2) IT: Income Tax Deptt has launched an “e-Sahyog” pilot project to work in an e-environment and reduces the need for the taxpayer to physically appear before tax authorities.
3) DTAA: A liaison office of a foreign co identifying suppliers/ material is not a permanent establishment under Article 5 of India-USA DTAA. Columbia Sportswear Company vs. DIT (Karnataka High Court).
4) IT: Revenue not authorized to rewrite terms of agreement & adjudge Commercial expediency: Supreme Court: Mangalore Ganesh Beedi Works vs. CIT.
5) IT: Allegation against Counsel of Revenue prima facie constitutes criminal contempt of court. Delhi High Court: CIT vs. M/s Escorts Ltd.
6) IDT: The packaged, readymade, off the shelf software are pure goods liable only to VAT.
7) High Court of Karnataka Fin Dept of Karnataka vs IBM India Pvt Ltd.
8) MCA: MCA has granted relaxation of additional fees and extension of last data of filing of E-Forms AOC-4, AOC-4 XBRL and MGT-7 under the Companies Act, 2013 upto 30th November, 2015.
Income Tax ROC Indirect Tax Updates
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click Here to download FREE CA CS CMA Text Books.