KAVITA SHARMA Books
An eminent scholar, Kavita A Sharma has been an Honorary visiting lecturer to Tokyo Women’s Christian College and University of Indonesia. Dr Sharma has written and http://www.drkavitasharma.org/profile.html# books on various subjects including among others Internationalisation of higher education, The Windmill of Mind and Interpreting http://www.drkavitasharma.org/profile.html#Diaspora Experience. She has an endless list of published research articles to herhttp://www.drkavitasharma.org/profile.html#. Her research articles include among others From Dejection to Action, The Role of Women Educators, Limping Marriages and Holiday Wives, and Resource Mobilisation in Higher Education in India and Canada. She has peer reviewed books for The Journal of the Poetry Society in India, Poetry and Humour from Cowper to Clough, and The Immigrant Indo.
She is a Life http://www.drkavitasharma.org/profile.html# of professional associations including, the English Association, Indian Association of Canadian Studies, Indian Society for Commonwealth Studies, Indian Law Institute, Association of Comparative Literature, Indian History Congress and the Founder of Parents’ Forum for Meaningful education. Dr Sharma is a Fulbright scholar and is the recipient of numerous fellowship awards.
She has been conferred the ” Indira Gandhi Sadbhavana Award” by the National Integration and Economic Council on the occasion of the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Late Smt. Indira Gandhi on 19 November, 2005.
Internationalization of Higher Education: An Aspect of India’s Foreign Relations, Gyan Publishing House, Ansari Road, Darya Ganj, New Delhi, 2008
- Birds, Beasts, Men and Nature, TransEdit Communications, SV-II-08 TF, Eldeco Utopia, Sector 93-A, Noida Expressway, Noida-2008
- The Windmills of the Mind, Rupa & Co, Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi, 2006
- The Queens of Mahabharata, Rupa & Co., Ansari Road, Daryaganj, New Delhi, 2006.
- Critiquing Nationalism, Transnationalism and http://www.drkavitasharma.org/my_resources.html# Diaspora Dr. Kavita A. Sharma, Dr. Adesh Pal, Dr. Tapas Chakrabarti, ed. New Delhi: Creative Books, 2006.
- Contextualizing Nationalism, Transnationalism and Indian Diaspora, Dr. Kavita A. Sharma, Dr. Adesh Pal, Dr. Tapas Chakrabarti, ed., New Delhi :Creative Books, 2006.
- Interpreting Indian Diaspora Experience, Dr. Kavita A.Sharma, Dr. Adesh Pal, Dr. Tapas Chakrabarti, ed., New Delhi: Creative Books, 2004
- Indian Diaspora: Theorizing And Critiquing, Dr. Kavita A.Sharma, Dr. Adesh Pal, Dr. Tapas Chakrabarti, ed. New Delhi: Creative Books, 2004.
- 50 http://www.drkavitasharma.org/my_resources.html# of University Grants Commission, December, 2003, University Grants Commission, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- Introduction to The Dicing and The Sequel to Dicing, Doaba Publications, 4497/14, Guru Nanak Market, Nai Sarak, Delhi, 2001.
- The Ongoing Journey: Indian Migration to Canada, New Delhi: Creative Books, 1997.
- Byron’s Plays : A Reassessment, University at Salzburg, Austria 1981.
- Queens of Mahabharata by Kavita A Sharma. New Delhi: Rupa & Co., 2006. 160p.
- Hindu College : A People’s Movement by Kavita A Sharma and WD Mathur. New Delhi: Niyogi Books, http://www.drkavitasharma.org/my_resources.html#
- Sixty years of the University Grants Commission: Establishment, growth and evolution by Kavita A Sharma. New Delhi: University Grants Commission, 2013
KAVITA SHARMA Books
- “The Effective State of Our Being” Karma Yoga in Tilak, Gandhi and Sri Aurobindo” IN: Studies in Comparative Literature: Theory, Culture and Space, edited by Jancy James, Chandra Mohan, Subha Chakraborty Das Gupta, Nirmal Kanti Bhattacharjee. New Delhi: Creative Books, 2007 pp. 153-170.
- “Limping Marriages and Holidays Wives” IN: Critiquing, Nationalism, Transnationalism, and Indian Diaspora, edited by . Kavita A Sharma, Adesh Pal and Tapas Chakrabarti New Delhi: Creative Books, 2006.
- “Krishna Dvaipayana’s Veda of Life” IN: Indian Knowledge Systems, Vol. II, edited by Kapil Kapoor and Avadhesh Kumar Singh. Shimla and New Delhi: Indian Institute of Advanced Study and D.K. Printworld (P) Ltd. 2005, pp.333-349.
- “Ethics in Mahabharata”IN: Applied Philosophy, edited by Raghwendra Pratap Singh. New Delhi :Om Publications, 2003
- “Resource Mobilisation for Higher Education in India and Canada”, IN: India and Canada: Past, Present and Future, edited by Mishra Anil Dutta and Govind Prasad. New Delhi: Mittal Publications, 2003.
- “Mahabharata Through the http://www.drkavitasharma.org/my_resources.html# of Women”, IN: Women’s Studies in India: Contours of Change, edited by Malashri Lal and Sukrita Pal Kumar. Shimla: Indian Institute of Advanced Study, 2002. Reprinted by Women in Dharmasastras: A Phenomenal and Critical Analysis, Chandrakala Padia, Rawat Publications, 2009.
- “Psychotherapy and the Buddhist Mandala”, IN: Signification in Language and Culture, edited by Harjeet Singh Gill. Shimla: Indian Institute of Advanced Study, 2002.
- “Exploring the Icons: Sita and Radha”, IN: Feminism, Tradition and Modernity edited by Chandrakala Padia. Shimla: Indian Institute of Advanced Study, 2002.
- “Sisterhood of Silence”, IN: Feminist Space: Cultural Readings from India and Canada, edited by Malashri Lal. New Delhi: Allied Publishers 1997.
- “The Fall of Hyperion: Suffering and Creativity,” IN: John Keats’ Poetry and Poetics, edited by R.S.Pathak. New Delhi: Creative Books 1997.
- “Indo-Canadian Women Writers: Double Alienation” IN: Intersexions: Issues of Race and Gender in Canadian Women’s in Writings, edited by Coomi S.Vevaina and Barbara Godard. New Delhi, Creative Books – 1996
- “The Immigrant Indo-Canadian Women: An Interdisciplinary View”, IN: Perspectives on Women: Canada and India, edited by Aparna Basu. New Delhi: Allied Publishers, 1995
- “Canadian Federalism: Regional Aspirations and national Identity”, IN: Regionalism and National Identity: Interdisciplinary Perspectives, edited by M.P.Singh and Chandra Mohan. Delhi: Pragati Publications, 1994.
- “The Cenci: Fractured Images of Self-identity”IN: P.B. Shelley: An Anthology of Recent Criticism, edited by N.P.Singh, Delhi: Pencraft International, 1993.
|For more details visit CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.|