CS Professional Amendments and Updates Subject Wise – June 2019
CS Professional Amendments and Updates Subject Wise – June 2019: Check here the CS Professional Amendments and Updates Subject Wise applicable for June 2019 Attempt.
CS Professional Amendments
- Supplement for Financial Treasury and Forex Management relevant for December, 2018 /June 2019 Examination
- Banking Law and Practice Relevant for December, 2018/ June 2019 Examination
- Insurance Law and Practice Relevant for December, 2018, June 2019 Examination
- Supplement for Advance Tax Laws and Practice Direct Tax Part Arelevant for December, 2018, June 2019 Examination
- Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency supplement relevant for December-2018, June 2019 Examinations
- Supplement for Advanced Company Law & Practice
- Supplement for Ethics, Governance And Sustainability December 2018, June 2019 exams
- Updates_Information Technology and Systems Audit for December, 2018, June 2019
- Updates for Intellectual Property Rights Law and Practice for December 2018, June 2019
- Capital Commodity and Money Market updates for December 2018, June 2019
- Supplement for Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
- Supplement for Advance Tax Laws & Practice –Part II Indirect Taxes, relevant for December, 2018, June 2019 Examination
CS Professional Amendments Paper 1: Advanced Company Law and Practice
- Companies (Restriction on number of layers) Rules, 2017 dated 20.9.2017
- General Circular No. 09/2017 dated 5th September 2017 clarify joint venture with regard to notification number G.S.R. 839 (E) dated 5th July, 2017
- Companies (Incorporation) Second Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 27.07.2017
- Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Second Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 19.09.2017
- Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (Accounting, Audit, Transfer and Refund) Second Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 28.10.2017
- General circular no. 07/2017 dated 05.06.2017 in respect of Clarification regarding transmission of securities by operation of law
- Companies (Cost records and audit) Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 07.12.2017
- Companies (Cost records and audit) second Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 20.12.2017
- Companies (Filing of Documents and Forms in Extensible Business Reporting Language) Rules, 2015 dated 9.11.2017
- Companies (Audit and Auditors) Second Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 22.06.2017
- Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 5.07.2017
- Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Second Amendment Rules, 2017 dated 13.07.2017
- Through notification dated 5th July 2017 with respect to Amendments to Schedule IV of Companies Act, 2013
- Financial statement 2(40)
- Chapter V, clauses (a) to (e) of sub-section (2) of section 73 (Prohibition on acceptance of deposits from public)
- Chapter VII, clause (g) of sub section (1) of section 92 (Annual return)
- Chapter Vll, proviso to sub-section (1) of section 92 (Annual Return)
- Chapter X, clause (i) of sub-section (3) of section 143 (relating to auditor report)
- Chapter Xll, sub-section (5) of section 173 (Meetings of the Board w.r.t OPC, Dormant company, small company)
- Chapter Xll, sub-section (3) of section 174( Quorum of the board meetings)
- Chapter Vll, subsection (2) of section 96( AGM)
- Chapter Xl, subsections (6) and (7) of section 152(Appointment of director elected by small shareholders)
- Chapter XV(Compromise, Arrangements and Amalgamations, sections 230 to 232
- Clause (b) and first proviso to sub-section (1) of section 149(BoDs)
- Sub-section (7) of section 186 (Loan and Investment by Company)
CS Professional Amendments Paper 2: SECRETARIAL AUDIT, COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT AND DUE DILIGENCE
- Secretarial Audit and Secretarial Standards – An Overview
- Check Lists for Secretarial Audit
- Due Diligence – An Overview
- Issue of Securities – Amendments in SEBI (ICDR) Regulations,
- Depository Receipts Due Diligence
- Due Diligence – Mergers & Amalgamations – Amendments in SEBI (LODR) Regulations, SEBI
- Competition Law Due Diligence – Notification issued by the CCI
- Legal Due Diligence
- Due Diligence for Banks
- Environmental Due Diligence
- Search & Status Report
- Compliance Management
- Updates on Secretarial Standards (Relevant for Chapter ‐1 & 2)
- COMPETITION COMMISSION OF INDIA (LESSER PENALTY) REGULATIONS, 2009 Dated 08th August, 2017.
- Companies (Cost Records and Audit) Second Amendment Rules, 2017. Notification dated 20th December, 2017 effective from 01st July, 2017
- Updates on SEBI (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009
- SEBI (Substantial Acquisition of Shares and Takeovers) (Amendment) Regulations, 2017 dated 14th August, 2017
- SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) (Amendment) Regulations, 2017 dated 15th February, 2017
CS Professional Amendments Paper 3: CORPORATE RESTRUCTURING, VALUATION AND INSOLVENCY
- Corporate Restructuring – Introduction & Concepts
- Mergers and Amalgamations – Legal and Procedural Aspects
- Economic and Competition Law Aspects of Mergers and Amalgamations
- Amalgamation of Banking and Government Companies
- Valuation Introduction and Techniques
- Regulatory Aspects of Valuation with reference to Corporate Strategies
- Insolvency – Concepts and Evolution
- Corporate Insolvency and resolution process
CS Professional Amendments Paper 6: ETHICS, GOVERNANCE AND SUSTAINABILITY
- Updates on Companies Act, 2013
- Amendments in Companies (Amendments) Act, 2017: The Central Government has notified the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 (Amendment Act) on 3rd January, 2018. The provisions of this Amendment Act shall come into force on the date or dates as the Central Government may appoint by notification(s) in the Official Gazette.Since the Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the Regulators, on or before six months prior to the Dec 2018 Examination are applicable, accordingly, the Companies (Amendment) Act, 2017 is applicable for the examination to be held in Dec, 2018.However, the students are advised to go through the Companies (Amendments) Act, 2013.
- Amendment in Secretarial Standards: Secretarial Standards on Meetings of the Board of Directors (SS-1) and General Meetings (SS-2) have been revised by the ICSI and approved by the Central Government under section 118(10) of the Companies Act, 2013. The revised SS-1 and SS-2 as issued by the ICSI are applicable to all the companies (except the exempted class of companies) w.e.f. 1st October, 2017.
- Comparative of Amendments in SS-1
- Comparative of Amendments in SS-2
- Companies (Meetings of Board and its Powers) Second Amendment Rules 2017: Any director who intends to participate in the meeting through electronic mode may intimate about such participation at the beginning of the calendar year and such declaration shall be valid for one year.
Such declaration shall not debar him from participation in the meeting in person in which case he shall intimate the company sufficiently in advance of his intention to participate in person.
- Amendment in Schedule IV of the Companies Act, 2013: An independent director who resigns or is removed from the Board of the company shall be replaced by a new independent director within “three months” from the date of such resignation or removal, as the case may be. The independent directors of the company shall hold at least one meeting “in a financial year”, without the attendance of non-independent directors and members of management.
- Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Amendment Rules, 2017: The amended Rule 4 provides that the following classes of unlisted public company(ies) are not required to appoint Independent Directors, namely:-
- (a) a joint venture;
- (b) a wholly owned subsidiary; and
- (c) a dormant company.
- Stewardship Code for Insurers in India
- Paris Agreement
CS Professional Amendments Paper 7: ADVANCE TAX LAWS & PRACTICE
With the implementation of Goods & Services Tax w.e.f July 1, 2017, the students of Professional Programme are hereby notified that the selected topics of Part B of the syllabus for “Advance Tax Laws and Practice” (Module 3 Paper 7) of Professional Programme has been replaced with Goods and Services Tax (GST) for Dec 2018 , june 2019 examinations.
The course material is unique in its treatment of various provisions of the relevant Acts. Income Tax, Customs, Goods and Service Tax “GST” pose the peculiar problem of being subjected to frequent changes either by legislative amendments or by issue of notifications, orders, trade notices etc. Every effort has been made to give the latest information, wherever possible including changes made by the Finance Act, 2017.
Along with CS Professional Amendments, get complete details on new and updated syllabus of CA CS CMA exams below
CA Final exam important links for CS students
CS Professional Amendments : If you are planning to prepare CA Final, read following articles.
For any questions chat with us by clicking on the chat button below or give a missed call at 9980100288