ICAI President CA K.Raghu said CA Exams will be tough
Tips suggested by ICAI President in order to prepare for CA Exam
First prepare ICAI Study materials & Practice Manual
- Avoid anxiety.
- Have confidence in yourself.
- Sleep properly before the exam day.
- Relax before examination; the mind works best when it is calm.
- Avoid coming late to the examination.
- Budget your time wisely; utilize 15 minutes reading time to the fullest advantage to prepare mentally towards the strategy to be followed in attempting the paper.
- Reserve at least 15 minutes for revision at the end.
- Give assumption wherever possible.
- While answering questions involving application of law/standards etc, briefly state the facts, the legal position, your analysis backed up with case laws, if any and your conclusion.
- Write legibly, avoid spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
- The tendency of giving long answers to short answered questions and vice-versa should be avoided.
- As far as possible, make sure that your answers are reasonably complete and comprehensive. Also, make sure that you have met all the requirements and tied up all loose ends & there are no irrelevant discussions and details.
- Adopt a blend of conceptual, professional and practical approach to attempt the questions and problems. Examiners should get the impression that you have prepared well for the examination and tried to reach the standard of knowledge expected of you.
- Be brisk in writing the running matter portions of the answers, in making the computations, in doing the figure work and in presenting the Accounts in prescribed formats.
- Leave margin for the examiner to enter the marks.
- In computational questions on Accounting, Management Accounting, Costing, Taxation Laws etc., give detailed working notes as part of your answers. Also, wherever relevant, spell out the assumptions on which you have based your answers.
- In case of essay type answers, it is desirable to give a brief introduction and quickly proceed to discuss the main theme and at the end present a short summary or conclusion.
- Wherever a question gives scope for alternate answers and you are aware of the possibility, you must do and justify that.
- Carefully read the Institute’s rules and instructions on examination and comply with them.
- Do not make any distinguishing mark/appeal in the paper.
Topics Discussed in Google Hangout
1. CA exams are very tough and it will be Tough From 2016 | Said by President of ICAI
2. From 2016,ICAI conducts CPT exam both Descriptttive and Objective type
3. What is the answer said by ICAI President CA. K. Raghu for this question Sir ?
4. Conversation between Mahendra Singh Dhoni and ICAI President CA. K. Raghu about CA course
1. CA exams are very tough and it will be Tough From 2016 | Said by President of ICAI :
CA Exmas are tough you need to put more effort said by President.Many students asked him when CA Exams are continued to be tough.President always tell them like when i qualified as CA pass percentage is 2.6 now it’s 7.4 and last time it’s 3.6.
you can find more information about this in below video.
2. From 2016,ICAI conducts CPT exam both Descriptttive and Objective type :
Present CPT exam is under Objective type only .But from 2016 it will become both objective and descriptive.
For more details about hangout please watch video at CAKART.
You want know more about this CAKART provides youtube video you can watch entire google hangout conversation of President and Vice President of ICAI from below video.
For more details visit www.cakart.in
CAKART provides India’s best faculty Video classes and books for CA CS CMA exams. Video classes are provdied in online as well as offline mode (Pen Drive/ DVD).Visit www.cakart.in and chat with us today!For other subject video classes you can visit www.cakart.in.