IFRS by KPMG course objectives
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Objective:
On completion of the DipIFR course, individuals should be able to:
Understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash- flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures.
We have seen what will be the objective of the course. What we will learn from the course that we got to know lets now focus on why KPMG, whay its good for IFRS, what are the reasons for that and other inportant thing that will make us to choose what is good and right for us.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Lets us know what IFRS? Before going further we like tell you what IFRS is what are its advantage and everything you need to know about IFRS.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: International Financial Reporting Standards.
International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is a set of accounting standards developed by an independent, not-for-profit organisation called the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB).
IFSR Provides global framework for should companies prepare and disclose their financial statements. All the general guidelines for preparation of financial statements are provided in IFRS.
IFRS provides international standards, having an international standard is very much important for the company. A single set of world wide standard will simply accounting procedure for a company to use one reporting language. Investors and auditors will also be provided with cohesive view of finance.
Currently more than 100 countries permit or require IFRS for companies, with more countries expected to transition to IFRS by 2015. IFRS is sometimes confused with IAS (International Accounting Standards), which are older standards that IFRS has replaced.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: KPMG in India’s Accounting Advisory Service’s Learning Solutions is pleased to announce its batch 23 for DIP IFR training. The course is designed to prepare participants with latest International accounting practices.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: About the Program
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: DipIFR
International Financial Reporting Objective Standards (IFRS), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (IASB), is rapidly becoming a benchmark for the accounting world.
With the growing number of countries opting for IFRS, the numbers of finance professionals with qualification in IFRS is increasing globally.
The recently (2014) notified Indian Accounting Standards (IND AS) have been converged with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
This mark a paradigm shift in the regulatory and reporting landscape for companies in India.
DipIFR from the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants is one such qualification which can provide a detailed conceptual insight into IFRS. Diploma from ACCA (UK) is widely recognized in India and around the world.
DipIFR is useful for accounts and finance professionals working or intended to work in environment requiring accounting and reporting using IFRS. DipIFR is designed to develop an individual’s knowledge of IFRS – providing an understanding of the concepts and principles which underpin them, and their application in the international marketplace, thereby preparing him / her for working in the IFRS environment.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Programme highlights
- The programme is based on the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ from ACCA syllabus.
- The programme aims to prepare participants for the ‘Diploma in IFRS’ examination conducted by ACCA
- The programme covers seventy five (75) hours of intensive and interactive classroom training
- The sessions will be held at weekends
- Each session will not only cover the topic but also important difference between IFRS and Ind AS
- Mock examination and self-assessment tests shall be conducted to help students prepare well for the examination.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: KPMG advantage
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) accredited gold approved learning provider.
- Participants will be provided access to the Learning Management System (LMS) for a year from the date of batch commencement, which includes:
- Session presentations
- Summary of standards
- Extracts of annual reports of IFRS compliant companies
- Features like ‘Ask a KPMG in India Specialist’.
- KPMG in India publications will be available for download.
- Modules on difference between IFRS/IndAS/IGAAP.
- The programme is conducted by experienced professionals from KPMG in India.
- Study material and question bank for DipIFR (ACCA) sourced from Becker professional education- ATC International, a gold approved publisher of learning material by ACCA (U.K.)
- KPMG in India will award a certificate of participation to participants who have minimum 90 per cent attendance in the sessions and have appeared in all monitoring and mock tests conducted during the training
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: ACCA DipIFR Registration:
ACCA DipIFR exam:
Online registration request and copies of all your supporting
documentation should reach ACCA 10 days before the following closing
- 16 October 2017 for the December exam session
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Eligibility:
If you are a professional accountant or auditor who works in practice or business, and are qualified according to national accounting standards, then you are eligible to take this ACCA financial reporting qualification.
If you are a working professional, but not yet qualified, then you may still be eligible. You will need to prove that you have one of the following:
- three years’ relevant accounting experience (by submitting a letter from your employer)
- a relevant degree plus two years’ work experience
- an ACCA Certificate in International Financial Reporting plus two years’ work experience
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Who should attend?
- Chief Financial Officers (CFOs), finance directors and strategic planners
- Accountants, analysts and auditors
- Investment bankers and corporate bankers
- Private equity and merger & acquisition specialists
- Consultants practicing CA, CS, CWA
- Professionals from Indian companies with a global presence
- Graduate who is a part of finance/ accounting team
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Schedule
Weekend batches starting from July 2017 at respective KPMG office locations.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Assessment
DipIFR will be assessed by a single three-hour written exam, which is
held twice a year in June and December at the ACCA’s exam centres, including in India. The pass mark is 50%. The exam contains two sections and has a mix of calculations and written answers. Some questions adopt a scenario / case study approach. The assessment will be held in various centres within India.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Completion
Successful candidates are awarded the “DipIFR” qualification by the ACCA.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Course Fee
The programme fee (exclusive of service tax) is INR 32,608 which includes necessary study material but excludes the exam registration fees payable to the ACCA for the DipIFR exam.
You can avil discount if you can Register by May 20, 2017.
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Deliverable’s
- Understand and explain the structure of the framework of international accounting
- Apply relevant financial reporting standards to key elements of financial reports
- Identify and apply disclosure requirements for companies in financial reports and notes
- Prepare group financial statements (excluding group cash-flow statements) including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: For More information about IFRS check the link below:
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: IFRS infromation
To know about the modules of IFRS follow this link
IFRS by KPMG course objectives: Projects
To know about the projects by IFRS follow this link
IFRS by KPMG course objectives
Cakart.in provides India’s top IFRS faculty video classes – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get IFRS Video classes from cakart.in to do a great preparation for primary Student.