CPA marks sheet
CPA marks sheet: Introduction of facility for online submission of requests for issue of duplicate mark sheets/pass certificates/Transcripts
- Obtaining Duplicate mark sheets/Duplicate pass certificates
- Attestation of mark sheets or pass or rank certificates
- Correction in name or registration number in mark sheet or pass/rank certificates
CPA marks sheet
A. Procedure for obtaining duplicate mark sheets/ pass certificates/Transcripts
Those who are desirous of applying for issue of duplicate mark sheets/pass certificates/transcripts, can apply for the same on-line at http://icaiexam.icai.org and also pay the applicable fees on-line through debit/credit cards. Payment of applicable fee through internet banking is not permitted.
CPA marks sheet
Details are as follows:
DetailsFeesDocuments to be sentIssue of duplicate mark sheetsRs 100/- per duplicate mark sheet sought plus Rs 40/- per application towards postage charges for despatching duplicate mark sheets.No need to submit the print out of the online application or any other documents by post.Issue of duplicate pass certificates/rank certificatesRs 200/- per pass certificate sought plus Rs 40/- per application towards postage charges for despatching duplicate pass/rank certificates.Print out of the online request and
An affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of the value of Rs.10/- (or value as applicable in the state where the candidate resides) duly attested by an Oath Commissioner or Notary Public or a First Class Magistrate need to be sent by Speed Post at the address given below.
(Click here for the format of the affidavit).Issue of transcriptsRs 500/- per set of transcript.
The transcript will be sent to the applicant or to any other authority as may be required by the applicant. In case the transcript is required to be sent to any authority outside India, an additional sum of Rs.800/- per destination may be added to the above mentioned fee of Rs.500/- to meet the courier charges.Printout of the online request.
Self attested copies of Entrance / Foundation / PE I / CPT / PE II / PCE / IPCE / Intermediate / Final examination mark sheet/s (both front and reverse side, wherever applicable) of all Examinations. In case the applicant has any completely negative/failed attempt/s in any exam, he/she should indicate whether to exclude or include the same and send copies accordingly.
Self attested copies of Rank Certificate issued, if any.
Self attested copy of Associate Membership Certificate / Fellow Membership Certificate.
Prescribed Academic Request Form or any other Form duly filled in by the candidate, received from Foreign University/ies / Management Institution/s, if any to be sent alongwith transcript.
Physical requests can also be submitted by sending the prescribed form ( Click here for the format of the application for duplicate marksheet and Click here for the format of the application for duplicate pass certificate) and Click here for the format of the application for issue of transcript) duly signed accompanied by the applicable fee as mentioned above, through a Demand Draft or pay order drawn in the name of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Payable at New Delhi.
Where the information submitted is complete in all respects, the duplicate mark sheet/pass certificate would be provided within 3 weeks of the receipt of the documents complete in all respects. Transcripts would be provided within 2 weeks of the receipt of complete set of documents.
CPA marks sheet
B. Procedure for obtaining attested copies of Marks Sheets, Passing/Rank Certificates in a sealed envelope of the Institute
You are required to provide a request duly signed by you for obtaining copies of marks sheets, passing or Rank certificates duly attested in a sealed cover, at the address given below.
E-mails are not entertained for issue of attested copies of marks sheets/Passing/Rank Certificates.
You are required to furnish the following details / documents with your request:
- A fee of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for one set of attestation of copies of marks sheets, passing/rank certificates (for any one or all examinations viz. Entrance/Foundation/PE-I/ CPT/Intermediate/PE-II/PCE/IPCE/Intermediate (IPC) and Final) remitted through Demand Draft or Pay Order in favour of The Secretary, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Payable at New Delhi. However, in case the attested documents are to be sent directly by the Institute to the Foreign University/ies / Management Institution/s outside India through DHL courier, an additional amount of Rs.800/- (per destination) towards courier charges may also be remitted
- Copies of Entrance / Foundation / PE I /CPT/ PE II / PCE / IPCE / Intermediate/ Intermediate (IPC)/ Final examination mark sheet/s (both front and reverse side) of all Examinations (i.e. for all your appearances including those where the result of any one or both groups was not PASS, if required) and Pass/Rank Certificates.
- Prescribed Academic Request Form or any other Form to be sent alongwith attested documents duly filled in and signed by the candidate, if any, received from Foreign University/ies / Management Institution/s.
Kindly note that your name as per our records will only be mentioned.
Attestation of marks sheets/passing/rank certificates are issued normally within 2 weeks from the date of receipt of request, complete in all respects
For correction in name/Registration No. in Marks Sheets or in pass/rank certificates
In case, you find any mistake in your name and/or Registration Number in the mark sheet or pass or rank certificate sent by the Institute, kindly send your original mark sheet or pass/rank certificate as the case may be, for correction in name and/or Registration Number together with supporting document i.e. copy of Student Registration letter issued by the respective Decentralised Office of the Institute. It may be noted that the name of a candidate will be shown in the same manner as it appears in the Student/Articles Registration Letter issued by the concerned Decentralised Office of the Institute. All the above mentioned requests along with the requisite fees / documents are to be sent by Speed Post at the address given below:
The Joint Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Post Box No.7112, Indraprastha Marg,
CPA marks sheet
www.cakart.inprovides India’s top CPA faculty video classes – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get CPA Video classes from www.cakart.in to do a great preparation for primary Student.