Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form – he Department of Jamia Millia Islamia University (JMIU) has displayed the admission notification for the BCOM 2017-18 entrance test through the university official portal.
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form 2017-18
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form – The Application for admission may only be submitted On-line at Jamia Millia Islamia’s website. There is no printed application form for admission.
The students who wants to take admission in BCOM 2017 may submit their online or offline application from 02nd February 2017.
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form – The students who are eligible and interesting may apply for the online or offline application submission form till the last date of form submission that is 03rd March 2017. The department of the Jamia Millia Islamia University has commenced the application form from the 02nd Feb, 2017 after that all the candidates who wants to take admission in BCOM course in academic session 2017-18 apply for the entrance examination application form through online or offline both mode.
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form 2017-18
- Visit the official website of JMI University
- Select the link of apply online
- Read the instructions carefully before filling the application form
- Fill the application form in a prescribed format.
- After filling the application form kindly check the application form once more before proceeding to payment option.
- After checking and correction the application select the option of Payment.
- You can pay your application through debit card, credit card and Net banking.
- Visit the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia University and download the application form from the official website of JMI University.
- You can also obtain the application form from the cash counter of JMI University.
- Read the instructions before filling the application form
- Fill your application in your own writing in a prescribed format
- Attach the important documents with the application form
- You can deposit your application fee through DD.
- DD of 600 Rs. will be in the favor of “REGISTRAR, JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA”.
- Sent the application form along with the self attested documents by the post in the favor of the Department of commerce, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi-110025
Jamia Milia Islamia University Admission important dates
Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
Candidates desirous of admission are required to register themselves and fill up the online application form as per procedure provided on the portal.
|Name of course||Last date to apply|
|B.Tech / B.Arch|| |
11 Mar 2017
|Academic Programs (UG / PG /Diploma)|| |
11 Mar 2017
|BDS (The candidate has to enter the registration number of NEET 2017)||17 to 19 April 2017|
(Reopened till 20 May 2017)
Important instructions for candidates before applying online
Keep the following items in your hand before applying :
Credit card, Net banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
- Candidates are advised to carefully read and follow the instructions provided online during the Form Submission Process.
- The Online Form submission process consists of two-phases
- Candidate’s Registration: Entry of Basic Profile of the Candidate, and
- Entrance Application Submission: Choosing of Program(s), Category and Submission of Entrance Application Fee.
- Before applying for admission, candidate is advised to ensure his/her eligibility as per the criteria laid down in the prospectus.
- A candidate must have passed the qualifying examination from a board/university/institute recognized by JMI. Jamia Millia Islamia recognises degrees of all central universities, state universities, institutions of national importance and foreign universities, provided that their equivalence has been established by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates whose results for the qualifying examinations have not been declared may also apply. However, they must submit the required certificates etc.
- During the Registration process, the following information/details should be available with the candidate:
- A valid and readily accessible Email Id. Please note that, if required, JMI may use the registered email for future communication with the candidate.
- Softcopy of candidate’s coloured passport size photograph (Maximum 100 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format with White Background.
- Softcopy of candidate’s signature (Maximum 100 KB in size) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Candidates may use the preview option to cross-check the correctness of entries filled by them online before confirming the submission of form. Any required correction(s) except in “Name” and “Date-of-Birth” in the Registration Information may be made before depositing the Entrance Application Fees. Once the fee is paid no correction will be allowed in the Registration Information.
- Once the Admission Form is successfully submitted the system will send an email bearing the Unique Registration Number and Password to access the account to the registered email id. Using this Registration No. and Password, the candidate may login to the portal and proceed to apply for the program(s) of his/her choice and pay the Entrance Application Fees
- Entrance Application Fees may be remitted through Online Mode using Credit Cards/Debit Cards/net Banking and also using Cash Challans of either Indian Bank or Bank of India payable at any branch of the respective Banks.
- A candidate is allowed to submit only ONE form for each program/group of programs (With Combined Entrance Test). Multiple submissions of form for the same program by a candidate may cause rejection of his/her candidature.
- In case of submission of Online form through Cyber Cafe, the candidate is also advised to get the form filled in his/her presence and provide his/her contact information such as email and mobile number wherever required.
- Candidates are advised not to send hard copy of the application to JMI. However, they are advised to retain hard copy of the Registration Slip which they may print after logging in to the system.
- Candidates may check the status of their application form on JMI website
Guidelines for filling-up online application form Click Here
B.Com (Hons) – The Candidate should have a degree of 12th Class/Intermediate/HSC in concerned subject with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
B.Com (Prog) – The Candidate must have a certificate of 12th class/Intermediate/HSC with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
JMI B.COM (HONS) Entrance Admit Card 2017
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form – The candidates may download their BCOM (Hons) Entrance test 2017 exam admit card before the examination through the official website of the university by providing registration ID and Date of birth/Password etc details.
Rejection of Application Form
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form – Jamia Millia Islamia reserves the right to reject the application form(s) if a candidate submits more than one application form for the same Program and for any other reason.
Admission will be cancelled
- If a candidate fails to submit his/her result/certificate for the qualifying examination(s) or fails to complete any of the other admission formalities by the last date as notified by the University for the concerned Program in this prospectus or on the University website.
- At any stage, if any information furnished by the candidate is found to be incorrect or if a candidate has been wrongly admitted due to any reason.
Entrance Exam fee
The candidates should pay the entrance examination fee of Rs. 500/- either by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking or through E-Challan generated during the filling up of form online. In case of E-Challan the fee may be paid in any of the branches of Indian Bank
Jamia Milia Islamia University Bcom Admission Form – Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in entrance exam, Interview and GD. Those candidates who are successfully qualify the entrance Exam will be called for Interview and GD.
- The selection is based on the rank/marks scored by the candidate in an Entrance Test conducted by JMI.
- The entrance test may or may not be followed by an interview.
- The candidates have to score at least 40% marks to be eligible for selection.
- The allotment of seats will be according to JMI’s Admission Procedure.
- A list of selected and waitlisted candidates will be available on JMI’s notice board as well as on their website.
- The selected candidates will be given a date to appear for the admission formalities.
- The selected candidates are to bring their admit cards of the entrance test, along with originals and self-attested copies of the following documents:
- Proof of passing qualifying exam along with marksheets.
- 10+2 or equivalent exam’s marksheet
- Age proof (High School/Senior Secondary School’s marksheet)
- Proof of entitlement to any reserved category (if applicable)
- Character Certificate from the last attended institute
- Certificate from M.B.B.S. doctor/Govt. Hospital certifying blood group
- In case of gap period, certificate from class –1 gazetted officer to certify no indulgence in criminal behavior
- Proof of address along with name and location of nearest police station
- Certificate of No Objection by current employer (for evening/part-time/Sponsored courses)
Note: Self employed candidates have to show authentic evidence of self-employment.
- Fees for the first year can be paid by cash, online, or demand draft.