Daily updates CBDT MCA
1) IT: CBDT issued Revised and Updated Guidance for Implementation of Transfer Pricing Provisions.
2) IT: CBDT issued Instruction on Framing of Scrutiny Assessments in cases of assessees engaged in the business of Mining.
3) IT: Penalty U/s 271C exigible if delay in remittance of TDS for Unreasonable Cause. Kerala High Court: Classic Concepts Home India Pvt Ltd V/s. CIT.
4) IT: Bad debts can be claimed in subsequent assessment years even if bad debts w/off in earlier years –
Calcutta High Court: Duncan International Ltd. vs. CIT.
5) MCA: Version of Forms 2A LLP , 4A LLP are modified w.e.f 19th Oct 2015.Form 14 LLP have been withdrawn.
6) LLP Act: Limited Liability Partnership (Amendment) Rules 2015 link of notification -http://www.mca.gov.in/Ministry/pdf/LLP_Notification_15102015.pdf
7) MCA: New Tab on MCA website “My Workspace”, which provide login facilities. Earlier we used to use the login option for various facilities offered by the MCA.Now , there is a separate login for Company & LLP eforms filling.
8)LLP (amendment) Rules, 2015
i. Concept of intimation to ROC regarding conversion of Company into LLP withdrawn. e-form 14 discontinued. In case of conversion of firm, intimation to Registrar of firms to be given in form 14.
ii. LLP forms 2A, 4A are modified w.e.f. today.
8) MCA portal update
i. Segregation of LLP services from Company; a new page made for LLP services,(same ROC login ID will work here also)
ii. New tab my workspace introduced; It contains
a. view public and certified true copies requests
b. Uploading of linked e-forms for LLP together.
* Tracing of IP addresses has been started.
iii. Downloading of e-form submitted for resubmission. ( as of now only for LLP)
iv. Requesting scanned copy of documents ( Only for LLP, free of cost)
v. Advanced Search option (only for LLP)
You can search LLP with following parameters now:-
LLPIN (starts /ends with/contains); or
LLP name (starts /ends with/contains); or/and
Country and state of incorporation.
9) Bank of Baroda Invite Applications for Empanelment for Concurrent Audit.
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.
Click Here to download FREE CA CS CMA Text Books.