ICAI Membership Card – Complete Details
ICAI Membership Card – Complete Details: This blog has the complete details of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Membership Card.
ICAI Membership Card
ICAI Membership Card: After clearing both groups of CA Final and also completed article-ship and GMCS Training, a person is required to make an application in Form 2 to ICAI for allotment of the CA Membership No.
Certified True Copy of the following documents are required to be attached along with Form 2 while applying for CA Membership Number to ICAI:-
- Educational Qualifications
- Mark-sheets of CA Final Exams
- Article-ship Training Completion Certificate
- Certification of Participation in GMCS
- Higher Secondary School Certificate as proof of date of birth (If not submitted earlier)
The name of the applicant in the application form should be the same as mentioned in the Degree Certificate/ higher Secondary School Certification. In case of change of name, the applicant must complete all formalities by submitting the documentary evidence such as marriage invitation card or Gazetted Notification etc.
In case the applicant has changed his signature, he is required to submit his new signature attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer.
The following fee is required to be paid in favour of “The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India” at the time of making an application in Form 2 for CA Membership Number:-
ICAI Membership Card: Details about the fees of the examination
|S. No.||Particulars||wef 01/04/2011|
|i.||Entrance Fee||Rs. 1,200|
|ii.||Associate Membership Fee||Rs. 800|
|iii.||Certificate of Practice Fee||Rs. 2,000|
|(If the Candidate intends to hold COP)|
|iv.||Contribution towards CABF (Optional)||Rs. 2,500|
*The Candidate may or may not apply for CABF i.e. Chartered Accountant Benevolent Fund. The amount of CABF is utilised for a noble cause viz; providing financial assistance to members and their families in distress and the contribution is also exempted under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act.
DISQUALIFICATIONS FROM APPLYING FOR CA MEMBERSHIP NO.
At the time of making an application in Form 2 for allotment of CA Membership No., a person should not have any of the following disabilities:-
- Not attained the age of 21 years
- Unsound Mind and stands so adjudged by a Competent Court
- Undischarged Insolvent
- Being discharged insolvent, has obtained from the court a certificate that his insolvency was caused by misfortune without any misconduct on his part.
- Convicted by a Competent Court, of an offence involving moral turpitude committed by him in his professional capacity unless pardoned or the Central Govt has removed the disability.
OTHER RELEVANT POINTS REGARDING ALLOTMENT OF CA MEMBERSHIP NO.
- A Candidate shall be enrolled as a member of the institute from the date on which the Form 2 completed in all aspects along with the prescribed fee and compliance of other documents is fulfilled.
- The script of membership/ certificate of practice will be issued to the newly enrolled member within a period of 3 months from the date of issue of enrolment letter and sent by Post.
ICAI – Member & Students Services
SOUTHERN INDIA REGIONAL COUNCIL
THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA
MEMBER & STUDENTS – SERVICES
Interactive Voice Response System
For Queries Students and Members can call on 044-39893989 or 044-30210351.
Kindly store this number in your mobile for ready reference and contact.
REGISTRATION LETTER CPT/IPCC& ARTICLE IDENTITY CARD ONLINE
To Apply for ICAI Membership Card, visit here: e-Services of ICAI
The Best Recommended Articles:
- ICAI Membership Procedure,Application Form,Fees
- ICAI Membership Fees Payment Online 2016-2017
- ICAI Members/Firms to furnish PAN details
- Procedure for ICAI Membership
ICAI Membership Card – Complete Details
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or offline in pen drive/DVD) most popular books of best authors (ebooks or hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications. Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Along with ICAI Membership Card, You must read other articles for ca final Exam
CA Final exam important links for CA students
ICAI Membership Card : If you are planning to prepare for CA, after CA IPCC you will need to take CA Final Exam.
ICAI Membership Card : The main advantage of the study material is to provide help to the students to get knowledge and skills in the particular subject. Most of this study material are providing free of cost. Click on the links below to access.