CS Registration form for CS Foundation, CS Executive, CS Professional 2018
CS Registration form:ICSI conducts the CS Foundation, CS Executive, CS Professional twice in a year. ICSI simplified the Registration process,students can now register online as through ICSI Official website.
Procedure for Online CS Registration for CS Foundation, CS Executive, CS Professional
Following is a step by step procedure for online CS Foundation, CS Executive exam:
CS Registration form:
- Visit ICSI official website.
- Click on the button “ONLINE SERVICES” on the top of ICSI website.
- Go to the students tab and click on “Student Registration”
- Go through the checklist of documents as applicable on the basis of qualification.
- Click on the link “PROCEED TO REGISTRATION”
- Select the course type as applicable that is CS Foundation, CS Executive PROGRAMME etc.
- Fill in ICSI online application form.
- Click on the option to make payment of application fee.
- After making payment of application you will receive ‘Username’ and ‘Student’s Registration number’ within 24 hours of making the payment.
- Upload scanned copies of documents in support of educational documents.
Download ICSI user manual for CS Foundation, CS Executive registration by clicking on the image below:
Following is a step by step procedure for online CS Professional exam:
CS Registration form:
- Logon to Online Services on www.icsi.edu
- Click Student and then click My Account
- Click Professional Registration under “Payment Request” option
- Upload Pass Marksheet of both modules of Executive Programme by clicking on choose file
- Make payment of Rs. 12,000 through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- For all successful payments, an acknowledgement receipt is generated. In case the receipt is not generated, Click Student > My Account > Payment Request > Generate Payment Receipt. Write Request id and Transaction Id and click on check status. If the payment has been successful, then the receipt would be generated (otherwise the payment is not successful)
- You are successfully admitted in the Professional Programme
- In case of unsuccessful payment, please submit your professional Registration Form
- After submission of fees download your professional registration letter & e-identity card
For more details on CS Registration form,fees visit:
ICSI Student Registration Information
CS Registration form:Attention:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- DOB Certificate (10th pass certificate)
- Roll number (if appearing)
- Qualifying certificates /Consolidated Pass Mark sheet i.e (12th pass certificate for foundation, degree certificate for executive)
- Category certificate (Other than general)
- Identity proof(Adhar card/passport/voter ID /pan card/driving license/ration card)
CS Registration form:Guidelines should be followed
All the files should be present in one of the following formats(jpg, jpeg, png, gif, bmp,pdf).
The maximum allowed file size is 2 MBs.
File size of student photo should be between 20kb to 50kb.
File Size of student signature should be between 10kb to 20kb.
CS Registration form: This article includes information on CS Registration form for CS Foundation, CS Executive, CS Professional for 2018 exam