CPA Course Benefits
CPA Course Benefits: Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the title of qualified accountants in numerous countries in the English-speaking world. In the United States, the CPA is a license to provide accounting services directly to the public. It is awarded by each of the 50 states for practice in that state. Additionally, almost every state (49 out of 50) has passed mobility laws in order to allow practice in their state by CPAs from other states. Although state licensing requirements vary, the minimum standard requirements include the passing of the Uniform Certified Public Accountant Examination, 150 semester units of college education, and one year of accounting related experience.
Continuing professional education (CPE) is also required to maintain licensure. Individuals who have been awarded the CPA but have lapsed in the fulfillment of the required CPE or have requested to be converted to inactive status are in many states permitted to use the designation “CPA Inactive” or an equivalent phrase. In most U.S. states, only CPAs are legally able to provide to the public attestation (including auditing) opinions on financial statements. Many CPAs are members of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and their state CPA society.
State laws vary widely regarding whether a non-CPA is even allowed to use the title accountant. To illustrate, Texas prohibits the use of the designations “accountant” and “auditor” by a person not certified as a Texas CPA, unless that person is a CPA in another state, is a non-resident of Texas, and otherwise meets the requirements for practice in Texas by out-of-state CPA firms and practitioners.
CPA Course Benefits
The CPA course is considered as a definitive capability that has boundless conceivable outcomes to demonstrate your potential in the accounting field.Listed below are the detailed benefits of CPA course.
- International Recognition: Opportunity for CA, ICWA, CS, LLB, MBA (Finance), M.com and Commerce Graduates who is seeking for an International Certification. Exam is getting conducted by AICPA which is world’s largest accounting body.
- Careers Opportunities: In the wake of passing the CPA exam competitors begin their profession with bookkeeping and Auditing Firms, Research firms, Investments banks, Hedge Funds, Private value firms, Commercial banks, Mutual assets, Merger and Acquisition and so forth.
- Flexibility & Ease: It’s a Single Level Online exam with only 4 Papers; one can without much of a stretch clear the exams in under a year.
- Must do for CA, M.Com and Commerce Graduates:There are very many International affirmations that you can give alongside our occupation and land such high position potential.
- Academic Excellence: A CPA capability is like the Indian CA capability. Notwithstanding the CA capability, a CPA will know about US GAAP, GAAS and US government tax collection and business laws. This gives incredible preferred standpoint to a CPA when working with US Based Financial firms or Indian firms working for US customers.
CPA Course Benefits: ABOUT CPA
- Globally Recognized: A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe. The exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest accounting body.
- CA and CPA: A CPA qualification is similar to the Indian CA qualification. In addition to the CA qualification, a CPA will have knowledge of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards), Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAS),US federal taxation and business laws. This gives great advantage to a CPA when working with US Based Financial firms or Indian firms working for US clients
CPA Course Benefits: CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Opportunities at Accounting and Auditing Firms, Research firms, Investments banks, Hedge Funds, Private equity firms, Commercial banks, Mutual funds, Merger & Acquisition etc. A CPA gets similar job opportunities as a CA in India and a CA ,CPA further increase their job prospects globally.
CPA Exam is most suitable for CA, ICWA, CS, LLB, MBA (Finance), M.Com
It’s an Online Exam, which consists of 4 papers and can be easily completed in less than 1 year.
CPA consists of 4 papers , single paper examination with weightage of 60% Multiple choice testlets and 40% Task based simulations.
Exam passing Rate: A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant. Historically the pass % is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration.
CPA Course Benefits:
Exam passing Rate: A Candidate has to score 75% or more in each of the 4 exams to be a Certified Public Accountant.Historically the pass rate is approximately 45% globally. You will have to clear all the 4 exams within 18 months of exam registration.
CPA Course Benefits
Apart from auditing and financial planning there are areas too which a CPA can target and some of them are below:
Carrying out investigation for the white collar crimes like fraud, money laundering, bribery etc requires the expert knowledge of a CPA. Forensic Accountants are the experts that help the organizations in the money matters ranging from economic crimes to contract disputes, and then often help see the case through as an expert witness in court.
As mentioned above, being a CPA opens the door to a lot of global opportunities. As an international accounting manager, you’ll be looking after foreign trade agreements, international business transactions, and other global financial and economic issue.
If you have an inclination towards the environment preservation then you can contribute towards the cause as a CPA too. You can get into environmental accounting. As an Environmental Auditor you’ll ensure compliance with environmental laws through audits that are aimed at minimizing liability and identifying opportunities for more sustainable operating practices.
Academics & Research
Do you like to share your knowledge with others? Well then teaching is the best option for you. After completing CPA you can easily make a teaching profession by teaching any of the subjects from Accounting, Taxation, Audit, Ethics, Business Application etc. You can work as a full time or a part time faculty in educational institutions.
IT too has a lot of career prospects for CPAs. You can work as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and look after the IT governance or you can work as a Software Revenue Manager that works as a link between the IT team and the finance department.
One of the most common and yet very important career path is to get into general accounting. Here you’ll be responsible for all the accounting activities of the organization from making of financial statements to valuing stocks and making critical decisions.
CPAs are considered to have expert knowledge about taxation and therefore the demand for them in the taxation field is growing. You can work as a tax specialist, sales tax specialist or international tax manager or any other profile related to taxation.
CPA Course Benefits
www.cakart.inprovides India’s top CPA faculty video classes – online & in Pen Drive/ DVD – at very cost effective rates. Get CPA Video classes from www.cakart.in to do a great preparation for primary Student.