Study Plan For CS Executive for December 2018
How to prepare for CS Executive : Through this article you get the idea regarding how to prepare for CS Executive Dec 2018 exam. To get the good rank its necessary to plan on how to prepare for the CS Executive. Below you will find a proper plan to follow.
Study Plan for CS Executive :- There are total 7 subject and It’s not possible to read each and every topic. I am dividing these 7 subjects in 3 parts :
- Objective: There are total 3 subject in objective type (Tax, Cost, Industrial and Labour law). For these 3 subject I will suggest you to go through the each and every subject in depth and give 2 hours to each subject daily because these subject can help you in getting more than 60+ marks in exam, So that you can at least have exemption in these 3 subjects.
- Theory: There are total 3 subject for theory ( Co. law, ECL and CMSL). For these subject refer a book which has very easy language and try to cover only the important topic first and then if you have some time left than go for the least or less important topic. you should try to devote 2 hours for each subject in theory too because In exams they ask very tricky questions and make a habit of learning case laws in Co law exam.
- Practical: We have only 1 practical subject that is Company Account & Audit. In this subject try to complete Audit part first and then complete Account part and try at least important topic practical questions.
CS Executive Subjects
|Modules||Subjects||Marks for Each Subject|
|Module 1||Cost & Management Accounting||100 Marks|
|Economic & Commercial Laws||100 Marks|
|Tax Laws & Practice||100 Marks|
|Module 2||Company Accountants and Auditing Practices||100 Marks|
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan
Study Plan for CS Executive :- Some other things which will also help you in preparation for your exam :-
- STRATEGY: Strategy can be included in an implementation of a plan but here I choose to explain this thing separately. Follow a strategic study like you cannot study accounts independent of company law. tax cannot be studied independently of accounting. Thus, these subjects are inter-related. You have to study all the subjects for the examination.but in cs executive exam tax covered in module 1 while accounts are covered in module 2 so if you are giving only one module at the time you cannot study tax and accounts and one time and company law and accounts at one time…choose to study company law and taxation at one time.never hesitate to discuss a topic with your friend for better grip and understanding.
- REVISION: Revision is the one of the most vital steps.always keep revising whatever you learn.you can do monthly revision or weekly(Sunday) revision. it totally depends upon you and your lifestyle.but please don’t ignore revision facts.
- WRITING: Always Practice writing. What you read will prove meaningless if you cannot reproduce it on the exam day. Do write at least 2 test papers of all the subjects before the exam. It will also boost your confident. Do not think to write directly only on the exam day.if u writing frequently it will increase your speed which is very crucial for cs executive exam where time is the limit.
- FINAL TIME: Generally, the pressure button is turned on only after the candidate pays the cs executive examination fees. There is a lot of anxiety, nervousness, and tension. If a you are well prepared and confident, last minute tension can be avoided. You must have to learn how to handle each subject properly .you must have different planning for theories subject like company law, general and commercial laws, industrial law.and different planning for the calculative subject like cost accounts, company accounts, taxation.
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan By CS Padmavathi:
Here is CS Padmavathi opinion or suggestion for how to prepare for cs executive.
As 6 months can be effectively utilised to prepare for exams, it’s highly recommended to make a time table with at least 2 revisions after completion of the first reading. Then a quick revision of 2 days per subject just before the exams..If this is properly implemented nobody can stop clearing the exams, and must is to read the past 5 exams questions thoroughly as there are chances of repetition of those question in same or different format.
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan By CS Vivek Fanipathi Hegde
Here is CS Vivek Fanipathi Hegde opinion or suggestion for how to prepare for cs executive.
Study Plan for CS Executive :- Some of the useful suggestions from my side to get ready with both Modules of CS executive within six months.
1. First kindly appreciate that panic is not the solution or substitute for exam preparation. So never waste your time and think positively. Plan and start your study accordingly as early as possible. Stay away from unnecessary exam stress.
2. Student must understand few basic things necessary for CS preparation. So workout a study plan and study according to the same. You may also take help of your friends and seniors around. Also analyse the exam pattern properly.
3. Revision is very important. So prepare a good revision schedule and follow the same strictly. Good revision is a key to success.
4. If students are preparing for the exams from the very beginning then for revision and addition of some new and imp topics to treasure before 2 months of examination. In CS do not change the books and notes quickly without sufficient reason. Stick to the notes and books selected earlier.
5. Give first preference to the study material provided by the ICSI. Especially for theory subjects like Company Law and Economic Law.
6. In CS Exams Law basics must be strong so never hesitate to discuss the topics with your friend for better grip. A healthy discussion helps you recall provisions/contents in a much better way. This is one of my best practices of study but this is something very very important.
6. Visualize the material and make your own stories on law subjects. That will surely help in exams for easy correlation and recollecting the answer.
7. In CS scanner is one of the most vital tool to succeed. So after your initial preparation don’t forget to check your preparation from scanner. In my opinion every question of Scanner should be on your finger tips.This is very imp for your own confidence. It does not mean that same will repeat in the exam but this will provide clear picture about answering pattern.
To complete the question given in scanner please take the help of ICSI guideline answer, as the case may be.
8. For CS preparation it is also worthy to note that in CS the percentage of repetition of previously asked questions are a bit high as compared to CA so it is advisable that during study time note the imp topics or make short notes for them. It would be very helpful for you during last time revision. Prepare short notes for frequently asked questions and revise them properly.
9. In CS sections and case laws are very important so this is the high and right time to lift your study standards. As per my personal opinion you should 100% go for Bare Act reading.
There is no harm in developing a habit to refer bare act.Kindly understand Bare Act is not for preparation and just for reference purpose. You can always refer particular section from Bare
10. Have faith and confidence in your abilities and never underestimate your worth.
Now, make your ‘must do’ list!
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan By CS Prakash Joshi
Here is CS Prakash Joshi opinion or suggestion for how to prepare for cs executive.
I will suggest you to divide 6 months like this:
- First 5 Months for Study
- Last 1 month for Revision
Now coming up on the preparation :
First of all CS Executive is divided into 3 Category
- Company Law
- Economic and Commercial Law
- Security Law and Capital Market
- Auditing Practices
- For these subject refer a book which has very easy language and try to cover only the important topic first and then if you have some time left than go for the least or less important topic. You should try to devote 2 hours for each subject in theory. In exams they ask very tricky questions and make a habit of learning case laws.
- Tax Law and Practices
- Cost and Management Accounting
- Industrial and General Law
- For these 3 subject I will suggest you to go through the each and every subject in depth and give 2 hours to each subject daily because these subject can help you in getting more than 60+ marks in exam, So that you can at least have exemption in these 3 subjects.
- Company Account
- Tax Law and Practice
- Cost and Management Account
- We have these 3 practical subject. In these subject make habit of understanding concept first then apply these concept in numerical sums because In exam they will ask conceptual based question and If you know these concepts properly, you will score very good marks.
Try to do daily planning and Make To Do list daily. Try to achieve your to do list in same day.
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan- Time Table
How to prepare for cs executive : Here is the simple time table to follow for the preparation of CS Executive. No need to worry more about how to prepare for cs executive.
7am-10am : classes
11am-230pm: study for CS & bcom when necessary
5pm-730pm: classes for CS or library
830pm-10pm: study for CSPS : Initial days will be tough but follow it dedicatedly it will become your routine and then habbit.
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan
Along with CS Executive study plan, get updated with cs executive exam info for December 2018
How to prepare for CS Executive : Below articles provides complete details of CS Executive registration exam date and admit card for December 2018 exam.
How to prepare for CS Executive : The main advantage of the study material is to provide help to the students to get knowledge and skills in the particular subject. Most of this study material are providing free of cost. Click on the links below to access.
Along with CS Executive Suggested Study Plan, get complete details on new and updated syllabus of CA CS CMA exams below
CA IPCC exam important links for CS students
CS Executive Suggested Study Plan : If you are planning to prepare for CA IPCC exam.Check the following links.