CA Final Eligibility Criteria for nov 2017, May 2018 exam
CA Final Eligibility : This article covers all information about CA Final Eligibility criteria for 2017, 2018 exams. CA Final eligibility criteria are declared by ICAI.
We will also cover the eligibility criteria : Who is eligible for CA Final exam and important notes.
In this article we are going to cover eligibility for ca final exam under direct entry scheme and Steps to Register for Direct Entry Online.
If you have questions related to how to fill CA Final Registration Form online, Hence read our excellent article Ca Final Registration Form.
Along with CA Final Eligibility article , You must read other articles for CA Final Exam
CA Final Eligibility : Below articles provides complete details of ca final Registration, exam date, admit card, syllabus, result details for November 2017 and May 2018 exam
Now back to the icai ca final Intelligibility Criteria for nov 2017 exam
Who is eligible for ca final exam ?
CA Final Eligibility : Basically , eligibility for CA Final Exam are :
- The candidate must have passed the Intermediate/ PE-II/IPCC Examination.
- CA Final Course registration number must have obtained the candidate .
- The candidate must have completed the practical training as required.
Student can re-registered immediately to training for the excess leave period in his own interest to satisfy himself or herself. They can re-registered as on the date of filling up the examination form or before the beginning of examination (as applicable).
In other words a candidate must have either completed the training or must be in service as on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be held . The balance period of training must not be more than twelve months including excess leave.
CA Final Eligibility under direct entry scheme :
CA Final Eligibility : A student registered for the Direct Entry Scheme is eligible for CA Final only after completion of 3 years of articleship.
CA Final Eligibility Steps to Register for Direct Entry Online
CA Final Eligibility :
- Firstly, visit on ICAI Official Direct Entry Form site – http://online.icai.org/directcaform.html
- Now please fill IPCC Direct entry form, and fill all required details, After fill all required details, please click on Submit Button
- Then Confirmation page is open and ask for proceed for payment, Please confirm your details and click on proceed for payment
- please Make fees payment through debit or credit card ,then take print out of your acknowledgement number
- Also take print out of your Form, then send that form to you regional office
Along with this ca final CA Final Eligibility Criteria, get latest updated study material for ca final upcoming exam
CA Final Eligibility : The main advantage of the study material is to provide help to the students to get knowledge and skills in the particular subject. Most of this study material are providing free of cost. Click on the links below to access.
Frequently Asked questions on ICAI CA Final registration eligibility criteria appearing for November 2017 and may 2018.
CA Final Eligibility : The below section includes all queries related to eligibility for writing/giving ca final exam for ipcc students,CA Final eligibility certificate,ca final eligibility test notification for Nov 2017,may 2018
Q1. What is the eligibility to appear/write in ca final exam Nov 2017,may 2018 attempt?
CA Final Eligibility :
- The candidate must have passed the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
- The candidate must have obtained Final Course registration number from Board of Studies Section of the concerned decentralized office of the Institute after passing the Intermediate/ PE-II Examination.
- The candidate must have completed the practical training as is required for admission as a member or is serving the last twelve months of practical training on the first day of the month in which the examination is scheduled to be held: and
CA Final Eligibility : The candidate is advised in his own interest to satisfy himself/herself that he/she is re-registered immediately for training for the excess leave period if any, as on the date of filling up the examination form and before the commencement of examination (as applicable). In other words a candidate must have either completed the training or must be in service as on the first day of the month in which the examination is to be held and the balance period of training must not be more than twelve months including excess leave, if any.
Q2.Eligibility for CA Final new course under Test Paper Scheme?
CA Final Eligibility : ca final eligibility test notification by ICAI :
Test Paper Scheme – Eligibility to Appear for Final Examination
The Board of Studies has decided to introduce eligibility Test Paper scheme for fostering the habit of regular study and writing skills in examination conditions to help students to perform well for their examinations. The Test Paper Scheme would be initially made applicable to Final Course students appearing in the examination for the first time, to begin with. As a part of this scheme such Final Course Students would be required to take one test each for two Papers as may be notified in each Group of Final Course, to be eligible to appear for Final Exam proposed from Nov-17 attempt and a later attempt as may be notified. The broad modalities for this scheme are under finalisation.
Students are advised not to be worried and continue with their sincere preparation for the forthcoming examinations, as they will be given sufficient time to secure eligibility.
For any further clarification, please mail to Ms. Neeraj Kapur at E-mail email@example.com; Tel. No. 0120- 3876859
Q3.What is the CA Final exemption eligibility criteria after CA IPCC for nov 2017,may 2018?
CA Final Eligibility : Eligibility for writing ca final exam and exemption details is given below:
- You must have appeared in all the papers of the group/unit.
- You must have failed in the group/unit and should have secured a minimum of 60 marks in any paper/s of the group/unit.
- The exemption is automatic and will be found indicated in the statement of marks issued by the Institute.
- An exemption is valid for three immediate succeeding exams and will be carried forward automatically for the next three examinations.
- A candidate shall be declared to have passed in a Group/unit, if he secures at one sitting a minimum of 40 percent marks in each paper of the Group/unit and a minimum of 50 percent marks in the aggregate of all the papers of that group/unit. For the purpose of arriving at the aggregate marks, 60 percent or more marks secured earlier will also be taken into account.
- As long as exemption in one or more paper(s) of a group/unit, brought forward from an earlier attempt is subsisting, no further exemption in any paper in that group/unit will be given, even if one secures 60% or more marks in any paper in that group/unit.
Conclusion – Eligibility for CA Final Exam
CA Final Eligibility : In this article, we covered all information which is related to Eligibility for CA Final Exam. We also covered Step by step tutorial on doubt related to Direct Entry for CA Final exam.
We have also discussed important topic as given below :
- Who is eligible for ca final exam
- Direct entry scheme for CA Final exam
- Steps to Register for Direct Entry Online
Hope you found the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.