CA CPT| Foundation registration number – how to get
CA CPT| Foundation registration number: This article concentrate on CPT registration number details.
We will cover the following contents on cpt registration:
- Details on registration number of cpt 2017
- How to get cpt registration number online
If you are also looking for CPT registration details, then read CPT Online Registration to know everything about CA CPT 2017, 2018 exam.
CPT Registration number related important CA CPT Exam articles you should read
CA CPT | Foundation Registration number: Read CPT Registration Form to know how to fill and submit CA CPT | Foundation Registration Application form.
read CA CPT registration status to check CA CPT Registration status.
Read the following important articles to get full idea on everything related to CA CPT exam
Details on registration number of CPT 2017
CA CPT | Foundation Registration number: The registration number is allotted after successfully completing the registration process. The registration number is used in various scenarios like while download or applying for ca cpt admit card while logging in into your ICAI account.
How to get CPT registration number online?
CPT Registration number:To generate the registration number, you need to go through following step by step procedure mentioned below:
Steps for CPT registration and generating CPT registration number
STEP # 01: Create your Account:-
- You can do so by clicking on the link “New user! please click here”
- Please note that users who have created login accounts for any previous exams will also have to re-create the account and authenticate student registration number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- If the name is not available then also you can enter DOB and Reg no, you can still create the login as a PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE by providing correct particulars.
- Provisional Candidate should submit a registered letter or similar documents.
*NOTE: Double check your email-id provided by you in the above step, since the login-id and password created by you for filling up the CA CPT 2017 application form would be sent to this email address and mobile only.
STEP # 02: Login In and Pay CA CPT 2017 application fee:-
- Log in with your username and password you received in your email ID/mobile as provided in Step 1 above.
- Fill the CA CPT online application form carefully.
- Confirm the particulars displayed in the Confirmation Page.
- Pay the fees online using Master /Maestro/ Visa Credit or Debit card.
- In case you are using a Debit Card, ensure that it is either Master or Visa Debit Card.
- Late Fee of Rs. 500/- (USD 11), If you submit the payment online after 30th August 2017.
STEP # 03: Login and take PDF of CA CPT form:-
- Login Again to Take print out of PDF form on A4 size paper with Portrait orientation.
- Do not print on both sides of the paper.
CPT how to get registration number: Check and ensure your Control Number, Barcode and Payment Particulars are appearing correctly in PDF before taking the print out.In case of any issues please report to email@example.com.
STEP # 04: Affix Photograph & Signature:-
Sign the photograph with a black pen. Then get it attest it by Principal/Member as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.
STEP# 05: Send us the printout:-
The Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online after affixing photograph and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by the Principal/Gazetted Officer are as under:
- If Submitted Online Without Late Fee:04th September 2017 (Thursday)
- If Submitted Online With Late Fee: 08th September 2017 (Monday)
NOTE: cpt registration form download is available at Cakart. You can download and proceed with CA CPT registration.
Frequently asked questions on CA CPT registration number
Q 1. What candidate should do after CA CPT number has lost?
CPT registration number : This happens often so you need not worry if you forgot your registration number then there are list of solutions,
- ICAI usually gives you an optional one year subscription of “Student journal” every student journal is posted through Indian postal service just take your recent Monthly journal in flip it over your registeration number is mentioned along with your address It is usually mentioned in you exam application forms for all levels had you applied online just open a saved copy of you application form.
- Send a mail to student help mail id of your respective Regional office with Name, DOB, Address, and Father’s name.
- Call up ICAI helpline if you feel Mailing them takes time they usually give you your number in minutes provided you tell them the highlighted detail of the above points,
- ICAI always sends a mail to your registered mail id and a message to your registered phone number. I would suggest you check your mail and spam folder for communication from ICAI regarding your registration.
As soon as you get your number visit the below site and re generate your registration letter and save it for future reference always generate soft copies of all your correspondence from ICAI from this site and save them for future verification..
Q 2. How to track CA CPT registration number?
CPT registration number : If you have not received it yet quickly contact the regional office of ICAI where you have submitted your application form.
The registration number should be given to you before issuing of admit card.
Along with CPT Registration number, get these study material for CA CPT Exam
CPT registration number: Please note that thousands of students are using CPT exam study material from CAKART to pass the CPT exam. Most of these study materials are available for free. These are curated by exam experts who have been toppers in the past. Click on the links below to access.
CPT Registration number: In this article, we have covered CA Foundation | CPT registration number details in which we have discussed the following point:
- Registration number of cpt 2017
- CPT registration number online
Hope you found the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.