IFRS training with EY
IFRS training with EY: At EY, we are committed to building a better working world — with increased trust and confidence in business, sustainable growth, development of talent in all its forms, and greater collaboration.
We want to build a better working world through our own actions and by engaging with like-minded organisation s and individuals. This is our purpose — and why we exist as an organisation .
Running through our organisation is a strong sense of obligation to serve a number of different stakeholders who count on us to deliver quality and excellence in everything we do.
We want to use our global reach and scale to convene the conversation about the challenges facing economies and the capital markets.
When business works better, the world works better.
IFRS training with EY – ABOUT IFRS:
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a set of accounting standards developed by an independent, not-for-profit organisation called the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
IFSR Provides global framework for should companies prepare and disclose their financial statements. All the general guidelines for preparation of financial statements are provided in IFRS.
IFRS provides international standards, having an international standard is very much important for the company. A single set of world wide standard will simply accounting procedure for a company to use one reporting language. Investors and auditors will also be provided with cohesive view of finance.
IFRS Mission : Our mission is to develop IFRS Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets around the world. Our work serves the public interest by fostering trust, growth and long-term financial stability in the global economy.
- IFRS Standards bring transparency by enhancing the international comparability and quality of financial information, enabling investors and other market participants to make informed economic decisions.
- IFRS Standards strengthen accountability by reducing the information gap between the providers of capital and the people to whom they have entrusted their money. Our Standards provide information that is needed to hold management to account. As a source of globally comparable information, IFRS Standards are also of vital importance to regulators around the world.
- IFRS Standards contribute to economic efficiency by helping investors to identify opportunities and risks across the world, thus improving capital allocation. For businesses, the use of a single, trusted accounting language lowers the cost of capital and reduces international reporting costs.
IFRS training with EY
IFRS training with EY: Our international financial reporting standards (IFRS) course is designed around the syllabus of the The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Diploma in IFRS. We will take participants through all the topics covered in the syllabus and help them prepare for the diploma In IFRS examination conducted by the ACCA.
ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS is one of the most respectable and appreciated qualification in IFRS across the globe. The course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of IFRS. You will learn how to apply them, as well as the concepts and principles which underpin them, and their application in India and the international marketplace.
India has decided to converge with IFRS, and has issued its own IFRS equivalent accounting standards, referred to as Ind-AS. It has, thus, become critical for finance professionals to understand accounting standards in the Ind-AS framework and the related practical application issues. Accordingly, while covering different IFRS for preparing you to sit for ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS program, we will also cover important differences between IFRS and corresponding IND-AS in every module.
IFRS training with EY: Objective of the course
On completion of the course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting and Ind-AS
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements), including subsidiaries, associates and JVs
IFRS training with EY: Course deliverable
- Interactive training of 75 hours by experienced professionals.
- Comprehensive study material from BECKER Professional Education – Gold Approved Learning Partners – Content
- Comprehensive question bank with solutions from BECKER Professional Education – Gold Approved Learning Partners
- EY presentations
- Monitoring tests
- Mock test
- Access to EY Learning Management System (LMS)
- IFRS certificate: EY will award “Certificate of Participation” to participants who have at least 80% attendance in the sessions
On completion of the program, each participant will be provided a One-Year access to EY LMS, including videos, presentations, illustrative disclosures, illustrative financial statements, difference between GAAPs such as IND-AS and AS, IFRS and AS, IFRS and USGAAP, query management through “Ask EY” and MCQs.
IFRS training with EY
Who Should Attend?
First set of People who comes under this category:
- Chartered accountants.
- Company Secretaries
- Other finance professionals
Second set of People who comes under this category:
- Finance Managers
- Chief accountants
Third set of People who comes under this category:
1.Private Equity and M & A Professionals
Fourth set of People who comes under this category:
- MBA Finance working in accounting domain
Last set of People who comes under this category:
- Semi Qualified CA,CS,ICWA working in accounting domains.
IFRS training with EY : Program details
INR 30,000/- plus applicable taxes. Participants who wish to appear for Diploma in IFRS examination conducted by ACCA will be required to pay GBP 185 directly to ACCA.
Fee once paid is non-refundable. You can adjust the fee with our next batch subject to the availability of the seats.
All courses/programs are subject to a minimum number of participants. If a course/program has less than the required number of participants then EY FAAS learning solutions entitled to cancel any of the courses/programs at its absolute discretion, without liability. In such instances, the EY FAAS learning solution team can offer the participants with alternative options that are same level or standard.
Schedule and Places
For Corporate enrolment OR customised training program.
Mode and schedule
|Delhi||Face to Face classroom sessions starting from May 2017|
|Mumbai||Face to Face classroom sessions starting from June 2017|
|Bangalore||Face to Face classroom sessions starting from June 2017|
|Online Live||Online live sessions starting from July 2017|
How to register for the training with EY?
You can also reach out to EY program coordinators for registrations. (Details are mentioned on the brochure).
Certificate after course completion
Participants appearing in Diploma in IFRS examination will receive separate Diploma from ACCA on clearing the examinations.
Diploma IFRS exam conducted by ACCA in India
ACCA have exam centres in New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Cochin, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad, Indore and Jaipur.
IFRS training with EY
Cakart.in provides India’s top IFRS faculty video classes – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get IFRS Video classes from www.cakart.in to do a great preparation for primary Student.