CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Form, Procedure, Fees, Last Date, Cut Off – June 2019 Exam
CS Professional Registration
CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Form, Procedure, Fees, Last Date, Cut Off – June 2019 Exam: Check the complete details of CS Professional Exam Registration Process, Fee Structure, Last Date for Registration for June 2019 Attempt.
Process of Applying for CS Professional Registration
CS Professional Registration: Candidates are required to follow steps in the process of application of ICSI CS exam 2019:
• Candidates need to apply for this examination only in online mode.
• Applicants are required to visit the official website that is www.icsi.edu where they will find “ONLINE SERVICES” link.
• Click on the link and now go to the students tab present in the page and then click on “Student Registration”.
• Now candidates are required to click on the link “PROCEED TO REGISTRATION”.
• Once login credentials are available candidates have to login.
• Then fill the ICSI online application form.
• Make the payment of application fee.
• Upload scanned copies of documents in support of educational documents.
• Next verify once all the details and submit the form.
For more details on CS Registration form visit CS Registration form
CS Professional Exam Eligibility Criteria – June 2019
CS Professional Registration: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts Integrated Company Secretaryship Program every year to invite admissions into this full time course which is a non-residential course. The qualified candidates of this entrance examination need to complete a three year course which includes one year of training. This entrance test offers only 50 seats.
CS professional Exam Eligibility Criteria
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course. Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December.
Eligibility for Company Secretary Exam
CS Professional Registration : Candidates applying for Company Secretary exam are required mandatory to satisfy the following criteria:
• Candidates applying for ICSI entrance examination are required to pass their Graduation or 10+2+3 with more than 50% of aggregate marks.
• Even the applicants can also pass from the courses of Foundation Program in ICSI or passing in CPT from ICAI or at least passing from foundation course of ICAI.
• Candidates need to satisfy domicile requirements of India.
Age Limit for Company Secretary Exam
CS Professional Registration : Applicants interested in pursuing the three year course of CS exam are required to not exceed 26 years of age as of 1st July 2016.
Registration Fees for Company Secretary Exam
CS Professional Registration : Candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit/Credit card or Net banking or else Bank challan while the fee will be mentioned in the notification.
CS Professional registration fees Details
|General Category Students||SC / ST Students (50% concession)||PH Students (75% Concession)|
|Professional Programme||Rs 1,200||Rs 600 per module||Rs 300 per module|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can pay the Application Fee via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan etc.
CS Registration | CS Professional Registration last date
For those students who have passed CS Executive exam, the next step is “CS Professional Registration”.
CS Professional Registration is open throughout the year. A student is admitted to the Professional examination only after a minimum period of nine calendar months has elapsed since his passing the Executive examination.
|ICSI CS Professional 2019||Dates for June 2019|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Professional Programme (for appearing in All modules in June 2019 Examination )||31 Aug|
|Acceptance of Applications for Admission to Professional Programme (for appearing in Anyone module in June 2019 Examination)||30 Nov|
|Receipt of Examination Enrollment application (for appearing in June 2019 Examination)||25 Mar|
|Receipt of Enrollment application for appearing in June 2019 Examination (with late fee)||09 Apr|
|Applying for Paper – wise Exemption on the basis of qualification for June 2019 Examination.||09 Apr|
|Applying for Registration De Novo / Extension of registration ( for June 2019 Examination)||09 Apr|
CS Professional Admit Card
CS Professional Admit Card – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) publishes E-Admit Cards on official website (www.icsi.edu) for Company Secretaries (CS) Examinations for its June and December Sessions every year. Therefore, all students who has applied for CS Foundation/Executive/ Professional Programme June, 2019 session examination to be conducted by CS Institute, may download their Admit Card or hall ticket in PDF form after entering their registration number.
- Students: Please use your current 17 digit Registration Number.
- Examinations Timings Displayed on Hall Ticket are in 24 hours Format
- Medium of Examination has no relevance. Question papers will be displayed both in English and Hindi language except for Business
Management, Ethics and Communication paper for which questions will be displayed in English only.
Along with CS Syllabus | CS Professional registration, you must read other articles for CS Professional Exam
CS Professional Exam Time Table
Along with this CS Syllabus | CS Professional registration, get latest updated study material for CS Professional for upcoming exam
CS Professional registration for June 2019 : The main advantage of the study material is to provide help to the students to get knowledge and skills in the particular subject. Most of this study material are providing free of cost. Click on the links below to access.
cs professional study material
CS Professional question papers
CS Professional video lectures free download