ICAI Campus Placement Programme February – March 2017
ICAI Campus Placement Programme : The Committee for Members in Industry (CMII) of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) takes care of the interest of the members working in industry and organizes Campus Placement Programmes for Chartered Accountants. The CMII is pleased to announce the next Campus Placement Programme for Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants during February-March 2017.This programme would provide an opportunity to the employers to interact with newly qualified Chartered Accountants peruse their particulars and recruit the suitable one in their organizations. An organisation and firms of Chartered Accountants may participate at one or more centres and recruit Chartered Accountants.
The organisations intending to recruit Newly Qualified Chartered Accountants through the scheme given below are requested to get in touch with Committee for Members in Industry Secretariat
Advantages of Participating in the Campus Placement Programme of CMII of ICAI
- a) The CMII of ICAI organizes Campus Placement Programmes at 21 centres across the country in a corporate environment and the pre process of interview is highly technologically driven through placement portal placement.icai.org.
- b) It is a One Stop solution for the recruiters to recruit the Chartered Accountants for their organisations and carries the advantage of being a unitary platform for the recruitment of the young Chartered Accountants.
- c) It is a Cost effective mode with significantly shorter recruitment cycles, for the corporates for recruiting young Chartered Accountants together with an improved quality of recruitment process.
- d) Another advantage of Campus Placement is that, after the declaration of results, ICAI holds the Campus Placement Programme which reduces the time for an organisation to pick the candidates according to their need.
- e) The arrangements for the conduct of the entire process at all the centres are made by CMII of ICAI.
Schedule for Campus Interview February-March 2017
Starting and Closing Date for filling up initial details for validation of data: 20th December 2014 to 11th January 2016
(For Candidate who have qualified in (i) May 2015 (ii) Nov 2014 or (iii) whose results were declared in revaluation/re verification after 10th August, 2014 and all covered in (i) and (ii) completing their articleship and GMCS between 01st November 2015 and 30th April 2016 www. placement.icai.org/article.asp
Smaller centres: Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Indore, Jaipur, Kanpur, Ludhiana, Nagpur, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Thane & Vasai
Bigger centres: Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai and New Delhi
1st Round of registration of candidates (submission of form) for November, 2014 CA Final qualified (and others as mentioned above):27th January 2016 to 2nd February 2016 www.placement.icai.org/new_cand.asp?typeofcandidate=F
2nd round Registration of candidates for Bigger centres only (covered under S No 6, 7 & 8 in table given below): 19th February, 2016 (Upto 05:00 PM).
For the candidates who have missed the registration in First round and the candidates can opt only for bigger centre in the Second Round.
Submission and Updation of bigger centre choice: 23rd February – 24th February 2016(Upto 11.P.M)
a) The candidates who would opt for the smaller centre as first choice and bigger centre as their second choice would be mandatorily required to revalidate their form and Second Choice centre during 23rd – 24th24th February 2016 (upto PM) to receive their Centre Code for bigger centre (i.e DEL-etc,).
b) The candidates who would opt to appear at only One Bigger centre shall also be required mandatorily to update/revalidate the choice of centre during 23rd– 24th February 2016 (upto PM) to receive their Centre Code for bigger centre(i.e DEL-,) The same shall be mandatory for the inclusion of their database with the bigger centres. After the said period, no communication shall be entertained in this regard
Campus Interview Schedule
|1||Chandigarh & Ludhiana||12th February, 2016|
|2||Baroda, Coimbatore, Ernakulam & Navi Mumbai||15th – 16th February, 2016|
|3||Bhubaneswar, Kanpur, Thane & Vasai||16th – 17th February, 2016|
|4||Indore, Nagpur||17th – 18th February, 2016|
|5||Ahmedabad & Pune||18th – 19th February, 2016|
|6||Jaipur||19th – 20th February, 2016|
|7||Mumbai & New Delhi||14th , 15th , 16th,17th,18th & 19th March, 2016|
|8||Bangalore,Chennai & Kolkata||15th , 16th,17th,18th & 19th March, 2016|
|9||Hyderabad||16th,17th,18th & 19th March, 2016|
Candidates opting for centres like smaller centres shall fill in their second choice Online from the Bigger centres on placement portal during 23rd – 24th February 2016 (upto 11. PM)
Guidance to the students
- Where the candidates have qualified in November, 2015 final examination but their articleship and/or GMCS is not completing on 30th April, 2016 they shall be permitted to appear in the Campus Placement Programme to be held in August-September, 2016.
- Organisations participating in the Campus Placement Programme prefer that the candidates selected by them should be ready to join the organisations immediately and should not claim that their GMCS / Articleship is pending and requires more time to join.
- Candidates should not select a Campus Interview Centre which isfar away from their place of residence because companies at chosen centre may decide the posting location of the candidate presuming that they belong to that particular Campus Interview Centre area.(In other words such candidate may face problem relating to location of the posting).
- It is also advised to the candidates that they should opt the same Centre for the Orientation Programme and the Campus Interviews as in the above schedule.
- Before applying for Campus Placement programme kindly make sure that you are in genuine need of a Job.
ICAI Campus Placement Programme February – March 2017
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notification www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.