CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Procedure – Dec 2018
CS Professional Registration Procedure – Dec 2018: Check the complete Procedure of CS Professional Registration for Dec 2018 attempt, at CAKART.
For those students who have passed CS Executive exam, the next step is “CS Professional Registration”.
Scroll down to download pdf on ICSI instructions to CS Examinees – December 2018 and Details on ICSI computer based examination for CS Foundation programme December – 2018
CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Last Date For Dec 2018:
CS Professional Registration Procedure :
- Last date for receipt of examination enrollment application for appearing in Dec, 2018 Examination is 25th September, 2018
- Last date for receipt of examination enrollment application for appearing in Dec, 2018 Examination with late fee is 10th October, 2018
CS Professional Registration is open throughout the year. A student is admitted to the Professional examination only after a minimum period of nine calendar months has elapsed since his passing the Executive examination.
|Attempt||Module||Last Date For CS Professional Registration|
|Dec 2018||All Modules||29th February 2018|
|Dec 2018||One Module||31st May 2018|
CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Fee For Dec 2018:
See below registration fees for CS Professional Dec 2018 attempt.
|General Students||Education Fee||12000||12000|
|SC / ST Students||50% Total Fee||6000||6000|
|Physically Handicapped Students||Only Registration Fee will be charged (At present, Registration Fee is NIL)||Nil||Nil|
CS Professional Registration Procedure – Dec 2018
CS Registration Procedure For Professional Programme For Dec 2018 Attempt
CS Professional Registration Procedure : Online registration process for Professional Programme
1. Login to Online Services at www.icsi.edu
2. Click Student and then select My Account
3. Click Professional Registration under “Payment Request” option
4. Upload pass mark sheet of both modules of Executive Programme by clicking on choose file.
5. Make Payment of Rs 12,000/- through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
6. For all successful payments an acknowledgement receipt is generated. in case receipt could not be generated due to any reason ,follow the procedure as given below
Click Student-> select My Account
Click payment request->Generate payment Receipt
Write Request id and Transaction id and click on check status.
If payment is successful then the Receipt would be generated
(otherwise the payment is not successful)
7. You are Successfully admitted in Professional Programme
8. In case of unsuccessful payment please resubmit your Professional Registration Form
9. After submission of fees, download your Professional Registration Letter & E-Identity Card under “other” option
Frequently asked questions CS Registration | CS Professional registration procedure
Q 1. When the 2018 CS Professional registration renewal can be done?
CS Professional Registration Procedure: After the completion of registration of course CS Professional candidate can go for renewal.
Along with CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Procedure, you must read other articles for CS Professional Exam
CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Procedure: The main advantage of the study material is to provide help to the students to get knowledge and skills in the particular subject. Most of this study material are providing free of cost. Click on the links below to access.