Organizations are welcome to make pre-placement talks, which provide an opportunity for the organizations to showcase their corporate requirements and the job profiles.
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Fee structure -Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form – Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in entrance exam, Interview and GD. Those candidates who are successfully qualify the entrance Exam will be called for Interview and GD.
- The selection is based on the rank/marks scored by the candidate in an Entrance Test conducted by JMI.
- The entrance test may or may not be followed by an interview.
- The candidates have to score at least 40% marks to be eligible for selection.
- The allotment of seats will be according to JMI’s Admission Procedure.
- A list of selected and waitlisted candidates will be available on JMI’s notice board as well as on their website.
- The selected candidates will be given a date to appear for the admission formalities.
- The selected candidates are to bring their admit cards of the entrance test, along with originals and self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Proof of passing qualifying exam along with marksheets.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam’s marksheet
- Age proof (High School/Senior Secondary School’s marksheet)
- Proof of entitlement to any reserved category (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute
- Certificate from M.B.B.S. doctor/Govt. Hospital certifying blood group
- In case of gap period, certificate from class –1 gazetted officer to certify no indulgence in criminal behavior
- Proof of address along with name and location of nearest police station
- Certificate of No Objection by current employer (for evening/part-time/Sponsored courses)
Note: Self employed candidates have to show authentic evidence of self-employment.
- Fees for the first year can be paid by cash, online, or demand draft.
Jamia Milia Islamia University bcom Interview & Group Discussion
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Fee structure – Those students will successfully clear the BCOM 2017-18 entrance test then they will face interview and group discussion round. the candidates will be entered in to the BCOM course 2017-18 followed by the Interview and Group Discussion round.
Jamia Milia Islamia University bcom Documents verification at the time of Admission
- Three passport size photographs.
- Certificates in support of educational qualification(s) and age.
- Experience certificate (wherever applicable).
- Caste Certificate, If Any
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Migration/Transfer Certificate, in original, from the institution last attended (in case of Masters and Bachelors Programmes) must be submitted within 60 days from the date of admission, failing which the admission is liable to be cancelled.
- Demand Draft for the Programme Fee should carry the candidates name, program code and application from number on its reverse.
- Students of the Jamia Millia Islamia have to submit documentary proof for enrollment number if allotted earlier by the Jamia Millia Islamia.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer (wherever applicable).
Jamia Milia Islamia University bcom Important dates
- Application form has released in the month of 02/02/2017 2017
- Last date for submission of application is 03rd March 2017
- Date of Entrance Test -> 17 May 2017
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Fee structure
JMIEE – B.Com.(Hons) FAQ
1) How should I apply for Admissions to Jamia Millia Islamia?
Every year the University advertises in national newspapers about the admissions to various courses. Similar information is also available on the website of Jamia.
2) I am often confused with Jamia Millia Islamia and Jamia Hamdard .Please clarify.
Jamia Millia Islamia and Jamia Hamdard are two different universities. Jamia Millia Islamia is a central university.
3) How can I fill an application form for Admission?
Online Mode: The Admission Application Form may also be submitted Online on JMI’s website. Candidates applying through online mode must read instructions available on the webpage for admission.
NOTE: Application Fee is non Refundable and no correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
4) How will I receive my Admit card?
It can be downloaded after completing the application .
5) Is it must to attach photocopies of my educational certificates?
No it is not required.
6) Do I need to submit an affidavit and documentary proof for the category I’m applying under for admission?
You have to attach it if you are applying under these two categories Muslim OBC and Muslim SC/ST .
7) Can I apply for admission in more than one course?
Yes you can apply for more than one course but by using separate application form for each course.
8) Do you have any centres for entrance test outside Delhi?
No you will have to come to Delhi to appear in the entrance test.
9) Where should I check for the list of candidates called for Entrance/ interview, short-listed candidate selected for admission and waiting list?
Candidates are strongly advised to regularly check the University website .
10) What details will be mentioned in the Admit Card?
The admit card will contain the following details: Name of the candidate Test date Test City & Centre address User ID / Registration Number PWD/DA status.
11) What are the minimum marks to qualify the entrance test?
Senior Sec. School Certificate or an equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of best 5-papers or in the subject concerned.
12) While entering the 12th exam marks, should I include the practical marks also? Can I include 11th and 12th year marks?
The subject-wise and aggregate marks are to be given for the 12th year examination only. Don’t include the 11th year exam marks. For practical marks, use the method used by your board to calculate the subject-wise marks.
13) Will I get sheets/papers for rough work/calculations etc.?
Yes, Examination Centre will provide. But no electronic devices are allowed in Examination Hall/Room.
14) Will my admission depend upon my percentage at 10+2 level / 12th / Senior Secondary level?
Your admission to the B.Com. Honours course will solely depend upon your merit in entrance test examination.
15) What is the age limit for a student who wishes to apply for B.Com. Honours?
No,there is no age limit.
16) Whether the student completing XII Science or Arts can get admission in B.Com.
Yes, Student of any Stream can take admission to B. A. or B. Com. after completing his/her qualifying or XII std. exam from the recognized Board in India or Abroad including Vocational Board.
17) For how long is the JMIEE – B.Com.(Hons) score valid?
The JMIEE – B.Com.(Hons) score is valid for just one year.
18) I want to know whether degrees of Jamia Millia Islamia are recognized by the UGC and other professional bodies?
Yes, Jamia Millia Islamia is a deemed university status to it in 1962 of University Grants Commission Act.
- All the Degrees/Diplomas/ Certificates offered by Jamia Millia Islamia, are recognized by all the members of the Association of Indian Universities(AIU) and are at par with Degrees/Diplomas and Certificates of all Indian Universities, Deemed Universities and institutions.
- Subsequently, the National Commission for Minority Educational Institutions on 22 February 2011 granted “Minority Institution” status to Jamia Millia Islamia under Article 30(1) of the constitution read with Section 2(G) of the National Commission for Minorities Institutions Act.
19) How do I obtain my degree/certificate?
To obtain the degree/certificate one may write to :
The Controller of Examinations,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Samples of the application form for obtaining the degree/certificate is also available on the website.
20) I want to know the rating of Jamia Millia Islamia given by NAAC.
Today, Jamia Millia Islamia is an “A” grade Central University accredited by NAAC.
21) How can I become a member of the Alumni Association of Jamia?
You have to register yourself by submitting an application form given in the Alumni Web Page.
22) Is there a central telephone number for enquiries?
One may contact at the telephone number +91 (11) 26981717.
23) Are distance-learning courses offered at Jamia Millia Islamia?
The University offers “Urdu Correspondence Course” as a distance learning course.
24) What about campus placement?
We have a Placement Cell which helps in placement of students. On-campus placement activities are also organized at regular intervals. In every faculty Deans keep in regular touch with industries and employers and advise students on placement.
25) Do you run part-time courses?
The University offers the following part-time courses :
- Bachelor of Engg. (B.E.) in Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics & Communication Engg.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences
26) How can I contact the Admission Office at Jamia Millia Islamia?
For admissions one may write to
Jamia Millia Islamia,
Ph. No. : +91 (11) 26981717
Fax : +91 (11) 26980229.