CS Registration | CS Executive registration procedure – June 2019 exam
CS Executive registration procedure is available in CAKART Website. Aspirants are therefore encouraged to use ICSI online services and register online on www.icsi.edu.
Following is a step by step procedure for online registration. Following are steps for online registration for CS exam.
Step:1 Click the login button on top of the ICSI website(www.icsi.edu).
Step:2 Then click on “Student” option and click on “Student Registration” option.
Step:3 A webpage shall open.Click on the document mentioned on that page,if students are having the soft copy of the same(otherwise they will not be able to Register)
Step 3: Please keep in mind the following factors also:
- File format should be jpg,jpeg,png,gif,bmp
- File sizes of documents should not exceed 5 MB
- Size of Students Photo should be between 20 KB-50 KB
- Size of Student signature should be between 10 KB-20 KB
CS Registration | CS Executive registration procedure
- Click on Proceed to Registration
- Select the Executive Course type
- If CPT passed students of ICAI / or Foundation passed students of ICAI-CMA are taking admission in CS Executive Program, they are required to select the radio button of “Commerce Graduate” and proceed further. Fill other fields and click on “Register”.
- After this students shall get their “Request ID and Payment ID” with their personal details. Also the copy of same details shall be mailed to them on their registered e-mail ID.
- After this “CLICK” on the Make Payment.
- Payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / net banking.
- They shall get “Username” and “Password” at their e-mail ID within 24 hours of payment.
- In fact “Username” is the student’s Registration Number,which is to be noted for future use. It should be quoted invariably in future for all correspondence with ICSI.
- After that they are required to upload scanned copy their requisite documents at the link sent at their e-mail. They can also “login” using their Username & password and can upload their documents under “My Account” and then “Manage Account” option.
CS Registration | CS Executive Exam Registration Start and Last Date
|ICSI CS registration 2019||Important Dates|
|Acceptance of Applications for all Modules in June 2019 (Executive and Professional Programmes)||Last week of Aug 2018|
|Acceptance of Applications for Anyone Module in June 2019 Executive/Professional Programme||Last week of Nov 2019|
|Receipt for Enrollment Application for June 2019 Exam||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Receipt for Enrollment Application for June 2019 Exam with late fee||First week of Apr 2019|
|Applying for Paper-Wise Exemption for June 2019 exam||First week of Apr 2019|
|Applying for Registration De Novo/Extension for June 2019 exam||First week of Apr 2019|
CCS Executive Fee details
Registration Fee for CS Executive
|Students who cleared CS Foundation||Rs.8,500||Rs.8,500 /-|
|Physically Handicapped Students||Only Registration Fee||Rs.2,000 (Two Thousand Ruppes)|
|Fee for SC/ST Students||Only 50% of Total Fee Payable||Fee for Commerce Graduate Students= Rs. 4500Fee for Non Commerce Graduate Students = Rs. 5000|
CS Executive Fee for Students who cleared CMA Foundation or CA CPT Exam
|Fee Details||Each Fee||Total|
|Graduates, CMA and CPT Qualified students||Foundation Exam Exemption Fee||4000 Rs/-||Rs.12,500|
|Registration Fee||2,000 Rs/-|
|Education Fee for Executive Programme||6,500 Rs/-|
|Non Commerce Graduates||Postal Tuition Fee for Foundation (payable by Non-Commerce Graduates who are seeking exemption from passing the Foundation Programme Exam)||12,500 Rs/-1,000 Rs/-||Rs.13,500|