University Examination (2nd, 4th and 6th semesters) alone will be considered for ranking purpose.

All those students who have enrolled and registered for Undergraduate degree course in the above mentioned University and want to generally submitted in the annual examination for KERALA University UG for any discipline, they can download their Admit Cords for KERALA University annual examination 2017 through official portal of organizing authority of exam 2017 with http://www.keralauniversity.ac.in.

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

University of Kerala is likely released to University of Kerala M.COM annual examination result for academic session 2016-17 on the official website of University of Kerala i.e. http://www.keralauniversity.ac.in. All students, who have generally appeared in University of Kerala M.COM annual exam 2017 on the scheduled dates at pre allotted examination centres in various cities across Kerala, can get their result for University of Kerala M.COM examination 2017 through organizing authority of M.COM exam 2017.

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

How to download University of Kerala annual examination Hall Tickets 2017
1. Students you go first of all official website of exam conducting authority. 
2. Then click on Admit Card link at the official site. After that new window will be open.
3. After that enter all required details like Roll number, Name, etc.
4. Click on submit button.
5. After some time the Call Letter will be display on the screen.
6. After checking the Call Letter you can take print out for further use.
7. You should carry original admit card in the examination hall of University of Kerala M.COM examination.

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

Weightage/Deduction of marks:

Weightage of marks will be given to the candidate as per subsection (a). and deduction will be made as per subsection (b). Weightage/deduction of marks will be affected as follows: a. Five (5) marks each for certificate holders of National Service Scheme [NSS]/ National Cadet Corps [NCC] for participation in NSS/NCC at the Degree level. Candidates who achieved ‘C’ Level certificate in NCC before Degree also shall be given 5 marks weightage for indexing/ranking since ‘C’ Level Certificate is the highest level of Certificate given to the students. Weightage marks may be added to the marks scored by the candidate either to make him eligible for admission to a course of study or for ranking purposes to those who are otherwise eligible for admission .

In the case of candidates who get this eligibility by this bonus marks, their ranking mark will be the sum of scored marks and the bonus marks.

Note:

(i) In respect of candidates who want to avail bonus marks for NCC the marks will be awarded on the basis of NCC Certificates signed by the Director and issued by the Directorate of NCC to the candidates who have secured at least 75% of attendance after having participated in its activities during the course of study immediately preceding the course for which admission is sought. (Except ‘C’ Certificate holders in NCC)

(ii) In respect of candidates who want to avail bonus marks for NSS the marks will be awarded on the basis of NSS Certificates signed by the Vice Chancellor and issued by the University to volunteers who have completed 240 hours of work within a period of two years in the course of study immediately preceding the course for which admission is sought.

(iii) The benefit of bonus marks for purpose of admission can be availed by the candidates only under any one category (either NCC or NSS). b. Deduction will be made from the total ranking marks for those candidates who had availed more than one chance in passing the qualifying examination as detailed below: Candidates will lose 10 marks for ranking purposes for each additional appearance he/she has taken for completing the qualifying examination.

Note: Number of chances means the number of chances for passing any part of the qualifying examination excluding cancellation.

Kerala University Mcom Admit Card

To download UNIVERSITY OF KERALA Syllabus for Mcom

Click here MCOM SYLLABUS

Click here COMPLETE MCOM SYLLABUS 

TO DOWNLOAD ADMISSION FORM CLICK HERE

For more on Kerala University Mcom Admit Card log onto www.cakart.in

CAKART provides India’s top MCOM faculty video classes – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get MCOM Video classes from CAKART.in to do a great preparation for your exam.
 
Watch MCOM first year sample video lectures  visit www.cakart.in
Watch MCOM Second year sample video lecture  visit www.cakart.in
Watch MCOM Third year Sample video lecture  visit www.cakart.in

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *