Indirect tax Amendments for CA/CS/CMA – 2016 Exam
Indirect Tax amendments :-
1. Finance Act, 2015 is applicable.
2. Applicable Assessment year is 2016-17 (Previous Year 2015-16).
3. Since, Wealth Tax Act, 1957 has been abolished w.e.f. 1st April, 2016. The questions from the same will not be asked in examination from December 2015 session onwards.
4. Students are also required to update themselves on all the relevant Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications,etc. issued by the CBDT, CBEC & Central Government, on or before six months prior to the date of the examination.
5. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST Study Material of Advanced Tax Laws and Practice (based on Finance Act, 2015)– Relevant for June 2016 Exam From CAKART.
Scroll Down and Download the IDT Amendments Applicable For CA May 2016/CS/CMA June 2016 exam
Watch Best Recommended Video Lectures For IDT
CA Final Indirect tax by Farooq Haque
CA Final Group 2-Indirect Tax By Yashwanth mangal
Download the IDT/Indirect tax Amendments and flow chart Applicable For CA May 2016/CS/CMA June 2016 Exam
Click below and download your copy – IDT Amendments for CA/CS/CMA 2016 Exam Indirect tax Amendments
Click below and download your copy – CA Final Indirect tax law flow chart for CA/CS/CMA-2016 Exam
For CA CS CMA related Books Scanners and Video Lectures Visit www.cakart.in
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.