CA Foundation | CPT how to get registration number
CA Foundation | CPT how to get registration number: This article concentrate on CPT registration number details.
We will cover the following contents on cpt registration:
- Details on registration number of cpt 2017
- How to get cpt registration number online
If you are also looking for CPT registration details, then read CA CPT Registration to know everything about CA CPT 2017, 2018 exam.
If you want to know, how to check your CPT registration status? Then read this article CA CPT registration status.
Details on registration number of CPT 2017
The registration number is allotted after successfully completing the registration process. The registration number is used in various scenarios like while download or applying for admit card while logging in into your ICAI account.
How to get CPT registration number online?
To generate the registration number, you need to go through following step by step procedure mentioned below:
Steps for CPT registration and generating CPT registration number
STEP # 01: Create your Account:-
- You can do so by clicking on the link “New user! please click here”
- Please note that users who have created login accounts for any previous exams will also have to re-create the account and authenticate student registration number (eg: NRO0123456) with your date of birth, valid e-mail ID and mobile number.
- If the name is not available then also you can enter DOB and Reg no, you can still create the login as a PROVISIONAL CANDIDATE by providing correct particulars.
- Provisional Candidate should submit a registered letter or similar documents.
*NOTE: Double check your email-id provided by you in the above step, since the login-id and password created by you for filling up the CA CPT 2017 application form would be sent to this email address and mobile only.
STEP # 02: Login In and Pay CA CPT 2017 application fee:-
- Log in with your username and password you received in your email ID/mobile as provided in Step 1 above.
- Fill the CA CPT online application form carefully.
- Confirm the particulars displayed in the Confirmation Page.
- Pay the fees online using Master /Maestro/ Visa Credit or Debit card.
- In case you are using a Debit Card, ensure that it is either Master or Visa Debit Card.
- Late Fee of Rs. 500/- (USD 11), If you submit the payment online after 30th August 2017.
STEP # 03: Login and take PDF of CA CPT form:-
- Login Again to Take print out of PDF form on A4 size paper with Portrait orientation.
- Do not print on both sides of the paper.
CPT how to get registration number: Check and ensure your Control Number, Barcode and Payment Particulars are appearing correctly in PDF before taking the print out.In case of any issues please report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
STEP # 04: Affix Photograph & Signature:-
Sign the photograph with a black pen. Then get it attest it by Principal/Member as mentioned in the form printed in Step 3 above.
STEP# 05: Send us the printout:-
The Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online after affixing photograph and specimen signature and signing the declaration duly countersigned by the Principal/Gazetted Officer are as under:
- If Submitted Online Without Late Fee:04th September 2017 (Thursday)
- If Submitted Online With Late Fee: 08th September 2017 (Monday)
In this article, we have covered CA Foundation | CPT registration number details in which we have discussed the following point:
- Registration number of cpt 2017
- CPT registration number online
Hope you found the article useful. Please feel free to ask anything or give your comments using the comment box below.