FRM Result- November 2016 Complete Details
FRM Result- November 2016 Complete Details:- Check out all the details about FRM Result, FRM Pass Percentage, FRM Result Analysis.
FRM Result- FRM Exam Result
The FRM Exam results are declared through an email generally six weeks after the exam is conducted. You are also provided with the quartile results which will basically allow you to understand how you scored on the broad areas of the exam with respect to other participants. Also the passing score is not revealed and is determined by the FRM committee.
If you didn’t pass first time, try not to feel discouraged. You aren’t alone. Plenty of candidates fail Part I, learn the lessons from it, and go on to pass Part II on their first try. The FRM exam is particularly tough. Only 44.5% of candidates passed Part I in May 2016, and 50.1% passed Part II. Keep motivated and focus on preparing to re-write in November.
Passing scores are determined by the FRM Committee and exam results are sent by email around six weeks after the exam. It is important to know that:
• There are no penalties for wrong answers.
• Candidate can take Part I &II the same day, however their Part II Exam will not be graded unless they first pass Part I.
Exam results are pass/fail. In 2016, the FRM Exam was conducted on May 21, 2016 and November 19, 2016.
Recommended Read:- FRM Exam Result- November 2016 Details
FRM Exam- FRM Pass Percentage
FRM Pass Percentage
The passing rates fall within a range of 30-60 % for both the parts of FRM exam. Let’s look at the passing rates for each of the levels;
FRM Part I Exam Passing rate is around 47%
- Looking at the past 5 years (2010-2014) and 10 exams the FRM Part I Exam had the pass percentage in the range of 39% to 54%, with an average passing rate of 47%.
- Average passing rate for the May examination was 48%.
Average passing rate for the November examination was 46%.
FRM Part II Exam Passing rate is around 58%
- Again considering the performance of past 5 years (2010-2014) and 10 exams the FRM Part II Exam had the pass percentage in the range of 54% to 59%, with an average passing rate of 58%.
- Average passing rate for the May examination was 58%.
- Average passing rate for the November examination was 57%.
- It is interesting to note that the pass percentage for both Part I and II was seen highest in the Year May-2011 at 53.1% and 61.6% respectively.