Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres for Applicants
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres : Delhi University(DU) B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) Admissions Forms 2017 are expected to be available from the first week of June, 2016. DU shall be inviting B.Com 2016 applicationsfor admissions to various courses offered in Faculty of Commerce. The DU B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) application form 2017 shall be available both online and offline. The online Application forms will be available online on Delhi University’s official website while the offline OMR forms will be available in various colleges under the University.
Delhi University is one of the top universities in India that offer quality education and placement to Indian as well as overseas applicants. Delhi University offers various UG and PG courses to interested and eligible applicants such as B.Sc, B.Com, B.A, M.Sc, B.Ed, M.A, M.Com, M.Phil, BBA, MBA, BCA, MCA and many more etc. The applicants interested in getting admission have to go through entrance examination of Delhi University. The appearing applicants can check the important details of the examination from this article.
University of Delhi (Delhi University) is one of the prestigous university of India. The University offers various UG and PG programmes in the field of engineering, medical, commerce, science, etc. The Delhi University admission 2017 for MD/MS & MDS courses has been started. Here, we are providing the detailed information about DU Admission 2017, application form dates, syllabus and complete admission process of the Delhi university.
Delhi University Application form 2017 will be available from May 2017, after the release of official notice candidate may apply for the same.
Read the instructions given below carefully before filling the Online admission form for B.Com / B.Com (Hons.) courses in Delhi University.
- Candidates belonging to different categories including General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD are admitted to fill the online DU pre-admission form.
- Using a single Delhi University B.Com /B.Com (Hons.) Admission form, a candidate can apply for as many courses or programmes offered in the faculty of commerce by the University.
- The Online Application Form is common for each and every B.Com course listed in the form and is valid for all colleges except Stephen’s College and Jesus & Mary College.
- All candidates are requested to fill the Delhi University Online Application Form only after ensuring that the requisite courses/ programmes are available in the colleges offering Commerce programmes.
- It is important to note that any application forms that are incomplete or having insufficient information will be summarily rejected.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – UG Courses Admission
Those candidates interested for admission in UG programmes, they have to fill the common Pre-admission form either online or offline mode for all categories (General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD). The university will not conduct any entrance exam for admission in UG courses. There will be no Pre-admission form at the college level. There are two separate common Pre-Admission forms viz General/OBC and SC/ST/PwD. After filling the admission form, candidate has to submit it at any of the designated centers of the University. There is no need to send photocopies of certificates/documents with the application form. No application fee will be submitted.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Important Dates for UG Courses:
|Registration Starts from||Last week of May 2017 to 2nd June 2017|
|Receipt of Registration Forms at centers||1st week of June 2017 to 3rd week of June 2017|
|Admission list notification by Colleges||last week of June 2017|
|Admission and Payment||last week of June 2017|
|Last date for admission||2nd week of August 2017|
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Eligibility Criteria
- The applicants who wish to get admission in Bachelor’s degree of Science, they must have qualified 12th or equivalent examination with either PCB/PCM.
- The applicants who wish to get admission in PG courses must have completed any of the UG courses in related discipline from a recognized university/institute across India.
- The applicants must have a graduation degree with any stream from a recognized university.
The eligibility criteria for UG, PG and B.tech Courses are given below.
- The eligibility criteria for each programme in which candidate apply is different. Candidate will have to complete their graduation in their specific field from any recognized university.
- There is no minimum age bar limit for admission in PG courses at Delhi University, except for courses regulated by bodies such as Medical Council of India, Bar Council of India, etc.
For UG Courses:
- Candidates have to qualify their Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (Class XII) of the Central Board of Secondary Education or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates have to pass the qualifying examination obtaining minimum marks as specified for each of the courses.
Candidates have to pass their 10+2 level from a recognized board. The minimum aggregate marks as given below (category wise):
- General Category: 60 % in four subjects (including mathematics)
- OBC category: 54% in four subjects (including Mathematics)
- PH category: 55% in four subjects (including Mathematics)
- SC/ST category: Passing marks with Mathematics as one subject
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres
In the new academic session, Delhi University (DU) will be conducting the entrance examination for admission to B Com programmes.
This year, the university will conduct the entrance exams for admission at six centres across the country. Earlier, the exams were only conducted in Delhi, for the first time.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Details of the report:
- “Hopefully it (entrance) will start for commerce admissions. But we are also exploring possibilities in other subjects,” said Dr Manoj Khanna, convenor of Admission Committee of DU
- “We are exploring all the possibilities. We are taking all the stakeholders including college principals in confidence and consulting them. If we are successful in organising this competition for Commerce stream, one-third of the student population will be catered, too” Dr Khanna said
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Tie up with CBSE board:
“We are exploring the possibilities of a tie up with CBSE that conducts all India-level exams, in this regard. But we are not in hurry lest any wrong step could lead to problems for the students,” said Dr Khanna.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres :
Following are certain subjects that took admissions on the basis of entrance examinations this year:
- Bachelors of Management Studies
- BA Honours
- Bachelors of Business Administration
- BTech (IT and Mathematics)
- Bachelors of Elementary Education
- BA Multimedia and Mass Communication
The admission to undergraduate programmes will be through marks obtained in class 12. However, currently, the university holds entrance exams for post graduate and professional courses.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Delhi University Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be different for different academic courses offered by the university. The PG entrance exam will be OMR based examination. Candidates must note that for UG courses (merit based) there will be no entrance exam. The entrance exam will be held for UG courses (entrance based) and PG courses.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Delhi University Syllabus
The PG entrance exam syllabus will be different according to the candidate applying course. It contains the detailed syllabus of their graduation degree in specified programme. The DU syllabus for the entrance test for UG courses is based on the academic syllabus of class 11th and 12th. Candidates appearing for the UG Courses (entrance based) may check the official syllabus when the notification will be released by the university. Candidates must note that we will update the syllabus as soon as it will be released by the officials.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Admission Procedure
The applicants will be called for counseling process on the basis of marks obtained by them. The applicants will be confirmed final admission after the verification of requisite documents & other formalities.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission
- 10th class mark-sheet
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class original certificate/provisional certificate
- 12th class mark-sheet
- Category Certificate in case of SC/ST/PwD
- Character Certificate (recent)
- Those who have passed 12th board from outside Delhi have to produce Transfer certificate and Migration Certificate
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Two passport size self-attested photographs
Note– This is not official notice for Delhi University Admissions 2017, Final dates will be updated after release of official notification. For more details about DU Admissions 2017, you may access official website.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Delhi University Admissions 2017: Important Points
- Online registration is mandatory for ALL the candidates.
- For PG courses the application form will be available from 1st week of April 2017. For UG courses the application forms will be available from 1 week of May 2017.
- A candidate may choose any one of the six cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. After completion of the online registration, the chosen Centre will not be changed.
- You can download your admit card by accessing your registration account.
- After completing your application for one course, you can apply in another course using “Apply in New Course” button on your home area. You need to pay registration fee separately for each of the applied courses.
- Final Aggregate is the combined total of all the B.A/B.Com/B.Sc. (or equivalent) semesters (or annual) result together.
- You can check our notification area regularly, also you can submit your details in the inquiry box given above. We will inform you through SMS and email as soon as any official notification will be released.
Delhi University Bcom Exam Centres – Centres for the Entrance Examination
a) Entrance examination shall be conducted at the Centres located in the following cities:
b) Candidate shall choose any one of these cities for appearing in the entrance examination through the online registration. It may be noted that after completion of the online registration, the chosen city will not be changed.
c) The University reserves the right to change/cancel any Centre of examination without assigning any reason.
for more details on Delhi University Bcom Course log onto www.cakart.in