CS Executive Revaluation Procedure-Dec 2019
CS Executive Revaluation Procedure: CS Executive exam is held twice in a year: June and December.
CS executive December 2019 exam was completed on 26th & 30th December 2019.
ICSI has announced CS Executive December 2019 result on 25th February at 11 a.m.
Scroll Down For Verification Status Link
VERIFICATION OF MARKS OF COMPANY SECRETARIES EXAMINATIONS –DECEMBER, 2019
In terms of Regulation 42 (2) of the Company Secretaries (Amendment) Regulations, 2020 as in force, a candidate may apply for “Verification of Marks” in any subject(s) of CS examination within 21 days from the date of declaration of his/her result. The interested candidates can apply for verification of marks either through on-line or offline mode as per prescribed procedure with requisite fee @ ₹250 per subject. The guidelines/information regarding Verification of Marks are available on the website of the Institute at https://www.icsi.edu/WebModules/VOM_
The on-line facility for applying for Verification of Marks will be operative from Wednesday, the 26th February 2020 from 00:01 hrs till Tuesday, the 17th March 2020 up to 24:00 hrs.
The last date of submitting applications for the Verification of Marks is 17th March 2020.
To optimize the use of the online mode of payment, candidates are advised to submit their request/s through on-line mode for the quicker and hassle-free response.
In case any candidate wishes to apply for Verification of Marks through off-line mode, he/she can download the Application Form available on the website and send the same duly filled in along with the requisite fee through Speed/Registered Post. The fee can be paid either by way of demand draft favoring “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi; or in cash at the Regional/Chapter/Noida Office.
The procedure for submitting the application for Verification of Marks is given on the website of the Institute at the link given below:
For applying Verification of Marks through on-line mode, the interested candidates can access the following link: https://smash.icsi.in/scripts/login.aspx
CS Executive Verification Important Dates-Dec 2019
|Verification Start Date:-||26-02-2020 00:01 hrs|
|Verification End Date:-||12-03-2020 24:00 hrs|
CS Executive Verification Fees-Dec 2019
|Verification Fees||Rs. 250 Per Paper|
CS Executive Verification Procedure-Dec 2019
CS Executive Verification Process – On-Line Mode
In case any candidate intends to apply for verification of marks, he/she is encouraged to apply through
Process: Request for Verification of Marks/ Inspection/Certified Copies of Answer Books
- User will mouse over to the header menu MODULE and scroll down to Exam submenu and click on “Verification Of Marks/Inspection/Certified Copies of Answer Books”. (Module > Exam> Verification Of Marks/Inspection/Certified Copies of Answer Books) As shown below
Screen 1: Navigation Screen for Applying Post Exam Service Request
2.On click of Module > Exam> Verification of Marks/Inspection/Certified Copies of Answer Books, menu link, below the screen will appear.
3.On-screen 2; Search Button will be used by the student to search /filter previous/ already added VOM requests. Users can filter requests on the basis of VMCR No. , Application Status
4.In Order to create a request, the user will have to click on “Add New Request” button on the screen 2
Screen 2 : Request for Post Exam Services (Add New Request)
- Add New Request
- Student can add new Service Request by clicking “Add New Request” button on screen 2. A new screen opens up as per screen 3 “Apply for Verification of Marks/Inspection/Certified Answer Books”.
Screen 3 : On Click of “add New Request” on Screen 2
- As per screen 3, the user will select the request type. However, before selecting any of the request types, the student needs to verify his/her address and communication detail, visible on screen 3. In case, the student wants to update any of the details, he/she will have to click on the corresponding link (provided on screen 3) before proceeding to add any of the post-exam service requests.
- As the user selects request type, result detail will be shown on screen as per screen 4
- Users will have to select checkboxes, in order to add subjects in the particular request. Read instructions in screen 4
- User will have to submit the undertaking , by selecting checks box under guidelines
Screen 4: Request for Verification of Marks/Inspection/Certified Copies of Answer Books
- Once the student clicks on the “Proceed to payment” button, he/she will be redirected to below screen as per screen 5, where student will have to select the payment gateway
- After selecting a payment gateway, the user will have to click on “Next”
Screen 5: Screen for payment gateway selection
7. As the user clicks on “Next” button on-screen 5, Screen 6 will appear to user, showing transaction id and user
Note: Note down transaction id for future reference
Screen 6: Generation of transaction id, click proceed to redirect on Payment gateway Link
Screen 7: On Successful payment; Generation of receipt
8. As the user clicks on the “Proceed” button, on-screen 6, he/she will be redirected to make payment. On successful payment, a receipt will be generated, which can be printed by the user. User can also save this receipt in .pdf format if using chrome
- View Detail of Pending/Processed Requests:
- On click of Module > Exam> Verification of Marks/Inspection/Certified Copies of Answer Books, menu link, below the screen (screen 8) will appear.
Screen 8: Screen on click of Module > Exam > Verification of Marks/Inspection/Certified
Copies of Answer Books
2. In order to view detail, select desired entry from the grid followed by a click on the “View Detail” button on-screen 8.user will be redirected to the below screen as per screen 9, where he/she will be able to have a detailed view of already raised request.
3. Students can close screen 9 using the “Close” button on the respective screen.
Screen 9: Detailed view of already raised requests
Online Services of the Institute as it shall provide the following benefits to the candidates:
In order to optimize the use of the online mode of application for verification of marks, candidates in their own interest are advised to submit their application for verification of marks through online mode as per the specified procedure at the link given below:
|Module > Exam> Verification of Marks / Certified / Inspection of Answer Books|
CS Executive Verification Process – Off-Line Mode
Interested candidates can apply for verification of marks through off-line mode as per prescribed procedure with requisite fee @ ₹250 per subject.within 21 days from the date of declaration of results. The application for seeking verification of marks should invariably include —
|(4)||Stage of examination;|
|(5)||Subject(s) in which verification of marks is sought;|
|(6)||Amount of fee paid;|
|(7)||Demand Draft Number, Date, and Drawee’s Bank;|
|(8)||And Complete postal address of candidates with Phone/Mobile Number(s) and E-mail ID(s).|
|(9)||The amount of fee for verification can be paid either by way of demand draft favoring “The Institute of Company Secretaries of India” payable at New Delhi, or in cash at the Regional/Chapter/Noida|
CS Executive Verification Application form:
CS Executive Verification Application Form Download: Click here
CS ExecutiveRevaluation Response Time:
The response time to candidates’ requests for verification of marks is normally two months from the date of receipt of their applications complete in all respects in the Directorate of Examinations of the Institute. On receipt of the applications in the Directorate of Examinations, the status/outcome of verification of marks will be shown on the Institute’s website: www.icsi.edu and the candidate concerned can enquire about the status/outcome of his/her application by entering his/her Roll No. or Student Registration Number. In case of no change in his/her marks or result position, the candidate can also download a copy of the reply letter instantly from the link given to this effect and no other communication will be sent in this regard. However, in case of any change/revision in marks in any subject(s) and/or result of a particular Module/Stage of Examination, separate communication to that effect will be sent to the candidate concerned through Speed Post.
Further, if a candidate does not receive any information from the website/communication within sixty days from the date of dispatch of application he/she may send an e-mail at email@example.com or write to the Joint Secretary, Directorate of Examinations giving relevant details along with the scanned/photocopy of application and demand draft/receipt of application fee.
*Students are advised to enroll for the next session of examination in time without waiting for the outcome of their verification of marks. In case there is a change in the result, the examination fee paid shall be either refunded or adjusted against future payments.
Along With CS Executive Revaluation Procedure Read Others Article Related to CS Executive Result
CS Executive Exam Best Resources –
Best Pen drive Classes: https://cakart.in/cs-executive-classes
Dedicated Telegram channel: https://t.me/cs_executive_icsi
Complete study mat with MCQ App: https://cakart.in/cs-executive-app