CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE: Eligibility to Test
In order to make appointments at test centers, candidates must have a valid Notice to Schedule (NTS). Candidates receive an NTS after they apply to take an examination and are deemed eligible by their state boards of accountancy. An NTS is provided for every section a candidate has been approved to take. The NTS is valid only for a specified period of time and cannot be used once it expires. Therefore, it is important that candidates schedule their test appointments as soon as they receive the NTS.
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE: Scheduling
Candidates may schedule examination sessions at http://www.prometric.com/CPA or by calling Prometric’s Call Center at 1-800-580-9648. Candidates must have their Notices to Schedule available when making test appointments. Tests are scheduled on a first come, first served basis. The earlier candidates schedule appointments, the better their chances are of obtaining the location, date, and time of their choice. Test appointments cannot be scheduled less than six days in advance. Walk-in testing is not allowed.
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE: OPTIMISE YOUR SCHEDULING EXPERIENCE!
- Use our Seat Availability Tool to quickly check for appointment availability at the location of your choice. Note: You don’t need an Exam Section ID to use this tool!
- Use our Google Maps site finder to get directions to a nearby test center.
- Need to change an existing appointment No account or password needed just your confirmation number.
- For assistance scheduling your exam, please click here
- To view the International Testing FAQs, please click here
Passport is REQUIRED to test for CPA at an international location
- Puerto Rico
The International Qualification Examination- IQEX (REGIQ): The IQEX will be offered at testing locations in the United States and territories and Canada. To schedule the exam, select the International Qualification Exam from the list of exams under CPA.
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE: INFORMATION ABOUT CPA TESTING
- NASBA Web site
For important information about the International Qualification Examination, please visit the NASBA website at www.nasba.org and the AICPA website at http://www.aicpa.org/becomeacpa/cpaexam/examoverview/iqex/pages/default.aspx
Test Center Closures: If you have been contacted about rescheduling due to a center closure and have difficulty with any part of the rescheduling process (dates, fees, etc.), please email CPAHelp@prometric.com for assistance. We will respond within two business days.
Please visit www.prometric.com/cpa 24-hours before your scheduled exam to confirm your appointment.
If you have been approved for Special Accommodations by your Board, you must call the following number to schedule: 800-967-1139
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE: Important Information about your Test Event! Please carefully review.
- On the day of your scheduled exam, you must bring your Notice To Schedule (NTS) with you to the test center. You will not be allowed, under any circumstances, to sit for your examination without your NTS.
- The CPA Candidate Bulletin and the IQEX Candidate Bulletin contain valuable information regarding your testing event. All Candidates should carefully review the applicable Bulletin before arriving at the Test Center.
- The Candidate Bulletin contains valuable information regarding your testing event. All Candidates should carefully review the Bulletin before arriving at the Test Center.
- At the test center you will be asked to read and acknowledge our Test Center Regulations. Review these Regulations and other important information in our Test Taker FAQs.
- The Tutorial and Sample Tests are available at www.aicpa.org/cpa-exam.
- You should be aware that introductory examination screens operate under time limits. If those limits are exceeded, the session will automatically terminate and it will not be possible to restart the exam. While there is adequate time to review the screens and respond, there is not time for you to take notes, leave the testing room, or do anything other than reading and responding to the screens.
Before scheduling for any section of the CPA exam, your local Jurisdiction/State Board must have approved your eligibility.
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE: Prior to proceeding please:
- Have your Notice to Schedule available for eligibility verification.
- Ensure the information on your primary photo identification exactly matches the name you are scheduling under.
- Have your personal calendar as you will be asked to choose a date, time and location for your exam (changing this information may result in a fee).
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE: The CPA Examination is offered quarterly.. The months when testing is available are called “testing windows.” The 2017 testing schedule is as follows:
|Testing is Available||Testing is NOT Available|
|January 1 – March 10||March 11 – 31|
|April 1 – May 31*||June|
|July 1 – September 10||September 11 – 30|
|October 1 – December 10||December 11 – 31|
testing will close on May 31 due to the launch of the next version Exam.
CPA EXAM REGISTRATION FEE LAST DATE
www.cakart.inprovides India’s top CPA faculty video classes – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get CPA Video classes from www.cakart.in to do a great preparation for primary Student.