CS Executive Best Faculty
CS Executive Best Faculty:- CS Executive Best Faculty list is provided at www.cakart.in. CS Executive Best Faculty list thoroughly depends upon the quality of the sufficient notes that the faculties provides their students CS Executive Best Faculty list involves only these kind of faculties.The ratings are further based on the positive feedback of the students.Most importantly,the CS Executive Best Faculty list is based on the ratings of the rank holders.
CS Executive Best Faculty for Module-1 Company Law
CS Executive Best Faculty for Module-1 Cost & Management Accounting
CS Executive Best Faculty for Module-1 Economic & Commercial Laws
CS Executive Best Faculty for Module-1 Tax Laws & Practice
|CS Executive Tax Laws and Practice By Neeraj Gupta|
|CS Executive Tax Laws & Practice|
CS Executive Best Faculty for Module-2 Company Accounts & Auditing Practices
|CS Executive Module 2 – Company Accounts and Auditing Practices-Paper 5|
|CS Executive Coaching Course Company Account and Audit|
CS Executive Best Faculty for Module-2 Capital Markets & Security Laws
CS Executive Best Faculty for Module-2 Industrial Labour & General Laws
The qualities that CS Executive Best Faculty would possess are mentioned below:-
1. A great faculty respects students. In a great faculty’s class, each person’s ideas and opinions are valued. Students feel safe to express their feelings and learn to respect and listen to others. This faculty creates a welcoming learning environment for all students.
2. A great faculty creates a sense of community and belonging in the class. The mutual respect in this faculty’s class provides a supportive, collaborative environment. In this small community, there are rules to follow and jobs to be done and each student is aware that he or she is an important, integral part of the group. A great faculty lets students know that they can depend not only on her, but also on the entire class.
3. A great faculty is warm, accessible, enthusiastic and caring. This person is approachable, not only to students, but to everyone on campus. This is the faculty to whom students know they can go with any problems or concerns or even to share a funny story. Great faculties possess good listening skills and take time out of their way-too-busy schedules for anyone who needs them. If this faculty is having a bad day, no one ever knows—the faculty leaves personal baggage outside the school doors.
4. A great faculty sets high expectations for all students. This faculties realises that the expectations she has for her students greatly affect their achievement; she knows that students generally give to teachers as much or as little as is expected of them.
5. A great faculty has his own love of learning and inspires students with his passion for education and for the course material. He constantly renews himself as a professional on his quest to provide students with the highest quality of education possible. This faculty has no fear of learning new teaching strategies or incorporating new technologies into lessons, and always seems to be the one who is willing to share what he’s learned with colleagues.
6. A great faculty is a skilled leader. Different from administrative leaders, effective faculty focus on shared decision-making and teamwork, as well as on community building. This great faculty conveys this sense of leadership to students by providing opportunities for each of them to assume leadership roles.
7. A great faculty can “shift-gears” and is flexible when a lesson isn’t working. This teacher assesses his teaching throughout the lessons and finds new ways to present material to make sure that every student understands the key concepts.
8. A great faculty maintains professionalism in all areas—from personal appearance to organizational skills and preparedness for each day. Her communication skills are exemplary, whether she is speaking with an administrator, one of her students. The respect that the great faculty receives because of her professional manner is obvious to those around her.
CS Executive Best Faculty
At CAKART www.cakart.in you will get everything that you need to be successful in your CA CS CMA exam – India’s best faculty video classes (online or in pen drive) most popular books of best authors (ebooks hard copies) best scanners and all exam related information and notifications.Visit www.cakart.in and chat with our counsellors any time.