CS Professional Exam Eligibility Criteria Dec 2018
CS Professional Exam Eligibility Criteria – Institute of Company Secretaries of India conducts Integrated Company Secretaryship Program every year to invite admissions into this full time course which is a non-residential course. The qualified candidates of this entrance examination need to complete a three year course which includes one year of training. This entrance test offers only 50 seats.
Must Read : CS Registration | CS Professional Registration Form, Procedure, Fees, Last Date – Dec 2018 Exam
CS professional Exam Eligibility Criteria
Professional Programme can be pursued only after clearing the Executive Programme of CS Course. Examination is conducted twice a year in June and December.
Last date for submission of application for appearing in the examination
- 25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 9th April)
- 25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 10th October)
Eligibility for Company Secretary Exam 2018
Candidates applying for Company Secretary exam are required manadatorily to satisfy the following criteria:
• Candidates applying for ICSI entrance examination are required to pass their Graduation or 10+2+3 with more than 50% of aggregate marks.
• Even the applicants can also pass from the courses of Foundation Program in ICSI or passing in CPT from ICAI or at least passing from foundation course of ICAI.
• Candidates need to satisfy domicile requirements of India.
Age Limit for Company Secretary Exam 2018
Applicants interested in pursuing the three year course of CS exam are required to not exceed 26 years of age as of 1st July 2016.
Registration Fees for Company Secretary Exam 2018
Candidates need to pay the application fee through Debit/Credit card or Net banking or else Bank challan while the fee will be mentioned in the notification.
Process of Applying for Company Secretary Exam 2018
Candidates are required to follow steps in the process of application of ICSI CS exam 2018:
• Candidates need to apply for this examination only in online mode.
• Applicants are required to visit the official website that is www.icsi.edu where they will find “ONLINE SERVICES” link.
• Click on the link and now go to the students tab present in the page and then click on “Student Registration”.
• Now candidates are required to click on the link “PROCEED TO REGISTRATION”.
• Once login credentials are available candidates have to login.
• Then fill the ICSI online application form.
• Make the payment of application fee.
• Upload scanned copies of documents in support of educational documents.
• Next verify once all the details and submit the form.
CS Professional Exam Eligibility Criteria
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time. We are happy to help you make successful in your exams.