ICAI New Syllabus for CA Exam
ICAI New Syllabus: This post consists of detailed new syllabus for CA CPT, IPCC and Final exam, given by ICAI for CA students.
ICAI has been introduced new syllabus for CA course in 2016. Although new syllabus is introduced in 2016 the old syllabus also continued for the next five years. After that gradually shifted to the new syllabus only. New CA syllabus is applicable to CPT, IPCC and Final also. On Aug. 26th, 2014 ICAI released a notification about CA new syllabus 2016. You can see the CA syllabus change notification in the ICAI website.
Scroll down to Download the ICAI New Syllabus for CA Exam
ICAI New Syllabus Applicable:
Below are the changes in the Foundation, IPCC & Final.
CA Foundation Changes:
- Changed the name from CPT to Foundation.
CA Intermediate Changes:
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management to be two different subjects from now.
- Intermediate course duration increased from 9 to 12 months.
- Information Technology & Strategic Management is removed.
CA Final Changes:
- Capital Markets & Financial Services subjects are introduced.
- Information Systems & Control Audit is removed.
- Completion of the full period of article ship is required to eligible for CA final.
ICAI New Syllabus for CA Exam:
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.