Exam tips and commonly mistakes students use to do
Exam tips and commonly mistakes students use to do :-Here are some of the tips to avoid the mistake in examination.
- Take a printout of Time-table and stick the same in your study room
- Arrange all study materials perfectly/ notes subject wise
- Have a concentrated study
- No more calls and contacts to friends who do not have exams
- Have a Winners’ mind
- Enough care of health
- No more traveling (to reduce unwanted accidents – In my group, we were 3 friends met with accidents within a month before exam.)
Reach Examination Centre earlier particularly on 1stday:
Make sure that you reach at examination Centre at least half an hour earlier. On the first day of examination you must reach there one hour earlier before the start of examination. Locate your Centre of examination. In case of any difficulty, approach the office of the Principal or Head of the Institution where your examination Centre is located. Remember, if you are late by 15 minutes or more, you will not be permitted to appear in the examination. Do not enter randomly into any examination Centre of the College/Institution. It can land you into trouble. It will help you.
- To locate your class, seating arrangement
- To settle-down/ comfort with the new environment
- To reduce stress and to be relaxed
- To manage the things which may be forgot by you like hall ticket, admit card, registration card, I.D., calculator, etc
The things to be carried by you:
- Admit card, Registration card, Hall tickets (by whatever name you call)
- Hall tickets – take 3 copies;
- One for – U
- Second for – your bag – keep it in bag/ in your vehicle/ give to a person who drop and pick you
- Third for – Home – Give to parent, in emergency if your copy is misplaced, you can call them to give you
- Always have soft copy in your mail, mobile, computer, lap-top etc
- (for emergency proof)
- Most I.M.P. – WATCH with right time
- Pen (I prefer only blue – 2/3 pens, if required, black pen, pencil, rubber, scale (long & small – both preferably), stapler with staples etc. in a pouch. NO GEL PEN PLEASE
- Calculator – in theory exams also, they might ask calculations
- Preferably, a juicy chocolate
- A water bottle – Very needy (Water has power to relax your stress, in any circumstances, if you feel down, forgot the answer, have headache – water will be helpful. In summer – a home-made lemon juice will be advisable.
Not to carry:
- Last day’s paper
- Any chit/ document
- Red pen
- Mobile or any e-items
- Any unwanted things like library card (of course no need in exam hall), registration card for other exams/ course.
- NOT TO WRITE ANYTHING ON THE BACK SIDE OF YOUR ADMIT CARD/ HALL TICKETS.
You, Your seat and your answer booklet:
- Get settled at your seat.
- Check the seat number twice
- Be comfort with your seat, bench, room and atmosphere
- Be relaxed and accept the environment and tack deep breath
- Check your answer-sheet first before writing anything
- Read first page instructions carefully (read once, as no need to read daily. In addition to this, answer-sheets will be issued before time so reading the same will make you busy and out of exam fever)
- Don’t write god/ goddess’ names or anything
- In professional exams, writings names are not allowed. Seat number will be sufficient for the same.
- Write roll number/ seat number carefully and check twice
- Roll number 123456:
- one two three four five six – correct method
- One lac twenty three thousand four hundred fifty six – wrong method & time consuming
U and Question paper:
- First of all – write your roll number on the paper and do not write anything else.
- Read instructions carefully
- Read all the questions carefully and cancel the questions which you are not going to attend like;
- Reasons behind doing this;
- To be clear what you want to write
- Not to forget selected questions
- To bifurcate or create difference between two question (put line between two questions as to bifurcate the questions. Feeling silly !!! don’t be !!! one of my friend started writing question no. 3 and don’t know how ??!!, he had answered 1 sub que from que.3 & 2 sub questions from que. No. 4. So better, to separate the questions by a line.)
Serial numbers in question paper & in answer-sheet: (Language of the Paper)
- If Question asked as Que. 1/ 2/ 3 – Answer starts with Ans. 1/ 2/ 3
- If Question asked as Que. I/ II/ III – Answer starts with Ans. I/ II/ III
- If Question asked as Que. A/ B/ C – Answer starts with Ans. A/ B/ C
- If Question asked as Que. a/ b/ c – Answer starts with Ans. a/ b/ c
- For True & False – Answer with True / False only
- If it’s Correct/ incorrect – Answer with Correct / Incorrect only
U & Answer-sheet:
- Start right side of the answer-sheet
- In practical paper – don’t hesitate to use a page or two for ROUGH WORK with the heading of the same.
- Please do not create your own margin as answer-sheet already consisting of the same.
- Attempt one question at one place
- Leave space between two questions
- Don’t leave blank pages between answers
- Cancellation of line/ para/ page – by just drawing a single line or put the same into bracket and mark cross on either of the side or both.
- Write neat, clean and grammatically correct answer with legible handwritings
- Write answer according to the questions asked and not according to the way you want to write
- Don’t forget to get your answer-book signed including additional booklets
- For 2ndand 3rd addendum supplement, please quote 2nd/ 3rd/ 4th on right side up because, at last when you tide all supplements, you may need to recheck which was 2nd & 3rd so on…
- On 1stpage, never forget to mark which are the questions answered by you.
- For last 10 min:
- If in last 10 min you feel that you MAY require a new supplement. Then WAITING FOR WHAT !!! Take the same. If you may require and if you may not require, then also tide the same and mark crossed on blank left papers.
- Tide all supplements with threads given and for safer side, you may use stapler but make sure, staple pins are perfectly stapled otherwise it may hurt examiner. (not so important for you to worry for paper checker, but make sure, he is only one who is going to check your answer-sheet)
- Stop writing when time over and just make sure;
- All supplements are perfectly tide
- Check roll number gain for your shake
- Cross/ cancel blank pages
- Write on the first page of main supplement – how many supplements you have used.
- Be confident and GIVE YOUR ANSWER-SHEET TO SUPERVISOR.
- Don’t go out of the room until announced by supervisor
- Remember, its your Exam however, in any circumstances, feel free to communicate with your supervisor for any inconveniences.
- Have water first
- If possible, please do nottry to match your answers with others.
- Before leaving room, make sure you do not forget anything.
- Have a satisfactory smile on your face that you have given your best in this 3 hrs and going to rock the next.
- Go home, have breakfast/ lunch and have a sleep.
- You may not feel sleepy, then after getting fresh, you may start reading for next exam with easy topics because, your mind might not ready to except tough things and even not ready to sleep.
- Once, you start reading, you will feel asleep and don’t forget to;
- Make your mind & eyes relaxed
- Off your worst enemy – MOBILE
- Have alarm and also inform parent to wake you
- Have calm sleep
- Wake up at time and feel that tomorrow is a day where again you need to prove yourself.
- Be a fighter, be an achiever and you will crack it !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exam tips and commonly mistakes students use to do
Exam tips and commonly mistakes students use to do,check here
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click here to download FREE CA CS CMA books.