Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers
Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers
Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers : University of Delhi (Delhi University) is one of the prestigious university of India. The University offers various UG and PG programmes in the field of engineering, medical, commerce, science, etc. The Delhi University admission 2017 for MD/MS & MDS courses has been started. Here, we are providing the detailed information about DU Admission 2017, application form dates, syllabus and complete admission process of the Delhi university.
The Delhi University is actively considering conducting entrance exams in the B.com subject from the next admission year.
University of Delhi, commonly referred as Delhi University (DU), offers programmes to aspirants at the undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD) level. Courses offered at DU are in streams including – Humanities & Social Sciences, Commerce, Science, Teaching & Education, Law, Business & Management Studies, Medicine & Health Sciences, Arts and Engineering.
Scheme of Examination:
Examinations shall be conducted at the end of each Semester as per the Academic Calendar notified by the University of Delhi. Each course will carry two components:
- lnternal Assessment and
- End-Semester Examination.
Pass Percentage and Promotion Criteria :
The minimum marks required to pass any paper in a semester shall be
- 40% in theory and
- 40% in Practical, wherever applicable.
The student must score
- 40% in the End Semester Examination and
- 40% in the total of End semester Examination & Internal assessment of the paper for both theory and practical separately.
Reappearance in Passed papers:
- A student may reappear in any theory paper prescribed for a semester, on foregoing in writing her/his previous performance in the paper’s concerned. This can be done in the immediate subsequent semester examination only (for example, a student reappearing in a paper prescribed for Semester I examination, may do so along with subsequent Semester III examination and not along with paper’s for Semester V).
- A candidate who has cleared the papers of Part III (V &VI Semesters) may reappear in any paper of V or VI Semester only once, at the immediate subsequent examination on foregoing in writing her/his previous performance in the paper/s concerned, within the prescribed span period. (Note: The candidate of this category will not be allowed to join any postgraduation courses)
- In the case of reappearance in a paper, the result will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s current performance in the examination.
- In the case of a candidate, who opts to re-appear in any paper/s under the aforesaid provisions, on surrendering her/his earlier performance but fails to re-appear in the paper/s concerned, the marks previously secured by the candidate in the paper/s in which she/he has failed to re-appear shall be take into account while determining her/his result of the examination held currently.
- Reappearance in Practical examinations shall not be allowed.
- A student who reappears in a paper shall carry forward the internal assessment marks, originally awarded.
Division Criteria :
A student who passes all the papers prescribed for Semester I to Semester VI examinations would be eligible for the degree. Such a student shall be categorized on the basis of the combined result of Semester I to Semester VI examinations as follows:-
|60% or more||First Division|
|50% or more but less than 60%||Second Division|
|40% or more but less than 50%||Third Division|
Supplementary Examinations :
There shall be no Supplementary Examinations for any Undergraduate Courses.
The span period to complete the course shall be six years from the admission in the Ist Semester.
Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers are the best resource to practice for any examination. Solving the mock version of the real question paper not only gives you ample practice but also familiarizes you with the exam pattern, which eventually increases confidence.
1. Attempt at Least 2-3 Papers
Students should just not read Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers rather they should SOLVE them after going through them once. Students should at least attempt past 2 –3 years questions papers to get a fair idea as to what all comes in the exam.
2. Sit at a Stretch
Students should sit and work on these papers at a stretch and should avoid taking any breaks while attempting a single paper. Attempt it like a real exam. Give proportionate time to each section and develop your strategy. Don’t just read/solve random questions of these past papers.
3. Review Your Performance
If you find you are weak in a particular section while attempting these questions, mark the relevant topics in your books/study material. See where you wasted time and which section needs maximum improvement.
4.Track Changing Trends
Keep a track of what type of questions are not asked anymore and if there is a change in how questions from a particular topic are asked. Like questions on Number system, percentages might not be asked directly but in the form of data sufficiency.
5.Don’t Rely Blindly
Don’t just rely on previous year papers; every exam is unpredictable. Plus: with the changed exam pattern of Bcom exam, you must be prepared for more difficult questions in the Mains.
Solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers is good strategy as it guides you much better than any institute or teacher. It helps you build and enhance your confidence.
A Piece of Advice:
- Even if the exam pattern changes as it did earlier, Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers will not become irrelevant. The format of the exam might change but the ‘type’ of questions is expected to remain the same.
- Enroll yourself in a good test series which has at least 30-40% questions from previous year’s papers and the remaining on the previous year exam pattern.
By solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers , you get acquainted with the exam pattern. It boosts your confidence level and makes you comfortable at the time of actual examination.
Room for Improvement
Solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers help in knowing the level of preparation. By solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers you get to know your weak areas and strong areas of subject. Knowing your strength and weaknesses gives a direction to your preparation as one knows where to put more effort. It helps you to improve and complete the entire paper with speed and accuracy.
Art of Time Management
In the exam, you will get 180 minutes to solve 180 questions. A student gets less than a minute to solve each question. Hence, it is important to develop the art of time management to complete the exam within the stipulated time. Maximum correct answers in minimum time help you to score high. Solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers helps you improve the accuracy rate.
Turn Your Weaknesses into Your Strengths:
Assessing your strengths and weaknesses is crucial while preparing for Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers . Solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers will give you a clear picture of topics/sections which you are strong or weak at. Thus, helps you to concentrate on weaker areas and strengthen the areas which you are already good at!
By solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers , you will gain confidence and will be prepared to face the actual exam without any phobia for exam. Byju’s are the best trainers for Bcom exams. We are the pioneers in video learning which is adaptive and help students to study anytime-anywhere.
After months of learning and practicing, solving the Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers tests all your hard work and gives you a reality check with regard to your preparations. While it is overwhelming to know that almost 15 lakh students appeared for the Bcom exams this year, the only paper that should matter to you is your own.
So, let’s move on to why you should solve the Bcom Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers . Here we go.
- Quick Revision of a Vast Syllabus: Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers contain important questions that have either appeared in earlier examinations or are a part of the relevant syllabus. So, you need not go through all the pages of your books after your preparation. Solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers gives you a thorough revision of the important sections of all topics in the subject.
- Time Management: Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers are set according to the time required to solve them. Solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers gives you an idea about which sections of the paper are time-consuming and which are relatively easier. You can choose the way you approach the paper and make a plan to tackle the areas that require better time-management.
- Speed & Accuracy: Trust me, the most crucial factor in any examination is your ability to finish in time and answering with accuracy. Solving the CBSE Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers will increase your precision and enable you to curb the errors, thereby resulting in an overall higher score.
- Exam Simulation: You get the invaluable experience of the exam environment. You must try to solve the Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers within the stipulated time to get the actual feel of the exam so that you’re bustling with confidence on the exam day.
- Exam Pattern: Bcom Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers are set according to your class 10 syllabus. Solving them will make you understand the type and pattern of the frequently-asked questions, thereby increasing your comfort level with the actual board question paper.
- Comprehensive Preparation: Mock papers cover all the topics of any given subject. So, they help you master all topics and give you an edge over others in the examination.
- Strengths & Weaknesses: Last but not the least, when you practice Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers , you get a reality check of your preparation status. You can also identify the sections where you took more time and the ones where you sailed through. Knowing your strengths and improvement areas allows you to adopt a focused approach with regards to your preparation.
So, now that you know the various benefits of solving Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers, you know what your next move should be. That’s right, set the clock and practice as many Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers as possible.
To Download Delhi University Bcom Third Semester Model Question Papers check below:
for more details On DU Bcom Third Sem log onto www.cakart.in